Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One thing I have clearly learned from the OBLs posts on our Youtube videos and from the videos themselves is that these people often speak with the most graphic obsenities imaginable.

Because of these observations, when I see or hear someone speaking this way, even outside of this issue, it is an immediate red flag to me about that person.

I'm no nit picking tea totaler bible thumper, but when these people encounter us, many of them start spitting guttural filth like the possessed in the exorcist movies.

Is there such a thing as illegal immigration enforcement induced Tourette Syndrome?

It really speaks ill of their overall character when people use language like this with people they do not know.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, if Don Lowery looses his job at Effingham Now, he can become a rapper. Free speech is one thing, self control is another.

That is the worst e-mail I've ever seen. Talk about uncensored.

W.,

Congratulations on peeving off the OBL!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Isn't it possible this is a frame-up? If not, it was certainly an extremely stupid move to send a signed letter like this. Personally, I've never felt to need to correspond in such a manner with anyone, but if I did - think I would do it under the darkness of anonymity.
    You would think they would be smarter. The only person who set him up is himself.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

W, boy you got that right. It's funny how when you prove liberals wrong, the "colorful metaphores" start flooding out their mouth.
    As with all of us, I've argued with many liberals and it always amounts to the same thing. As soon as you present them with actual facts which contrast their stupid assenine statements, they get furious and throw an adult tantrum., call us racist xenophobes, etc.

And I used to think Ann Coulter exaggerated liberal's behavior, but she is right on the mark!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Ask or find out what their internal company policy is regarding the use of email system.

Ask how employees that violate the policy are supposed to be disciplined.

Ask how this person has been disciplined so far, and if he hasn't, how will he be in the future?

Friends,

I just got off the phone with the management of this publication. I must say that once I notified them about this, everyone that responded was very polite and professional and seemed genuinely concerned by the actions of this employee.

While I hate to take any time out of my very busy day for this distraction, I have been informed of the following.

1. The situation has been handled appropriately.

2. Mr. Don Lowery is now in the ranks of "former employee" with this publication.

It is nice to know that we will not have to put up with his nasty e-mails again from this news source.

W

Buh Bye Donny.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

He may get even nastier now that he has been fired andprobably considered Alipac responsible (instead of his own actions)

That kind of language is totally uncalled for.

Good work in handling the matter.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast