Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain

McCain is apparently leading in Nevada now.

At this point in Nevada in one poll by 4 pts., probably helped by his fairly narrow win in NH and the MSM headlines which made it sound like a "landslide" comeback win. The race is fluid though, so we'll have to see what transpires.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I still don't think McCain has a chance here in Nevada unless
    someone is cooking the books

This town is either illegal aliens or completly anti illegal alien and
    they did not forget McCain and his amnesty plans

I don't know if we should immediately give our support to Romney yet. I want to know if he is a member of the CFR. If he is, then there is no point in having him in office. Without borders then all the illegals will be running around our faces and then there will be nothing any of us can do!! This is our country let's not just accept someones endorcement without further investigation. I only trust Ron Paul. Ron Paul 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I don't know if we should immediately give our support to Romney yet. I want to know if he is a member of the CFR. If he is, then there is no point in having him in office. Without borders then all the illegals will be running around our faces and then there will be nothing any of us can do!! This is our country let's not just accept someones endorcement without further investigation. I only trust Ron Paul. Ron Paul 2008!
    Well, if you want borders.........You might want to do more research on Ron Paul----as he does NOT like the fence!!! And, basically, his last few interviews have pretty much came close to saying-----if we did not have welfare, we should keep the borders open!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Well Bren4824, since you know so much about Ron Paul, I was wondering if you know if Mitt Romney is a member of the CFR? I would really like to make sure of this once and for all.

Banned
    I have seen no viable proof that Mitt Romney is a CFR member
    at this time

I also have seen a document posted that claims he is
    an affiliate member whatever that means

But at this point , it makes no difference to me

Unless he gets the nom , The issue of illegal immigration
    will be off the table for this election

I still like Ron Paul better. He is against illegal immigration too! I still don't completely trust Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Well Bren4824, since you know so much about Ron Paul, I was wondering if you know if Mitt Romney is a member of the CFR? I would really like to make sure of this once and for all.
    MAYBE SOME OF THIS MIGHT HELP PERSUADE YOU.

http://informeddissent.com/category/mitt-romney/
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Romney

McCain and Huckabee want amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

Romney opposes amnesty for illegal aliens. He vetoed in-state tuition for illegal aliens. He opposed driver licenses for illegal aliens. He supported English immersion. He supported the training of Massachuesetts state troopers to enforce federal immigration laws.

The CFR doesn't tell Mitt Romney what policies to take on illegal immigration.

If Romney doesn't win the GOP nomination, it is going to be John McCain winning the nomination. If McCain is president, twenty to thirty million illegal will receive amnesty. If that happens those that vote against Mitt Romney because he is a member of the CFR can be happy. They can all say we had a chance to vote for a candidate that is rated excellent on the issue of amnesty by Roy Beck and will be strong on the issue of illegal immigration, but it was more important to attack him and not vote for him because he is a member of the CFR. Those voters can then enjoy a McCain presidency which will provide amnesty to twenty to thirty million illegal aliens.

I want a president that will oppose amnesty for illegal aliens, in-state tuition for illegal aliens and driver licenses for illegal aliens. I will vote for Mitt Romney.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast