Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While i agree I think we need to re-assess legal immigration numbers as well, I think that issue left Tancredo on a sour note in this debate. It did hurt

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

It makes me so mad they did not give Tancredo more time, that Guiliani, Mc Cain makes me sick, I love what Tancredo said about Bush and love what Hunter said about Mc Cain needs to break away from Kennedy
    Tom and Duncan did make some very good points. McCain is very hard to watch. The man is disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    While i agree I think we need to re-assess legal immigration numbers as well, I think that issue left Tancredo on a sour note in this debate. It did hurt
    I do agree with it, but I think it's too harsh for the debate at this early stage. Bummer for him, he was doing so well.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I'm really tired of McCain saying how hard it's going to be for the illegals to become citizens. He keeps insisting that it's not amnesty and they have to get to the back of the line.

Johnny, THERE ALREADY AT THE FRONT OF THE LINE, STUPID!!!!!

He keeps talking about how they can't jump the line. Well, I'll bet the people overseas waiting to come here would love to be able to hang out here and reap the harvest of this country while they wait for citizenship. The illegals get to instantly live here, use our schools and hospitals, shop in our stores, use our beaches and run around this country the same as anybody else. The only things that can't do, is run for office and vote. What the hell kind of hardship is that?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    The illegals get to instantly live here, use our schools and hospitals, shop in our stores, use our beaches and run around this country the same as anybody else. The only things that can't do, is run for office and vote. What the hell kind of hardship is that?
    Why hasn't anybody countered McCain with that exact phrase? That phrase right there defines what Amnesty is...IT REWARDS THEM FOR BREAKING THE LAW.

If somebody posed a response in that way McCain I would love to hear the lies/spin to try and get out of that callout.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Yeah, McCain seems to be a Democrat on everything but the Iraq War. If McCain gets the rebublican nomination...bye bye republican party.

Maybe Teddie K can give Johnnie M a long ride over a short bridge.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    Duncan Hunter's remark that the biggest problem today is Kennedy's influence on the big 3 was awesome! zing
    When given the chance to respond to Hunter, neither of three addressed his comment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    It makes me so mad they did not give Tancredo more time, that Guiliani, Mc Cain makes me sick, I love what Tancredo said about Bush and love what Hunter said about Mc Cain needs to break away from Kennedy
    I thought Guiliani was a time hog and someone should have duct taped his mouth shut and his butt to his chair.....every time he stood up I knew it was going to be LONG winded.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

MW
    duece212 wrote:

Duncan Hunter's remark that the biggest problem today is Kennedy's influence on the big 3 was awesome! zing
    Yeah, that was great!

had_enuf wrote:

When given the chance to respond to Hunter, neither of three addressed his comment.
    You're absolutely right about that! However, can you blame them? The truth is always hard to deny.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I thought Guiliani was a time hog and someone should have duct taped his mouth shut and his butt to his chair.....every time he stood up I knew it was going to be LONG winded.

DITTO
    on the time hog, I kept thinking is Wolf going to shut Guiliani up or everytime she stood all I could do is moan . Wolf was not forceful enough!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast