Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    While i agree I think we need to re-assess legal immigration numbers as well, I think that issue left Tancredo on a sour note in this debate. It did hurt
    I do believe I have read this on his website before. I hope it doesn't hurt him...and he may not be the best speaker...but I would rather have an honest person in the White House than what we have had for several years.
    I am sick to death of polished politicians. Tancredo isn't smoothe like Romney but he is real. I respect that. I like him because while he stutters a bit when he speaks I think it is because he isn't rehearsed to death by his handlers. He is a real man with a lot of passion about immigration and he gets tied up trying to fit it all into a 1 minute answer. I love his realness and that of Hunter too!

April
    When Tom Tancredo stood up ,he just seemed to me like he will be the next president. You can just see that he would put our country first instead of trying to sell it out.
    He is not an actor. When he speaks , he is not performing. He is honest and speaking from the heart and that is what we need in a president. He has always stood up against adversity and he does not flip flop on anything. IMO he is a true patriot and would make a great president. Hunter and Paul are good men as well. We the people have the right to choose who we want for president. Just because the MSM is shoving the phonies down our throat does not mean that the good guys do not have a chance. MSM wants us to BELIEVE they do not have a chance so we will JUST ROLL with their choices which are the same choices as the corporations and big business.

JAK
    Exactly...the illegal immigration problem means as much to Tancredo as it means to us, American Citizens. I like Hunter and Paul, but I believe EVERYTHING HE SAID TONIGHT! There is a problem...and he wants to deal with it. He just wants the country to catch up ... so that assimilation can start taking place. I see that as a good thing...we use to be united, but unfortunately as he said many coming to this county now ...do not want to assimilate.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When Tom T said he wouldn't campaign in Spanish and spoke about immigration and then McCain followed with his sarcastic Mucho Gracias....I was just furious! My blood pressure shot up!
    How dare he?
    Look what he is putting the American people through!
    Look how upset people are because of HIM!
    Look how much time we take from our lives and our loved ones because of HIS immigration bill...and he is going to make a joke of it?
    Sorry but there is nothing funny about the sell out of our country and our people. Your humor stinks McCain. This might all be just a big joke to you but to me this is a serious and life changing issue!

You guys are making me feel guilty.....cause I said Hunter, Tancredo, Paul.

I feel like my loyalty to Tancredo is so strong that.......it might be tooooo hard for me NOT to choose him as Number One!!

I don't know if I could touch the screen for anyone else in the moment of truth in the voting booth.

Oh dear. I think I'm hopelessly loyal to him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    JAK wrote:

Exactly...the illegal immigration problem means as much to Tancredo as it means to us, American Citizens. I like Hunter and Paul, but I believe EVERYTHING HE SAID TONIGHT! There is a problem...and he wants to deal with it. He just wants the country to catch up ... so that assimilation can start taking place. I see that as a good thing...we use to be united, but unfortunately as he said many coming to this county now ...do not want to assimilate.
    Tancredo speaks strong truths, truths that the American people are not used to hearing, but need to hear. We are used to wishy washy PC politicians who will say anything to get into office, than sell us all out.

I just have so much respect for Tom Tancredo, it's like my concience will not allow me to betray him!!

I don't think I can do it!! Change my vote to Tancredo, Paul, Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    You guys are making me feel guilty.....cause I said Hunter, Tancredo, Paul.

I feel like my loyalty to Tancredo is so strong that.......it might be tooooo hard for me NOT to choose him as Number One!!

I don't know if I could touch the screen for anyone else in the moment of truth in the voting booth.

Oh dear. I think I'm hopelessly loyal to him.
    Oh, he is my guy all the way.
    I would consider it a win for America if Paul or Hunter won too though.
    I did vote in the poll I voted all for Tancredo except for who failed. I saved that honor for McCain!
    But these three guys are exceptional. I started with Tancredo and I will stay with him till the bitter or blissful end. He is my first choice but I would be happy with paul or hunter too.

JAK
    Well, the joke is on McCain!! They are still trying to make us believe that McCain is doing well... well, no matter what they say McCain is OVER...he sold out his country...and we will remember!!!!! He should save himself some embarrassment and get out of the race...or eventually he will be pushed out of the way. Americans don't want him...and if any do...there aren't enough to get him elected!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I certainly wish Hunter would pick up some steam, he'd be an excellent candidate. MUCH better than any of the top 3 now or those waiting in the wings. He's good on all the issues. Trade being another. This idiot president has sold out our manufacturing ability, could care less about the middle class.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>