Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I like Duncan Hunter too! ... and Ron Paul along with Tancredo!

They all have good points.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    I didn't see this as "Honest" Tom Tancredo's best performance at a debate.

That's alright though. I'm looking forward to the next debate.

Ron Paul said some good courageous things that appealed to me.

I think the thing that got me tonight was that all of the people I thought did the worst the media thought they did the best. It's come to be the norm yet still unsettling.

Yes...I agree. They would like to direct the public...even saying McCain did well. He STINKS just as much today as he did yesterday. He makes me sick!!!

"Honest" Tom Tancredo 2008
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo

I think Tancredo needs to work on his speaking skills, he seemed a little outclassed. I liked a lot of what he said though.

He didn't use his time effectively to stick to the basics or effectively "zing" McCain.

I think he screwed up by calling for a time out on legal immigration. It may be a good idea, but he got steam rolled by Wolf and some of the other candidates as being anti-immigrant even though he said he welcomes legal immigrants. I think he/we needs to stick with:

Welcome legal immigrants and deport illegal immigrants

Most Americans can't stand illegals and do not want amnesty but most are not ready to put the cold freeze on legal immigration.

There is so much that Tancredo and others can go after McCain on his crappy illegal immigration mis-information, but they still seem to play verbal softball. It is like they rather not hurt another republican too much.

As a realist, I know Tancredo will not get the nomination, so why not take the opportunity to "knock" McCain and others on their heels?
    Go after them, go on the offensive, what are you going to lose---the nomination?

Mass_Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I didn't see this as "Honest" Tom Tancredo's best performance at a debate.

That's alright though. I'm looking forward to the next debate.

Ron Paul said some good courageous things that appealed to me.

I think the thing that got me tonight was that all of the people I thought did the worst the media thought they did the best. It's come to be the norm yet still unsettling.

I would like to see a Hunter/Tancredo ticket they would be great together!!

Yes...I agree. They would like to direct the public...even saying McCain did well. He STINKS just as much today as he did yesterday. He makes me sick!!!

"Honest" Tom Tancredo 2008

I would like to see a Hunter/Tancredo ticket they would be great together!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    While i agree I think we need to re-assess legal immigration numbers as well, I think that issue left Tancredo on a sour note in this debate. It did hurt
    I do believe I have read this on his website before. I hope it doesn't hurt him...and he may not be the best speaker...but I would rather have an honest person in the White House than what we have had for several years.
    It is a fact though. The criminals in the government have been going nuts pushing any sort of immigration. They haven't left a stone unturned or a law unbroken getting people in here.

A moratorium would need to be part of the regaining control process.

I hear you though. I hope it didn't come off to harsh for some voters.

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    While i agree I think we need to re-assess legal immigration numbers as well, I think that issue left Tancredo on a sour note in this debate. It did hurt
    I do believe I have read this on his website before. I hope it doesn't hurt him...and he may not be the best speaker...but I would rather have an honest person in the White House than what we have had for several years.
    It is a fact though. The criminals in the government have been going nuts pushing any sort of immigration. They haven't left a stone unturned or a law unbroken getting people in here.

A moratorium would need to be part of the regaining control process.

I hear you though. I hope it didn't come off to harsh for some voters.

I think alot ot voters would love to see a moritorium on immigration but are afraid to speak out about it, You know people would use the old race card/
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I know Tancredo is the straight up honest hardnosed immigration dood trying to shake things up. Winning in Politics come from playing politics though. As much as I hate it, to get people on your side it usually takes some diplomacy, not confrontation.

We need smooth talking to get people on our side, starting to think Hunter is that guy.

Tancredo is still our man for slappin you in the face with facts though

JAK
    Well, one thing is FOR SURE.... people are NOT assimilating... and that IS what happens when you allow massive immigration legal or not. That is dividing this country. If our immigration laws were enforced...we would not have a problem...but when we have an invasion of people coming to this country and then automatically made "LEGAL" they don't want to fit in. They want our country to submit to them...PANDERING, just like some of these people are doing NOW!! Americans are the least to have a say!!

Tom for President!

When Tom Tancredo stood up ,he just seemed to me like he will be the next president. You can just see that he would put our country first instead of trying to sell it out.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

I know DEEDEE, you could just picture him as president, couldn't you?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast