Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Well, the joke is on McCain!! They are still trying to make us believe that McCain is doing well... well, no matter what they say McCain is OVER...he sold out his country...and we will remember!!!!! He should save himself some embarrassment and get out of the race...or eventually he will be pushed out of the way. Americans don't want him...and if any do...there aren't enough to get him elected!!!
    And remember he was the only one not firmly in favor of English as our official language! When he spoke of Arizona and stated that they spoke Spanish there before they spoke English, he told us all that we needed to know about where his priorities lie and who his loyalty is for.

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    I certainly wish Hunter would pick up some steam, he'd be an excellent candidate. MUCH better than any of the top 3 now or those waiting in the wings. He's good on all the issues. Trade being another. This idiot president has sold out our manufacturing ability, could care less about the middle class.
    Hunter would bring jobs back to the American people by reforming our horrendous trade agreements.

JAK
    McCain really should have been on the democratic debate...he certainly doesn't act like a republican!!! Like Tancredo said of bush...he ran as a repbulican but acted in office as a liberal!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    JAK wrote:

Well, the joke is on McCain!! They are still trying to make us believe that McCain is doing well... well, no matter what they say McCain is OVER...he sold out his country...and we will remember!!!!! He should save himself some embarrassment and get out of the race...or eventually he will be pushed out of the way. Americans don't want him...and if any do...there aren't enough to get him elected!!!
    Of course they are going to push the most corrupt down our throats the hardest......because he would be very good to illegals and the corporations who want their cheap labor. These coporations own Main Stream Media and will use it to the max to brainwash us if we allow them too. It has worked for them in the past, we need to make sure it NEVER works for them again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Hunter would bring jobs back to the American people by reforming our horrendous trade agreements.
    Our trade deficit, offshoring, and H1B's are just as oogly as our illegal immigration issue.

As the first 3 above are not the main issue of this board I will leave it at that...but it all adds up to the sellout of the U.S. citizen.

And remember he was the only one not firmly in favor of English as our official language! When he spoke of Arizona and stated that they spoke Spanish there before they spoke English, he told us all that we needed to know about where his priorities lie and who his loyalty is for.
    I was thinking the same thing......Is John pandering to those who believe Arizona is part of Mexico? He disgusts me. The differences between Tom and McLame were glaring tonight, as they briefly were in the first debate. I think Tom is really at odds with this traitor, as well as Bush and everyone else in the inner-circle. Tom needs to really take advantage of being the "anti-McCain" candidate. People would support Tom for the very reason they are opposing McShame.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    Our trade deficit, offshoring, and H1B's are just as oogly as our illegal immigration issue.

As the first 3 above are not the main issue of this board I will leave it at that...but it all adds up to the sellout of the U.S. citizen.
    No, those issues are all part of the issue of illegals too because it all affects the American people and the sell out of our way and quality of life.
    so these issues are important also.

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

I was thinking the same thing......Is John pandering to those who believe Arizona is part of Mexico? He disgusts me. The differences between Tom and McLame were glaring tonight, as they briefly were in the first debate. I think Tom is really at odds with this traitor, as well as Bush and everyone else in the inner-circle. Tom needs to really take advantage of being the "anti-McCain" candidate. People would support Tom for the very reason they are opposing McShame.
    I admire Tom because he is at odds with anyone or anything that threatens his country. I am sure he has a very hard time stomaching any of the traitors. I admire that he has no problem with speaking out against them and their betrayal of the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by duece212

No, those issues are all part of the issue of illegals too because it all affects the American people and the sell out of our way and quality of life.
    so these issues are important also.
    Totally agree with you guys. These two issues really do seem to coincide. As they do with Tancredo, Hunter, Paul, Dobbs, and Buchanan. Both issues effect our sovereignty, tax revenue, budgets, and wages. And, of course, they stem from the same problem: politicians pandering to big business lobby efforts for cheap labor.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

JAK
    If some of you have not looked at the videos in my signature please watch the top one.
    There is no other candidate as passionate about illegal immigration as Tom Tancredo! I like Ron and Paul, but I feel like Tancredo is with the heart of the American people on the issue that could ultimately DESTROY OUR COUNTRY.
    One more AMNESTY and our country ...OMG... I am afraid to imagine. If Americans have EVER united on anything...THIS is the issue. This is the ISSUE that will make OR BREAK the United States that we have know and loved. Will we pass on a country worthy for our children and grandchildren... or a devastated country that will destroy our future generations!!! It makes me sick that a group of greedy, selfish EVIL men and women want it all while they leave others with NOTHING!!!!!!!!

How much money does one have to have to call it enough? There will never be enough to satisfy them!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast