Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    I'm sure everyone noticed that McCain kept pushing the immigration bill with misleading, if not inaccurate, information.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I'm sure everyone noticed that McCain kept pushing the immigration bill with misleading, if not inaccurate, information.
    Can't remember who said they read the "400" page bill....isn't it just a tad over 400 pages?

MW
    duece212 wrote:

Can't remember who said they read the "400" page bill....isn't it just a tad over 400 pages?
    You're implication that McCain didn't read the whole bill is probably correct because he obviously missed the "Z" visa section regarding the giving of immediate legal status to millions of illegal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deuce212, you're welcome to use my phrase and blast McCain with it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    It makes me so mad they did not give Tancredo more time, that Guiliani, Mc Cain makes me sick, I love what Tancredo said about Bush and love what Hunter said about Mc Cain needs to break away from Kennedy
    I thought Guiliani was a time hog and someone should have duct taped his mouth shut and his butt to his chair.....every time he stood up I knew it was going to be LONG winded.

DITTO
    on the time hog, I kept thinking is Wolf going to shut Guiliani up or everytime she stood all I could do is moan . Wolf was not forceful enough!!
    Agreed! The debate tonight made Guiliani much less favorable to me and I hate how he kept saying "this is important" to continue talking.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Duncan Hunter might not be a bad choice for President. He has knowledge about foreign trade, the War, and he's sensible on this immigration thing.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Duncan Hunter might not be a bad choice for President. He has knowledge about foreign trade, the War, and he's sensible on this immigration thing.
    Ducan Hunter is a good choice so far!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I have such a feeling of despair with this upcoming Presidential election, none of the "Big 3" Republican candidates do anything for me as all just seem to be career politicians with no real feel for the American people. What is worse is that any of the Democrats are even more detached.....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    While i agree I think we need to re-assess legal immigration numbers as well, I think that issue left Tancredo on a sour note in this debate. It did hurt
    I do believe I have read this on his website before. I hope it doesn't hurt him...and he may not be the best speaker...but I would rather have an honest person in the White House than what we have had for several years.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I didn't see this as "Honest" Tom Tancredo's best performance at a debate.

That's alright though. I'm looking forward to the next debate.

Ron Paul said some good courageous things that appealed to me.

I think the thing that got me tonight was that all of the people I thought did the worst the media thought they did the best. It's come to be the norm yet still unsettling.

"Honest" Tom Tancredo 2008

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast