Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty is one small step for Congress and the Presidentm and one giant leap for the North American Union.
    You shall not stand idly by your brother's blood. (Leviticus 19:16)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    dyehard, I live it too, right in the middle of about 150 of them in my complex, we are the only Americans, with a dab of gang members too, so I do understand how it is.

Jobs here in Oregon are scarce, and the ones you can get pay barely enough to pay rent. No medical or dental benefits anymore either.

As for any help in case of any emergency with family situations, there is little in the coffers for that too, it has all been taken, we can only guess who benefited from that. Schools, crowded to the max. Teachers of grade school kids forced to deal with not only too many (about 30-35 per classroom), but those who may not speak a smithering of English, or little enough to barely get by.

As for making them uncomfortable, well, it is sort of a head game. We just make sure they know we do not appreciate their presence in our country, not saying anything bad, just not giving them the time of day. If they are working the counters of places, restaurants, we ask for someone who speaks clear English, we have done this enough in our area that now 90% of the counter help in any place is Americans.

I suppose it is just an attitude we put forth, they know, they get it.

As for who will do it, we will, we will force our government to enforce our immigration laws. We keep putting pressure on them, and as well, we here need to add to our numbers in this battle. As some say, "the more the merrier".

Dyehard I did think you were being sarcastic, but I do understand that anger and frustration that seeps into every part of your life, it just eats away at your soul. Try to step back from it, and know that we are making progress, and we will, no matter who is in office, in what position.

We ourselves have been there, at times without a job, without income, bills overdue, no food in the fridge, and seemingly no help. Then all it takes it to see an illegal standing in line with umpteen kids, and WIC vouchers, and food cards, a cart full of groceries, while you count pennies just to get milk and bread. I know, I have been there, kind if still am.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    We are being betrayed by our president, our congress, the media...and big business sleeping with them all!

There is no integrity left. All of them have been bought out!

These are the real EVIL DO-ERS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    dyehard, I live it too, right in the middle of about 150 of them in my complex, we are the only Americans, with a dab of gang members too, so I do understand how it is.

Jobs here in Oregon are scarce, and the ones you can get pay barely enough to pay rent. No medical or dental benefits anymore either.

As for any help in case of any emergency with family situations, there is little in the coffers for that too, it has all been taken, we can only guess who benefited from that. Schools, crowded to the max. Teachers of grade school kids forced to deal with not only too many (about 30-35 per classroom), but those who may not speak a smithering of English, or little enough to barely get by.

As for making them uncomfortable, well, it is sort of a head game. We just make sure they know we do not appreciate their presence in our country, not saying anything bad, just not giving them the time of day. If they are working the counters of places, restaurants, we ask for someone who speaks clear English, we have done this enough in our area that now 90% of the counter help in any place is Americans.

As for who will do it, we will, we will force our government to enforce our immigration laws. We keep putting pressure on them, and as well, we here need to add to our numbers in this battle. As some say, "the more the merrier".

Dyehard I did think you were being sarcastic, but I do understand that anger and frustration that seeps into every part of your life, it just eats away at your soul. Try to step back from it, and know that we are making progress, and we will, no matter who is in office, in what position.

We ourselves have been there, at times without a job, without income, bills overdue, no food in the fridge, and seemingly no help. Then all it takes it to see an illegal standing in line with umpteen kids, and WIC vouchers, and food cards, a cart full of groceries, while you count pennies just to get milk and bread. I know, I have been there, kind if still am.

You are right about all these things. I was raised 70 years ago in Southern Ariz and being a native american was put behind the illegals in school. In school,I was served lunch after they had eaten. The first and only time I was referred to by a racial slur was by a little illegal mexican.
    My family members has been turned down for jobs because they do not speak english. I now live next door to three families in a two bedroom apt. My car has been trashed twice because I complained to the manager because of the noise. I have call policemen because of the noise late at night and the loud music. I ignore them and they don't go away. I have protested on the street with those aginst illegal immigration during there portest in my wheel chair. They cannot be made comfortable.
    I was not being sarcastic. I do state realistic facts and I do not believe anything will be done to eliminate illegal immigration.
    For ten years, I got away from it by moving into the country where there were no jobs for them. After failing health, I had to move back into the city and it has been hell competing for housing, health care and the list goes on and on.
    I have saved thousands of pieces of comments that I have posted on illegal aliens and the affect it has on american citizens. If you would like to read some, I can send some of the to you.

What part of my post way sarcastic? Give me the tonge lashing because I may be overlooking something. I am open to any suggestions.

I viewed my post and since I started posting to this site there are are four pages to this site alone.
    Illegal immigration, I am very serious about. It is about the survival of my family.

here a hint diehard,,,don't give up!!! get mad and get even!!!! your way..

Jobs here in Oregon are scarce, and the ones anymore either.you can get pay barely enough to pay rent. No medical or dental benefits

Altho, illegal immigration is not good for american, I refuse to let it affect me as it has affected you in the above statement.
    If I do not have enough to eat, cannot pay my rent, I refuse to blame those thing on illegal. Financially, they have never affected me in getting a job and providing for my family. What benefits they are getting we foot the bill and I do complain about that. But I refuse to blame them for my misfortune.
    Maybe you are the blame for your being poor.

Blacks use to be blame for others misfortune and now it is turned on the illegal. Yes, it is bad for, especially, the middle class Americans who pay taxes.
    The bible say "the poor will always be among us." If I cannot pay my rent or eat illegals are not the blame.

[quote:365pged2][quote:365pged2]Dyehard said: There may be a positive in amnesty after all.
    The only positive thing I see about giving amnesty to, maybe, 12 million plus Mexican illegals is that they will be able to bring their family members here from Mexico. The $40 billion Mexicans send back to them will no longer benefit Mexico’s economy and Mexico’s economy will collapse. What is left of Mexico’s cheap labor force will disappear into America. At this point, I believe Mr. Calderon will block families from leaving Mexico and he will build a fence and close the border himself. I say, Mr. Caleron, be careful you may just get what you wish for.
    I am not sure what that will mean for our economy with the added population or even more poor, even with the $40 billion that will stay in this country.$40 billion will not help our depleting natural resources as to water, food source, oil, etc.

American Elizabeth said: Good sarcasm dyehard, but if you were not just poking fun, then I would give you a tongue lashing.[/quote:365pged2]

Dyehard responded: I am not being sarcastic or poking fun. No one knows the effect of illegal immigration better than I do. I live it every day and it affects every areas of my life and my family's. If there was something I could do, believe me I would do it.
    All of what you say, I agree with. But how do we get it done? Yes, they can be deported, immigration law can be enforced, social services can be taken away. Yes, it can be done, but will it be done. Enforce the laws we already have and the problem will go away. But those who can enforce them will not.
    All I am saying is who will do it and will they do it. I just do not think so.[/quote:365pged2]

Well I won't give you a tonque lashing Dyehard. I'll give you a ((((Dyehard)))) instead because I understand the feeling of hopelessness that sooner or later overwhelms us all. I will however, remind you there is little choice but to win this battle which is only one part of a greater war.

IF it is not won the Hispanic population in 2050 will be 60% if not greater. This war is not only about the borders and demographics it is about the survival of the United States REPUBLIC. Our nation is already being referred to as "former" United States and the NAU is now functioning out in the open (see university posts 11/14/06).

WE CANNOT LOOSE THIS BATTLE BUT IT MUST BE FOUGHT ON A BROADER FRONT!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Dyehard: you should call your city or county bylaw office and complain about the 3 families living in one home. This is totally against any bylaw. In my Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, you are allowed 2 people in a one bedroom home and 4 in a two bedroom, 2 bathroom home. I'm sure most cities or counties are similar. If you keep calling them about it and giving reasons such as it would be unsafe in a fire and concerns over garbage etc. it will work. I had 6 people living in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo across from mine. There were 4 adults and 2 kids. I kept calling the county and told them to come in the evening as that is where all of them were home. It worked as they moved out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you keep calling them about it and giving reasons such as it would be unsafe in a fire and concerns over garbage etc. it will work.
    excellant suggestion ... make them enforce standard laws
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast