Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posie

What you say was said millions times before. Somehow it does not work. Why?

About 12 million more people arrived than had been expected. The unemployment is currently at historic lows, and major economical indicators show that the USA is doing better than most other countries. We are enjoying a time of prosperity that is one of the best in the history of the nation. Should we mess with this for the sake of complying with what politicians envisioned twenty years ago?
    If everything is so wonderful here in utopia, then why are there so many angry and resentful Americans who feel invaded, violated and unrecognized? Why is the issue of illegal immigration one of the most contentious issues in the country right now? Why is immigration reform such a hotbed of controversy in the U.S. political arena, dividing the house and senate the likes of which we haven't seen in decades?

No, things aren't all peachy cream here in America, Mr. hak51; things are terrible and only getting worse. What hole did you crawl out of, and what U.S. do you live in, because it's not the same one I live in.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Hak51.

It worked. After being busted for "cutting in" I learned to respect rules and later the laws of our society.

major economical indicators
    Sometimes I wonder if they are using the same ones as Enron. ALL is well....not to worry.....the govt. is in charge....scares the hell outta me!

From the site:

Commercial agencies should administer and control the flow of foreign workers for profit.
    Oh great, let's let corporations determine our immigration policy- for their profit. I'm sure they'll have the average Amerian's best interests at heart.

Legislators need to apologize to the nation and to the illegal immigrants for creating such havoc.
    Legislators need to apolgize to illegal aliens? This guy is a whack job, he says the site, citizensforasecureborder, are his opponents. Well then he is my opponent. This guy is not a "voice of reason", he is a voice of lunacy.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

The worries are not only the terrorist, have you ever lived in a place with full of these illegals? The garbage they through on the beaches, out of the windows from the condos,at the malls, on the streets, the disrespect of our laws running in their cars ,when is 35 miles they go 70 ,parking whenever they want, faking disable signs to park in private spaces and then exiting the car walking like kids, the noise of their horns for no reason, their lack of consideration for the pedestrians, animals, neighbours,the show off when they shout to one another and if you look at them they laugh, the criticysm of our believes our habits, our obidience to the laws, DO YOU WANT MORE?

OUT ILLEGALS

Here are the countries that are known to have terrorist organizations per the Center for Defense Information their website is: http://www.cdi.org/terrorism/terrorist-groups.cfm

AFGHANISTAN - al Qaeda

ALGERIA - Armed Islamic Group (GIA)
    The Salafist Group for Call and Combat (GSPC)

CAMBODIA - Khmer Rouge/The Party of Democratic Kampuchea

CHILE - Manuel Rodriguez Patriotic Front (FPMR)

COLOMBIA - National Liberation Army (ELN)
    Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)
    United Self-Defense Forces/Group of Colombia

EGYPT - Al-Jihad a.k.a. Egyptian Islamic Jihad, Jihad Group, Islamic Jihad
    Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group, IG)

GEORGIA - Zviadists

GREECE - Revolutionary Nuclei (RN) a.k.a. Revolutionary Cells
    Revolutionary Organization 17 November
    Revolutionary People's Struggle (ELA)

HONDURAS - Morzanist Patriotic Front (FPM)

INDIA - Al-Ummah

IRAQ - Abu Nidal organization (ANO)
    Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK or MKO)
    Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)

ISRAEL - Kach and Kahane Chai

JAPAN - Aum Supreme Truth (Aum) a.k.a. Aum Shinrikyo, Aleph
    Chukaku-Ha (Nucleus or Middle Core Faction)
    Japanese Red Army (JRA)

LEBANON - Asbat al-Ansar (The Partisans’ League)
    Hezbollah (Party of God) a.k.a. Islamic Jihad,

NORTHERN IRELAND - Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA)
    Irish Republican Army (IRA)
    Loyalist Volunteer Force (LVF)
    Orange Volunteers (OV)
    Real IRA (RIRA) a.k.a. True IRA
    Red Hand Defenders (RHD)

OCCUPIED TERRITORIES - Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade
    Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP)
    HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)
    The Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)

PAKISTAN - Harakat ul-Ansar (HUA)
    Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)
    Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM) (Army of Mohammed)
    Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LT) (Army of the Righteous)

PERU - Sendero Luminoso (Shining Path)
    Tupac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA)

PHILLIPPINES - Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
    Alex Boncayao Brigade (ABB)
    New People's Army (NPA)

RWANDA - Army for the Liberation of Rwanda (ALIR),

SIERRA LEONE - Revolutionary United Front (RUF)

SOUTH AFRICA - Qibla and People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (PAGAD)

SPAIN - Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA),
    First of October Antifascist Resistance Group (GRAPO),

SRI LANKA - Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
    World Tamil Association (WTA),
    Ellalan Force

SYRIA - Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
    Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command

TURKEY - Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)
    Revolutionary People's Liberation Party/Front

UNITED STATES - Jamaat ul-Fuqra

UZBEKISTAN - Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some Americans are paid more than their work is worth, and some of them would lose their jobs due to competition from foreign workers. There would be a lot of yelling and screaming because of this. If the government does not bail them out, most of them will soon realize that the only one way to regain their previous income would be by upgrading their skills, by becoming more entrepreneurial, or simply by working harder. No one ever got hurt by doing any of the above.
    Wonderful, let's have third world illiterates undermine our wages even more, who needs to make enough money to live? The more I read of this guy's opinions, the more I think this is a gag site. No one could be that out of touch, or that plain stupid.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

It's all just a ploy to get us to "understand" how all this illegal immigration is actually good for us. He actually refers to the anti-illegals as "undereducated." Drivil...and truly uninformed.....could have been written by LaRaza the way it sounds.

I can proudly say that my reports on immigration are more complex, comprehensive and logically coherent than any report produced by reputable think tanks like for example the Heritage Foundation, Cato Institute, Heartland Institute, Brooklyn Foundation, or even all of them combined.
    You have 2 essays that supposedly take the stance in favor of immigration and a neutral stance on the issue. Where's the one that stands against immigration? I think it does not exist because nobody is against immigration itself, we are against ILLEGAL immigration.

Also, The context of your supposed neutral stance (the second essay) on the issue seems to lean like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The context of the essay seems to do nothing more than further support the first essay. Not sure how that is taking a neutral stance on the issue.

If at any time your intention is to be accurate, please include the numbers of LEGALS who have and do cough up the money and do everything that's required of them to become LEGAL. Include the statistics that prove how much they contribute to this country and its economy. Unless I missed it somewhere, I have yet to see anyone do that. That is, unless LEGALS are not considered as immigrants?

Needless to say, I do not share your opinion that your essays are any more "complex, comprhensive, and logically coherent than any report produced by reputable think tanks".

(edit) Oh yeah uhm .... where is/are the solutions? Did I miss that too?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast