Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are you happy

Americangirl, you ask

If everything is so wonderful here in utopia, then why are there so many angry and resentful Americans who feel invaded, violated and unrecognized?
    Then you say:

What hole did you crawl out of, and what U.S. do you live in, because it's not the same one I live in.
    What you say is very important. You are clearly unhappy person. You take your anger on illegal immigrants. Would you be happier when they will be gone? Or would you take your anger on someone else?

I am a happy person. Illegal immigrants cause me as much irritation as they do to everybody else. However, I understand and accept this as a price for the prosperity of the country, that I am a part of.

First things first

reptile09

who voted in our current immigration law, that is flawed from its origination, no one cares about its enforcement, and everybody involved (employers and employees, unfortunately the illegal ones) disrespect it. Illegal aliens? If Congress voted a bad law, the first step in fixing it is acknowledging the mistakes made. And, then apologizing for the damage done.

Terrorist nations?

lsmith1338

Out of all these terrorist nations that you listed, which one requires us to build the wall on Mexican border? Cambodia, Georgia?

When writing your answer, could not you anticipate that I will ask this question?

Some Americans are paid more than they are worth

reptile09

You question my statement that some American are paid more than they are worth. What about automobile industry. Union’s rates are killing GM and Ford. Ford has just decided to build its new plant in Mexico; it is unofficial leak. Honda will build its new plant in Indiana, but it will be non-union plant.

Legal immigrants cause damage

Ldydrake

Despite your claim, on my website, I outlined solution to our immigration problem. Sometimes one needs to read twice to understand something once.

You are perfectly wrong on contribution of legal immigrants. The current immigration law encourages and allows immigrating to the U.S. for the sole purpose of living here on the government support. In my estimate yearly about 200,000 legal (I would underline it, legal) immigrants come here solely for this reason. In this sense, the current immigration law causes more damage by allowing some people to immigrate here legally than by not stopping illegal immigrants from coming.

To my concern Ford can build her factory at the moon I'll never, ever buy a Ford again and if others take the same action they will learn that they cannot have all the proffits alone the employers must share also. This is a way for the big companies explore those who help them grow. They need hard worker SLAVES.

Don't talk about LEGAL IMMIGRANT i'm one of them, I came to this country with LOVE for America, not because i needed, I was here within the law all the time, it took me 8 years to become an American citizen ,what I did from inside, not to proffit, I'm not against those who come here legally, embrace the laws, embrace the country, learn the language, have real feelings, patriotic feellings ,and don't use any adjetive before the phrase I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

What car would you buy?

Minnie

You say you would not buy Ford. What car would you buy? Made by Honda in their non-union plant? For your information, within the next year or two, cars made in continental China will be sold in the U.S.

Hak51,

Our organization helps legal immigrants on a regular basis via e-mail and phone. We refuse to help anyone that is in the country already illegally.

Most of the LEGAL immigration assistance we provide is with people who are adopting, facing massive red tape, or trying to stop falling through the cracks although they have done everything the correct way.

Most Americans are not worried about people that at least show some respect for our laws, nation, and citizenry.

The three million lawless invaders that could care less about any forms, process, or respect are a real threat. Just ask the grieving families of all of the dead Americans killed as these people broke even more of our laws surprise surprise.

I have not read your proposals but any proposals that do not have the strength and courage to stand up to these people and say No will fail.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Despite your claim, on my website, I outlined solution to our immigration problem. Sometimes one needs to read twice to understand something once.

You are perfectly wrong on contribution of legal immigrants. The current immigration law encourages and allows immigrating to the U.S. for the sole purpose of living here on the government support. In my estimate yearly about 200,000 legal (I would underline it, legal) immigrants come here solely for this reason. In this sense, the current immigration law causes more damage by allowing some people to immigrate here legally than by not stopping illegal immigrants from coming.
    Well, first of all I seem to recall saying that I couldn't find it and that maybe I missed it and asking where it was. I didn't ask to be mean, I asked because I wanted to see it. The comment of reading twice to understand once was uncalled for.

You are making a personal guess based on the speculation of what other people are thinking in their own minds. Also you are claiming that the immigration law causes more damage. At any rate, I'm not seeing you provide any factual data to support your claims. Where are the numbers/polls/statistics?

Again, you claim you are speaking up for legal immigration, but your essays and your response seem to lean more and more towards the argument of favoring illegals.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast