Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    CROCKET
    you speak so eloquently while laying out the facts for those that wish to steal the fruits of our labor.

I'll go straight to where the rubber meets the road:
    Some of HAK's work is taken from the United Nations of Greed & Genocide's "freedom of migration plan."

The odd thing is that he seemed to believe that he could pass it off as his own work.
    Ah, there's nothing like the smugness of a plagiarist, eh?

What say you in your defense, hak (or should I say, "hack"?).

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    R.I.P. Jordin Paulder 11/22/96-06/05/06
    samhouston - RIP Indeed! An atrocity that received virtually no national attention. Where was the outrage?
    AlturaCt,
    I don't know what's sadder the way Jordin was savagely murdered or the fact I had to find out about it on some obscure website.

I tryed e-mailing every major news source about the death of Jordin, but none of them wanted to be bothered by it. I guess they had more important things to report on like Ann Coulters book or the Duke Lacrosse team getting railroaded. I guess it didn't fit in with their agenda.

Seems like the PC crowd doesn't want the sheep to wake up and realize their being slaughtered, they might just realize that not all 20 million illegal aliens are here to do the jobs Americans won't do.

I know the PC crowd would rather Jordins story go away, but I refuse to let it. That's why I'll continue to post his name on every e-mail, post or letter I write.

Jordin Paulder 11/22/96-06/05/06

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    samhouston, I don't disagree with you ,I'm just wondering, Why does Hak51 sound like an intelligent person
    andyt,
    I said he sounds like an intelligent person, because I went to his website and read his essay on illegal immigration and although I disagree with what he wrote, I felt it was well written.

Unlike most of the illegal alien supporters, at least Hak51 doesn't use the same old rhetoric like the mindless dolts who say "you stole the land from the indians". Hak51 is a globalist, I'm an isolationist, we can agree to disagree.

See the problem with people like Hak is they have never left the University. His circle of friends probally consist of people with PHDs and Masters degrees. That's not real life. He's probally never had a real conversation with a regular guy like myself.

It's like when they quote unemployment rates, they believe those numbers to be gospel. I know lots of people who have been unemployed, yet I dont know one who's collected unemployment. To a person like Hak if it's written in a book it must be true.

See Hak would say something like this "don't worry about illegal aliens driving down wages because in two to three generations they will become Americanized, once they become Americanized they will demand higher wages which will raise the wages of all Americans". That argument sounds good, unfortunately I can't wait two to three generations for them to become Americanized so my wages go back up. You think my creditors would by that argument "I'll pay you in two to three generations when my wages go back up", I don't think so.

I don't think Hak51 is dumb, I just think he is totally naive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samhouston
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    samhouston, I don't disagree with you ,I'm just wondering, Why does Hak51 sound like an intelligent person
    andyt,
    I said he sounds like an intelligent person, because I went to his website and read his essay on illegal immigration and although I disagree with what he wrote, I felt it was well written.

Unlike most of the illegal alien supporters, at least Hak51 doesn't use the same old rhetoric like the mindless dolts who say "you stole the land from the indians". Hak51 is a globalist, I'm an isolationist, we can agree to disagree.

See the problem with people like Hak is they have never left the University. His circle of friends probally consist of people with PHDs and Masters degrees. That's not real life. He's probally never had a real conversation with a regular guy like myself.

It's like when they quote unemployment rates, they believe those numbers to be gospel. I know lots of people who have been unemployed, yet I dont know one who's collected unemployment. To a person like Hak if it's written in a book it must be true.

See Hak would say something like this "don't worry about illegal aliens driving down wages because in two to three generations they will become Americanized, once they become Americanized they will demand higher wages which will raise the wages of all Americans". That argument sounds good, unfortunately I can't wait two to three generations for them to become Americanized so my wages go back up. You think my creditors would by that argument "I'll pay you in two to three generations when my wages go back up", I don't think so.

I don't think Hak51 is dumb, I just think he is totally naive.

Looks like the work of a college student to me.

Dear Debaters,

I was involved with my family yesterday evening and most of the day today.

With great joy, I found out more critical voices, and I will do my best to answer everybody.

First, I owe an answer to ALIPAC to his important posting yesterday.

To the best of my recollection, I responded to all posting by CountFloyd. I will review posting by this person, trying to find out what I have missed. Or, if it is not a big trouble, you can remind me which your question I did not answer.

I see that new people joined discussion today. I find your voices very interesting, and will respond, likely tomorrow.

One more time, thank you everybody for participation.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hak, sorry to burst your intellectual bubble you have been living in, but I have a simple point to make.

I read your article on the infamous La Raza site, and well it just stuck in my little, undereducated head that despite all of your intelligence you are nothing but and Open Borders, Politically Correct fanny kisser.

Here's another thought to your open borders thoughts. I just read up on the story of this poor boy Jordan in Georgia. Why have people like yourself not spoken up against this? Why has La Raza not denounced, or even spoke up about this brutal murder? Is it because in truth it would be bad PR to even acknowledge it happened?

I think so. The folks out there who are for illegal aliens invading our country, know that if this story makes it beyond the local level, the public ramifications would be astounding and detrimental to their "cause".

Sure this line here is off of the thread, but it needed to be said. This is my last response or question of you, since I will be forwarding this poor little boys story to as many people as I can, to be sure Americans awake to the horrible circumstances that open borders has gotten us.

It is time we build that wall, NOW!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read part of it too and from what I`ve read, HAK51, your just skimming across the top with some bits of history added. Your also going by what the sympathetic media and the illegals all use as an excuse. " I`M JUST HERE TO WORK AND MAKE A BETTER WAY OF LIFE FOR MY FAMILY"
    They may be hard workers, no doubt, I worked my ass off on a dairy farm in Michigan from the age of 7 and at the same time I didnt have weekends off, I helped cut pulp wood, 8 ft, logs and hauled them too a paper mill. My pay was a roof over my head and food on the table, I did`nt complain about it, it was the way of life and I do not expect a pat on the back for it.

Now, back to your assay`s
    I suggest that you do some more research and find out about what`s going on today. I live in Southern California, the heart of a percentage of the controversy.
    You have`nt mention anything about the groups being formed, the threats, demonstrations and demands for control being made, the illegals that take 43% of the prison population in CA, alone. Many of the other border states are not far behind. Again The MP3`s attacking our Border Patrol Officers, the illegal immigrant gangs, child molesters, murders, car theft rings, and I could go on.
    You said that citizen of this country are not losing jobs because of illegals.
    Well, there are many members of this forum that will tell you different.
    Most of them lost their jobs because they were replaced by illegals.

EXPORTING POVERTY
    You said that it takes time for them to adjust to the American way. There are millions of them that have been here 5-10 years and still live like slobs
    in poverty and speak only Spanish, as if they were still in their own country. They`ve been here long enough to adjust but they stay the way they are by choice.

Your standing on top while there are deeper and more dangerous roots growing underneath you.
    ------------------------

AmericanElizabeth

I have not heard the story about 9 years old boy. I guess that an illegal immigrant committed some horrible crime and you want to propagate this story with the underlining suggestion that all illegal immigrants might be so dangerous.

Mkfarnam

We can see a difference in opinion between you and me as an old dilemma what was first, an egg or a chicken.

In this sense the question is, should law acknowledge and formalize those activities that most people find beneficial for them and socially acceptable? Or, should law force people to modify their behavior to fit some social vision perceived by leaders as good for society?

Please let me know what is your take in this question.

Quote Originally Posted by hak51
    AmericanElizabeth

I have not heard the story about 9 years old boy. I guess that an illegal immigrant committed some horrible crime and you want to propagate this story with the underlining suggestion that all illegal immigrants might be so dangerous.
    From your above statement, HAK, it shows that the only thing you've read on Alipac is your own thread and those of the other ILLEGALS.

I find that you truly are a HACK, a lying HACK and now I'm beginning to take offense with your hateful statement above.

You just said that an AMERICAN LIFE is not valuable. You're a mental midget with an IQ that can fit in a nutshell.

Go crawl back under your communist rock. The title of this thread should be changed to - A voice of IGNORANCE on immigration
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast