Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This poll is not any more important than any other poll on the internet. Change.org has no connection to change.gov....they are unrelated sites. They can send the results to Obama,....but so what? Anyone can do this.

One of us could open a site called change.com...or ...change.net. It would get the same attention.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    This poll is not any more important than any other poll on the internet. Change.org has no connection to change.gov....they are unrelated sites. They can send the results to Obama,....but so what? Anyone can do this.

One of us could open a site called change.com...or ...change.net. It would get the same attention.
    Change.org will co-host an event at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to . I posted this on another thread:

The first round of voting for the Ideas for Change in America competition ended at midnight on December 31st. The top 3 rated ideas for each of the issue-based categories, which are listed below, will qualify for the final round of voting beginning on January 5th.* Voting totals will be reset at zero for all qualifing ideas to ensure an equal playing field.

On January 16th, Change.org will co-host an event at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to announce the top 10 rated ideas and our plans for supporting the formation of a national advocacy campaign behind each idea in collaboration with our nonprofit partners.

For more information about the competition and our mission to create a people-powered political movement, click here »
    http://www. change .org/ideas

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

If I decided to do this.... it be be more of a name like www.RealChange.org
    ------------------------

Marti from the PPJ Gazette

This surely was a load of sh--! There is no way that users signed on using multiple names to vote. The system was cookie monitored and the isp addresses were automatically checked making sure no one could vote multiple times.

Someone named Banion was orignally deleting any comments tht didn't support Amnesty and deleting links to information which refuted the amnesty rational. He got called on that several times and finally stopped doing it.

The site managers never thought this vote would rise this high, and assuming that everyone was just too stupid to know better came up with what they thought sounded like a victimized excuse for why they were throwing the vote out.

Some days its just hard to be on the left......some days it feels too much like the right......and neither side is looking out for us.
    MArti

Welcome to Alipac Marti!!!

Thanks

I have been intending to get on this site for some time. I have seen some of my articles posted here over the last few years. I am registered Democrat but totally against amnesty and lack of enforcement of our laws. Most of my Democrat friends feel the same way.

I fully support Minnesotan's Seeking Immigration Reform and post their material to mt site regularly.

They like ALIPAC have been listed as a [hate] group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Imagine that. Wanting our laws enforced means you are a hate group.

I am thinking about starting a list of anti-American groups and institutions and I believe SPLC should top that list.

Marti

Welcome, Marti! If most of your Democrat friends also support immigration enforcement, you and they should be contacting Democratic Party Senators and Representatives. We have listed them on here, on different occasions. In a nutshell, the Dem. Senators on the Coasts are for Amnesty legislation, in the South and Midwest one finds a few pro-enforcement congressmen. We often call or write those who may be sitting on the fence and ask them to vote for more enforcement. Many people here participate in the NumbersUSA.com congressional faxing and phoning system. Please join us!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Marti. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome Marti.

We need more Democrats to speak out.

W

Thanks everyone

Thanks for the welcome. I am already a member of NumbersUSA and have been for quite some time as are most of the people I know.

I used to write OpEds for the St Cloud Times in Minnesota but now work through my own site and Break the Matrix and a few others. I did several for OpEd News on the net. I have written senators, reps, governors, the Pew Hispanic Center, the president. Each and every time Harry Reid or Princess Pelosi come out with this amnesty crap rather than enforcement of our laws I encourage people to not only write them expressing their opposition but to also demand a special referendum to unseat them.

I have jumped up and down at public meetings, butted heads with political royalty and walked protest lines. I'm old. My body hurts, my head aches.....

My friends know that in any public situation, if they embarrass easily, they should not sit next to me. When the BS starts......I launch and I don't care how special that person is at the podium.

We have got to find the way to get people up off their butts and present a physical presence demanding that our laws be enforced.

Marti

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast