Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whats "Fair" about citizens of other countries "Voting" for ideas which effect tax paying USA citizens !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Send a message to(EDITOR) Dave Bennion
    http://www.change.org/profile/view/108780
    ------------------------

Exactly right W. and I went and checked out their site and it is a pro-illegal alien site...they cheated and when we were winning they could not stand it! Liars and cheats, just like the invaders coming across our Southern border!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Your wasting your time, Dave Bennion is an immigration lawyer and open borders freak!!

He has the whole thing rigged.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SierraPatriot
    It seems we have been taken out. This is a bunch of you know what!!

Hello Joan,

We wanted to send you a note about an idea you submitted on in the Ideas for Change in America competition titled "Enforce Our Immigration Laws." After reviewing the voting totals from the first round of the competition, we uncovered widespread voting manipulation by supporters of this idea, with a number of users creating multiple accounts under the same name to vote for it in rapid succession. This type of manipulation is against the spirit of the competition and artificially inflated the idea's total votes beyond those received by competing ideas. As such, we regret to inform you that it has been disqualified from the final round of the competition.

do not blame you personally for this manipulation and realize it may have occurred without your knowledge. But it was these dubious extra votes that enabled your idea to elevate to the top of the list, and we therefore have no choice but to disqualify it from the final round.

We realize this may come as a disappointment, and we sincerely apologize for this unpleasant outcome. If you remain interested in advancing this idea, we encourage you to petition President-elect Obama about it directly at http://change.gov/page/s/ofthepeople.

Sincerely,

The Change.org Team Change.org Mail
    Then we need to start something of our own, go to this site and send them our desires as far as imm are concerned. If they are saying they have funky sofware that allows multiple votes, then isn't the La Raza folks voting multiple times for the dream act.

This is an obvious left leaning site, the more I think about it the more we should have expected this. Its unfortunate that their site gets the attention it does, but so be it. If they do propose their ideas to Obama I don't see it changing much, I'm sure most of his input comes from the left anyhow...

I would like proof of multiple accounts. Sites like this can read every PC's IP number. So noone would have been able to creat another account with the same PC.
    I want Proof!
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Your wasting your time, Dave Bennion is an immigration lawyer and open borders freak!!

I already know all of that.
    ------------------------

They had a map which showed where other comments were coming from. Many from other countries. Change. org is riddled with foreign participation. What gives them the right to do this? This is directly concerning American electoral politics.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

I already know all of that.
    i sent one to him and also to the supposed CEO of the website.
    some idiot outta san fran-sicko

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast