Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To add more grist to the mill, I found the following information after doing some cache searching yesterday.

RAUL YZAGUIRRE, president of the National Council of La Raza, minces no words: "U.S. English is to Hispanics as the Ku Klux Klan is to blacks."
    If anyone wants the link to the whole story let me know. Its a compuserve cache, or at least I think it is because, unless I am mistaken, Compuserve went belly up a few years back. Just more proof how Anti-American/Anti-all non mexicans, these idiots are.

Oh that is just so BS! They just CONSTANTLY JERK OUR CHAINS with statements like that.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes, liberal anti-American groups are allowed to do that. It is just that Americans aren't. Americans aren't even allowed to THINK stuff like that. Don't you know the rules? Please do PM the link to the rest of the story to me. And thank you. I love ammunition to fire back at the people who call us names.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GreyParrot,
    Thank you for the compliments.
    Testament,

Would you feel the same if I told you how terribly dissapointed I am by the lack of vocal black American opposition to this illegal invasion? After all, it is OUR jobs, education, and health care that is on the line here!

"We shall overcome" are words that are just as powerful today as they were when MLK first spoke them in the early 60's..but only if we have grown enough, as a people, to work TOGETHER to save our America.

Wow...this thread really took off! This great open conversation would never be allowed by La Raza, or the political or media elite....it would be labeled too controversial.

Leave it to the patriots to maintain freedom of speech in the US in this era of political correctness gone mad.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

bumped

bumped
    OOOOH. I FELT IT!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678