Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Funny thought.

When I was a teenager I was the lead singer in a college rock band for several years.

As a habit, I would say blah blah blah "My band" Now, while this was an accurate statement because it was my band and the drummer's band and the guitarist's band etc my fellow band egos would take offense when I said it.

I'm not trying to trivialize this conversation, but to point out that when I would say "my band" when talking to someone like "Yea, did you hear that my band is playing this weekend at..." My band members would take offense because they thought I was claiming ownership of of the band when I meant mebership in the band.

So, sometimes people do not mean things in the way they sound to others.

At the same time "my country" implies membership and nationalism for that nation.

For those that legally immigrate, America should become their "My Country"

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know--I don't find that thought funny at all, William. It is a GREAT analogy. I've done the exact same thing. And, it SHOULD become their country because it is, after all, the country they CHOSE--NOT the country they were born in. And, in my mind, it makes it even MORE important that they learn our language and assimilate into our culture. It our country offered enough attractions for them to go through the process of getting here legally, you would think that they would WANT to do all of those things that would make them TRULY AMERICANS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Aracely--I want to thank you for standing with us against illegal immigration and let you know how much I and I know many others appreciate that.

Througout the history of the US, immigration laws were created to control the number of immigrants entering the US. That is the entire purpose of the laws, to limit the number of people entering the US from other countries and to ensure that those who enter the US from other countries do not harm the American people or our country in any way.

The only way to ensure that goal is to limit the numbers to a small number that can be easily absorbed into our society while they are here working.

The US Congress has increased the number of visas and legal immigrants to well over 1,500,000 immigrants annually and I don't know if these numbers include family members in all cases.

Lets take my family as an example. Some of my ancestors came before the revolutionary war; others in the early 1800's. My generation was the first to have means and opportunity to go to college. Other families of Americans are still working towards that goal, the first generation to attend college. There are tens of millions of American Families who have been here for many many generations still waiting and working for their chance to have a better life.

What restricts them? Competition. Competition for work, competition for housing, competition for seats in schools, competition for scholarships, competition for attention, assistance and opportunity.

What creates the competition? The number of people in the country wanting the same things.

Everyone in the U S Government knows that the United States can not support or sustain the present population successfully.

We have exceeded by almost 50,000,000 people our capacity to do that.

How did that happen? A combination of illegal immigration and excess legal immigration.

This doesn't mean that legal immigrants did anything wrong. They applied for the visas that were extended and grabbed an opportunity to come to the United States. Did everyone leave when they were supposed to? No. Did these people do something wrong? Yes, they did. They didn't leave when they were supposed to. Did everyone stay on expired visas? Yes. Most did. Did they then try to apply for American Citizenship? Some did, others didn't bother. Some had babies and created a growth rate our nation didn't anticipate and can not sustain.

The crucial issue is the stark grim fact that these people are here now, have no intention of leaving and are part of the population of the United States creating a growth rate that the US Economy can not sustain successfully.

Could the US have absorbed even the liberal legal immigration we've seen in the past 15 years? Perhaps if 5 years ago authorities would have pulled back on the numbers instead of going in the opposite direction and increasing them dramatically.

But coupled with the massive even greater numbers of illegal aliens entering the country at will the two programs together are flooding the United States with peope it simply can not sustain. There are not enough jobs, houses, hospitals, money or education for the present population or their posterity.

Over-population starves everyone and that is what we are seeing now in the United States today at the same time we're facing the highest birth rate in modern times due to the influx of foreign nationals who are having more children than Americans making the future picture of Americans and the future of America including foreign nationals residing in the United States one of extreme hardship and struggle.

Everyone is declining in some way, going backwards going down and this will accelerate due to the birth rate.

Americans 30 and 40 years ago made a decision as a nation, not by laws or force, but by an educated examination of our society and decided to control our population by controlling our birth rate. As a people, we decided to replace our ourselves on average not more. The movement was called Zero Populaton Growth. This was to ensure that the American People survived with ample water, ample food, ample energy, ample employment, ample medical care, ample housing, ample education, ample green space, protect our environment and natural resources and have high quality lives for everyone.

It was the discovery in the 2000 Census which I just happened to hear on the news one evening that turned my head first to the problem. I frankly hadn't paid much attention to our population figures nationally. I heard a figure for Los Angeles and was so stunned, I sat down and thought....what in the world is going on? Then shortly after that I started noticing high UNemployment in my community while at the same time everywhere I went there were people that had not been here before and these people were hispanics who did not speak English indicating they were new arrivals in the US and probably illegal. Shortly thereafter every construction site that used to have American Workers were 100% hispanic crews. Shortly thereafter I'm hearing our manufacturing companies are hiring illegals. Then shortly thereafter I can't order a burger because hispanics are working in the retail stores where an American that had waited on me for 6 years was replaced with an hispanic that can not speak English and take my order correctly.

Our poverty rate spiked, our unemployment rate spiked, manufacturing plants closed, unemployment spiked again, and poverty grows ever year, the factories remain empty, and the hispanic crowd that doesn't speak English grows every Friday at Wal-mart.

My commercial property which is on a busy state highway used to have typical trash...plastic soda bottles and a few fast food bags....usually tossed by construction workers who don't want to carry the trash in their trucks and figure...."oh they have someone that will pick it up".

NOW, what trash do I have? Plastic bottles, fast food trash, bags of garbage from households and DIRTY DIAPERS and I have to run the hispanic contractors off our back woods where they DUMP their construction trash.

I'm on the Eastern Seaboard, about 1.5 hours from the Atlantic Ocean....2000 or more miles from an Hispanic border.

Our town is about 45,000 people in a county of around 80,000. Most people have never heard of us. We are a community that the local TV station doesn't even show on the weather map. Yet, thousands of illegal aliens and non-English speaking Hispanics from some country or group of countries have found their way here and settled.

What contributions did they bring?

Unemployment
    Poverty
    Increased Medicaid (up 12% last year)
    Over-crowded Schools (having to figure out where to get the money to build new ones)
    Dumping
    Dirty Diapers

They took the jobs Americans used to do.

They put Americans into poverty.

They brought their families they can not support and signed them up for Medicaid benefits.

They raised our taxes to pay for their needs and the needs they created by displacing Americans out of their jobs and opportunities.

They brought a disrespect to our community with dumping and throwing diapers out the window for someone else to pick up.

Our entire town is struggling emotionally and mentally with "what to do?" Our community is a Christian community; churches everywhere; filled with good people raised and taught to help others; who are grappling with a problem they are afraid to discuss for fear it may look like they are not welcoming.

I'm not from the south. I'm from the midwest, so I have to raise my eyebrows at this "dilemma", which they never had a problem with when it was a distressed America Black population needing help. My community is almost 40% minority, most of this minority population is comprised of Black Americans who have been here for over 200 years working towards their opportunity for a better life with most doors still closed to them.

You saw a large scale picture of what Black Americans are dealing with in the pictures of Katrina in New Orleans. This is in every American City, large and small. There are large pockets of White Americans in poverty in every state in America. There are large pockets of other groups living in poverty in the US like the Chinese in New York and Hispanics in California.

46,000,000 people living in the United States are on MediCaid which means they can not support themselves.

50,000,000 extra people in the United States caused this problem.

It has nothing to do with the country they are from, what their culture is, what their dreams may be, or what language they speak. It is the fact they are here, can not sustain themselves successfully without displacing an American, and the United States can not sustain this bloated population.

Our government has committed treason against the American People, because they knew this when they doubled then tripled the numbers of legal immigrants being allowed into the United States, used the US Supreme Court case to require local communities to pay to educate children of illegal aliens, decided to pursue a Catch and Release program, negotiated "immigration" behind our backs like a "chit" in a poker game, encouraged more immigration through the FTAs, gave authority over immigration to the WTO, and is clearly without any question deliberately pursuing an Open Borders Agenda to flood the United States with more immigration that will by the numbers turn the United States into a Third World Economy, a status that due to the populaton will be permanently irreversible.

Aracely, the frustration that you see which will by human nature turn into anger as time goes by is the consequence of what our government did and what illegal immigrants did to the United States. Did legal immigrants play a role? Well, yes, because they are part of the numbers the United States economy can not sustain. Did they do it illegally? Well, some did. One would come legally and then sneak 20 in illegally or harbor their relatives who snuck in or who came in on a travel visa and never left. I'm sure you've seen that happen or heard about it.

The anger and frustration is directed at the people who are not supposed to be here and at the government who has conspired it for an illicit treasonous objective.

Try to understand the American viewpoint on this. I understand well that this is going to cause problems amongst good people all striving for the same objective...how to stop the illegal immigration and excess legal immigration that is flushing the United States into a Permanent and Irreversible Third World Economy ruled by the World Trade Organization and the United Nations.

Everyone is going to try to find out who to blame, who to hold accountable, how to fix the problem. Each based on their own situation and experience will have a different culprit. But in this matter, Americans are not the bad guys.

We are the guys and gals who have just realized a bunch of crooked no good lyin' back-stabbin' sicko wacko Yale Univerisity Skull and Bones CFR Bilderberger "nut jobs" sold off our nation to end it in order to rule the world.

And soon 250,000,000 pissed off Americans will be raising holy hell the likes of which the world has yet to see in modern history.

Hopefully you and your family with stand with US to save the United States and by so doing the world from this evil tyranny. Hopefully all Hispanic Americans will understand that they are not the target and that it is time they stood tall for their country and their own futures with other Americans as Real Americans.

Because it's time to blow this traitorous clog of evil castors out of our government.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Aracely, you're doing great, and remember several weeks ago when you first came and expressed your feelings, we asked you to stay ? Remember we said it would be hard at times !? We knew it wouldn't be easy.

I'm so proud of you for what you're doing. You are standing up for what is RIGHT, even though at times it has to be difficult for you. Believe me, Aracely, it could get worse before it gets better, but we sincerely hope that you will keep fighting with all of us to have a country which upholds the laws and does not reward illegal behavior.

You never know Aracely, when it's all said and done, maybe the people in Mexico will realize that the time has come when they must tell their government that they've had "ENOUGH" too. There is no reason why both Mexcio and the United States cannot be very close neighbors and supportive of each other in demanding that these corrupt and brazen officials, who call themselves leaders get out of office.

Only the people of Mexico can change the way things are. They must make the decision as to whether they are going to allow a corrupt government to continue to ruin their country, their lives, and that of their children....or whether they are going to stand up and speak out.

Aracely, remember, Americans have fought long and hard over the past 230 years. Freedom has an expensive price tag on it.

I would love to see the people in Mexico have what they deserve. A country. A law abiding country where the president and elected officials don't live like kings while the people live like slaves.

When you stand up for what is RIGHT in America, which is to support the rule of law, you are ALSO standing up for Mexico. There is no other way. There is RIGHT and their is WRONG. Citizens and presidents have to choose one or the other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

P.S. Aracely, I just started a thread about Vicente Fox. You've heard of Bush Bashing? How about a little Fox Trotting !! :P

Go get him, Aracely !

That's who illegal aliens from Mexico should be angry with, not the American people.

They should be angry that he has run them out of their own country.

This can all be boiled down to one simple statement. Since the huge majority of illegals who come to our country come from Mexico, the people who suffer the most are the ones from Mexico who actually have come to our country LEGALLY like your family, Aracely. And, the groups that are out there fighting against us actually SUPPORT the illegals which makes it even MORE difficult for Hispanics who are here legally because, whether it's fair or not, the majority of Americans clump both into the same group. So, YOU are doing a VERY IMPORTANT thing. It is time for the LEGAL HISPANICS in our country to take a stand just as YOU are doing. If THEY would speak out like YOU'VE spoken out, MAYBE the country would wake up and see that those groups like La Raza, etc. are making thing much harder for people like you because THEY are NOT separating the Legal IMMIGRANTS from the ILLEGAL ones. They are race baiting groups like ours by accusing us of being ANTI-Hispanic which is just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Well, that was a little more than one statement!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    Testament - I find your input refreshing, honest, and insightful. Sure, we can all site boogymen (and boogywomen) that seem intent on keeping true American unity at bay. They do NOT, and never will, represent those of us Americans that understand that our history, mistakes and all, unites us more than it will ever separate us.

If we dont buck up now, and work TOGETHER too repel this illegal invasion, we will ALL be crying bitter tears TOGETHER, when we lose America.
    GreyParrot,
    Thank you for the compliments. I was reluctant to put my energy behind fighting illegal immigration if it was a racial thing instead of an American thing.
    I have a fun thing planned for this site but I need to talk to Mr. ALIPAC to get the final OK. I am not ready to reveal my "present" to the site but I promise it will be fun!
    I decided to just watch this site and get feedback. I have loved everything ALIPAC is doing from the start. There is only one person pushing a racial agenda, and I accepted that there is always a bad apple in the bunch.

Thanks once again for seeing that all Americans need to stick together in this fight.

To Mr. ALIPAC:
    Is there an email addy I can talk to you?

That was such a NICE thing to say, Testament! I'm really glad you are having fun here and I can't WAIT for your surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    That was such a NICE thing to say, Testament! I'm really glad you are having fun here and I can't WAIT for your surprise!
    Thank you Bootsie!
    I have something special for you!

I was hoping to get it ready by Christmas but I'm afraid it will not happen.

And yes, with ALIPAC the fun never stops!

*presses 2*

(I know you didn't ask for this but I want to share 2 things with you anyways)
    1. Mimi ni nakupenda ALIPAC = I love ALIPAC

2. I took Kiswahili while doing the work of God in Africa. Great language to learn if you ever visit Eastern Africa. Here in the U.S. sometimes I'll talk in Kiswahili just to see the reaction I get. Needless to say, I get some really nasty looks!

Oh, Testament! THAT is EXACTLY what you need to do. Next time you have to call a bank or a hospital or the court system, tell them you need an interpreter who can speak KISWAHILI!! PRESS 2 for KISWAHILI!! That is SO GOOD! And, just see how far you'll get with THAT request. See--that is EXACTLY what the problem is with these people EXPECTING US to provide EVERYTHING in SPANISH. It is discriminating against EVERY OTHER IMMIGRANT from EVERY OTHER COUNTRY in the WORLD. Now, that is just NOT RIGHT. So, my belief is that there is only one way to simplify the problem and that is to make English the official language of our country AS IT SHOULD BE and require fluency for citizenship. That shouldn't be hard for THEM if YOU could learn to speak KISWAHILI, for goodness sakes!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast