Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WANT TO BOYCOTT LA RAZA FUNDERS?

WANT TO BOYCOTT LA RAZA FUNDERS? WANT TO SEND THEM LETTERS OF COMPLAINT? HERE IS A LIST OF FUNDERS FOUND ON NCLR'S WEBSITE. WHY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS GIVING THEM MONEY TOO (WHICH IS USED TO ADVOCATE FOR MORE BENEFITS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS) IS BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING.

LA RAZA FUNDERS

Aetna Foundation

AFL-CIO

AFSCME

Alcoa Foundation

The Allstate Foundation

American Airlines

American Express Foundation

America’s Charter School Finance Corporation

Anheuser-Busch Companies

Annie E. Casey Foundation

Bank of America

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

The Bridgestone/Firestone Trust Fund

The California Endowment

Carnegie Corporation of New York

Caterpillar Foundation

Charles Stewart Mott Foundation

ChevronTexaco

Citigroup

Coors Brewing Company

Corporation for National and Community Service

The Cummins Foundation

DaimlerChrysler Corporation Fund

The David and Lucile Packard Foundation

E.I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company

Eastman Kodak Company

Entergy Charitable Foundation

Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation

Fannie Mae Corporation

Fannie Mae Foundation

FedEx Corporation

First Data Western Union Foundation

Ford Foundation

Ford Motor Company Fund

The Fred R. Fernandez - Irma R. Rodriguez Foundation, Inc.

Freddie Mac Corporation

Freddie Mac Foundation

Friedrich Ebert Foundation

General Mills, Inc.

Hess Foundation, Inc.

Hilton Hotels Corporation

Home Depot, Inc.

Inter-American Foundation

The Joyce Foundation

IBM

The J.P. Morgan Chase Foundation

The J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation

Job Corps

John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation

Johnson & Johnson

Kaiser Family Foundation

The Kroger Company

Levi Strauss & Co.

Lockheed Martin Corporation

Lucent Technologies Foundation

The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation

MBNA

Mehri & Skalet, PLLC

Mertz Gilmore Foundation

MetLife Foundation

DTE Energy Foundation

Microsoft Corporation

Motorola Foundation

NASA

NEA

Nike Foundation

Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals

Office of the Illinois Attorney General

Open Society Institute

PepsiCo, Inc.

Pfizer Inc.

PG&E Corporation

The Procter & Gamble Fund

Procter & Gamble

Prudential Foundation

The Rockefeller Foundation

Rockwell Automation

Rosenberg Foundation

The Sallie Mae Fund

Sears, Roebuck and Co.

Starbucks Coffee Company

Time Warner Foundation

Toyota USA Foundation

U.S. Department of Commerce

U.S. Department of Education

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Department of Labor

The UPS Foundation

United Airlines Foundation

USAA Federal Savings Bank

Valassis Giving Committee

Verizon Foundation

W.K. Kellogg Foundation

Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

The Walton Family Foundation

Wells Fargo

Western Union

The William Randolph Hearst Foundations

Wilmer Cutler Pickering LLP

The Xerox Foundation
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Thanks, Steve. It's good for us to familiarize ourselves with these names.
    It really sticks in your mind, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would need more info- a sample comlaint letter/ more explanation about what its all about/ email addys and street addresses/contact names/ etc

done. most i dont buy. Genral mills and kellogs will be tough but it is done. coors recently has stated their commitment to local manufacture but use h1b workers. Good list. will try to follow with letters. someone here with no life here might get us some email addresses
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Steve - can you post the link to the La Raza web site that lists all these companies.

thelmahopkins - someone else on here posted a sample letter a while back but I can't remember who or where. Maybe the will post it again.

They give money to La Raza Steve because these companies are AFRAID they will get sued over something race related in hiring or something else? La Raza looks at a company like State Farm insurance and sees few Hispanic agents....they tell State Farm this and State farm thinks....buy them off...the people running La Raza are what? LAWYERS and they make six figure salaries....see? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

These hypocrite racist groups like La Raza will have a big party at a local Denver hotel for example. These self appointed never elected to anything officials dress up pretty and guess who prepares their meals at the function they are attending? ILLEGALS who make maybe $10 an hour. I can tell you that these La Raza, Carecen officials never talk to any of these employees making $10 an hour......it is all talk whicht is what the DEMOCRATIC party is all about! Union leaders are the same way. Looking out for their own hides and six figure salaries!

Follow the money trail....always!

It is also about white guilt! Some of these companies are run by rich white guys making millions off of illegals so they give to ease their conscious.....it also makes good business sense with all the illegals here....or so they think!

This is what I think! BTW Go to any of the Hispanic businesses that have opened in Aurora, CO in the last 10 years or where you live and see how many white, black, and asian NON Spanish speaking employees are working in any of these places? There is no association for WHITES made up of lawyers to sue these Hispanic business owners like La Raza and NAACP etc I think many are ILLEGALS getting goverrnment loans from HISPANIC government employees of the SBA, HUD etc. I think it is a plot....but I can't prove it.....see where this word diversity is a bunch of crap? It isn't about bringing people of race together...but $$$$$...for a few!

BTW I did read where the Washington State EOC fined a MEXICAN immigrant $750,000 a few years ago? He started a whole chain of Mexican restaurants and he FAILED to hire anyone other than mostly MEXICANS!
    A white female employee filed a complaint and by God she was right!

This should tell you folks in NC and Virignia what you have to do......complain about these new Hispanic bussines owners who only want to hire their family members...? Do exactly what La Raza does.....

When Colin Powell was appointed Secretary of State first thing he did was order more minority employees....he basically said ....how come there are not more blacks here like me? Condelleeza Rice is the same way.....it is about race.......and victim mentality and who is allowed to manipulate public opinion 140 years after the civil war ended!

It isn't about racism anymore but the politics of race and who makes $ off of it wwhich is why the Democratic Party always wants to use the race card.

Steve, go into any US Post Office and see how many white male employees you see? There maybe one but the rest will be female and or of color.......the US government is NOT an equal opporrtunity employer when it slips lesser qualified minorities in through the back door...so why are you surprised that the US government gives money to La Raza? How is it that something like 40% of the ICE employees are Hispanic?

Yes, please post a sample letter.

B of A is my bank and when I go in there the ratio of latin to non-latin employees is heavily imbalanced. They even have a sign that says they're looking to hire and being bi-lingual is a plus. I should go and say I speak French or German or something and that since I'm bilingual then I should get the job, right? Then see what sort of faces they make at me as they turn me down. Then I can threaten to sue for discrimination.

I went on a working trip and my employer put me up in the Raddison hotel in Tempe, AZ. They had some sort of local newspaper in spanish right there on the desk however there were no papers in English anywhere to be found. Not that I read the paper nor do I watch much news since it's all lies and sensationalism. About the only thing that's not a lie anymore is sports news but then I don't really like sports so there's nothing for me.

That list has a lot of companies that I used to buy products from. Damn! I really liked some of their products too.

JackSmith:
    There is no association for WHITES made up of lawyers to sue these Hispanic business owners like La Raza and NAACP etc
    Stepping aside from the focus of illegal immigration for one moment, I think the NAACP has done a great job in the past. There would be no NAACP if the Constitution protected the rights of all Americans. Therein lies the paradox of the thought you expressed. Would you feel happy if blacks were still at the back of the bus? Couldn't vote? Jim Crow laws? Black Codes?

When Colin Powell was appointed Secretary of State first thing he did was order more minority employees....he basically said ....how come there are not more blacks here like me? Condelleeza Rice is the same way
    Condi and Powell are very qualified, even more than the president, to handle the position they were appointed to. Could you tell me why there are not more blacks in positions like the ones they hold? Could it have something to do with race?

A lot of black americans would like to help in the fight against illegal immigration but they know all too well, underneath it all, they know they are still dispised for being black. We, as Americans will never look at ourselves as one people, no matter what color we are. This is a big stumbling block in the fight against illegal immigration. If the racists politics can somehow be eliminated, the movement against illegal immigration will accomplish twice as much in half the time.

Dear God help us!

It isn't about racism anymore but the politics of race and who makes $ off of it wwhich is why the Democratic Party always wants to use the race card.
    How is using the race card different than 45 years ago when certain Americans were stacking the deck of everything in society in thier favor to the detriment of other Americans? I can imagine there wasn't much complaining from the people those racists politics benefited.

Once again, God help us!

Well, I agree with you, JackSmith. Things have done a complete 180 since the 60's and NOW it is a case of reverse discrimination almost everywhere you look. I do NOT believe in affirmative action because it discriminates against whites. Discrimination is discrimination--no matter what form it takes.

I am SO SICK of hearing discussions about reparations for slavery, for God's sake--140 years after the fact. WE certainly had nothing to do with it and it looks more and more like they just want a free ride. No, I wouldn't want it to go back to the way it was when I was growing up in the 50's and 60's but I want a LEVEL PLAYING FIELD and that is NOT what we are getting now. It seems like EVERYTHING that goes against them immediately invokes the use of the race card. GET PAST IT. It is OVER.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast