Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aracely,

Welcome to ALIPAC. We certainly need a variety of perspectives on our board.

You will not find most of our views "radical" as you have stated. Most of the views here are in line with over 80+% of Americans.

For instance, you mentioned illegal alien students and making them legal. Our organization opposed and defeated in-state tuition grants for illegal alien students.

According to several polls, over 80% of North Carolina's LEGAL citizens agreed with this position.

From what we can observe, over half of America's LEGAL hispanics do not support illegal immigration or illegal immigrants.

A good example of this is that 47% of the Hispanics that are citizens and can vote in AZ voted FOR Proposition 200 which cuts illegal aliens off from all state funded services.

You may sense some tension along racial lines and at times the line is blurred between legal and illegal immigrants.

This is happening because our current illegal immigration crisis is so dramatic at over 3 million illegals per year coming now that many Americans are starting to turn against ALL IMMIGRATION.

That is not the stance we take, but it is where things are headed if we do not get control of the 6-10,000 illegal aliens running across our Southern BOrder each night.

Hope that makes sense.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, I would like to add one other thing to William's comments about the legal vs. illegal situation. We at ALIPAC strive to NEVER label a person as illegal unless we've verified that this is the case. HOWEVER, because we have a VERY difficult time communicating with ICE or the Department of Homeland Security where we COULD verify that information, SOMETIMES we might wrongly assess someone's status. BUT, if that does happen, it's not for lack of doing everything in our power to determine whether a person is here legally. It puts us in a difficult situation because we do NOT want to wrongly accuse someone who has abided by our laws and come to our country THE RIGHT WAY by, in ANY WAY, aligning them with those who chose to break our laws in order to come here.

So, if there is EVER a situation in which we have wrongly judged someone's immigration status, it is PURELY ACCIDENTAL.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

SINCE IT APPEARS THAT THE FED GOVT IS GIVING AWAY OUR TAX DOLLARS TO HELP FUND LA RAZA'S EFFORTS TO MAXIMIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...PERHAPS WE NEED TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THE OTHER COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS HELPING THEM ERODE IMMIGRATION LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THE US.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Testament - I find your input refreshing, honest, and insightful. Sure, we can all site boogymen (and boogywomen) that seem intent on keeping true American unity at bay. They do NOT, and never will, represent those of us Americans that understand that our history, mistakes and all, unites us more than it will ever separate us.

If we dont buck up now, and work TOGETHER too repel this illegal invasion, we will ALL be crying bitter tears TOGETHER, when we lose America.

Aracely - Your input is equally appreciated as well! I am, however, dissapointed that, as an American yourself, you would choose the word "radical" in any context related to what we are about. Then again, I suppose my stepson might have used the same term when he was unexpectedly "let go" from Stans Paving (making 18.00 per hour), last year because "they were expecting a slow summer". No surprise that Stans Paving is thriving, as it always has....only now with crews comprised solely of non english speaking individuals.

I jsut want to take back the radical, I think I may have used the wrong term. I agree with many of your standpoints, but I also have some differing ideas. Mainly on education and rights for good people. I do want the laws respected, but there should also be opportunites for those that want to study here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    And, I would like to add one other thing to William's comments about the legal vs. illegal situation..
    I have to comment on this because its the same old slippery slope.
    As seen on Dobbs show today there was two jerks who gave the same scheme "they are not illegals" but let's gave them ALL free passes so they are legal.
    As was stated at this date there are 50,000,000 NON Americans in our country, somewhere around 11,000,000 are here illegally.

Now saying someone is legal makes no damn difference for the fact is that means 50,000,000 Americans are directly effected by that amount of people here.
    Saying if they are legal then all is well, if you removed the 11 million you still have 40,000,000 taking jobs from our family.

Anyone thinking those who come here are loyal to our country, I suspect they could care less about buying American products

Saying its just fine because Aholes in office hand out legal visa to 40 million is OK "they are legal is just as well giving away our home and future.

Being I lived in Ca for 25 years I can say without a doubt that even those who came from mexico and are legal 20 - 40 years ago to this day speak no english and only buy from mexican stores.

Its so bad that you cannot go to any business that has a drive up window because you cannot understand a word they are saying over a speaker, my own bank (BOA) not one casher spoke plain english.
    If you go to the post office you have to stand in constant long lines because these NON Anericans have to get those American dollars shipped out ( big time exporting of our money)

The scam is the only problem is they are illegal so lets make make them legal and like all the problems then go away.
    Anyone thinking this solves the free medical care they still would suck up or driving NON American cars with no insurance or license plates is living in fairyland, or never never land.

To me the issue is very clear, just 100 years ago much of our country was still untouched and today legal or not NON Americans have sucked our country dry and demand more like we owe them something just because they got here on some visa that some moron in office had no right to give in the 1st place.

50 years from now all these illegals from mexico will then say we kept them as slaves and only allowed them to do jobs we would not do but ask them to go back to their country and we know their answer.

What is worse is how we have to defend our views about our country by NON Americans who are here to clean out the candy store we gave our lives to stock.

I agree with ALL of your points, teamzr1!! I think that things are going to have to DRASTICALLY CHANGE for us to even accept LEGALS! I think Lou is in a bad position because he can't just come right out and say that some of the LEGALS are as bad as the illegals. This is my feeling about LEGALS. BEFORE they are granted citizenship, the criteria for same has GOT to get TOUGHER--not EASIER like they are now pushing for. AND, the first criteria is that they have to be FLUENT in the language of our country. PERIOD. They would ALL have to undergo EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECKS, CRIMINAL records, etc. AND, what I notice ALL THE TIME is that the immigrants from countries OTHER THAN MEXICO DO MEET THESE CRITERIA. Isn't that just STRANGE. Just look at the Asians who come to our country LEGALLY. They ASSIMILATE, they speak our language, they are PRODUCTIVE members of our society. Same for Europeans who legally immigrate. It just seems to ME, just an average OBSERVER, that it's the Hispanics who come here and demand that WE to the ASSIMILATING. WE are the ones who MUST learn THEIR LANGUAGE and THEIR CULTURE.

Just observations. No hard facts upon which to base them.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

We cannot say that legals should go as well, and prove that many that are here legally are bad etc. I mean yeah I agree there should background checks, etc for those coming into this country legally. And ok, I give you that they should know some english, or fluent I am not to concerned with that. If they are allowed to come here they will have to learn it. If they are here legally they have to work and have a family to support they will learn english. Now, you cannot expect it to be great, and for them not to have an accent or to be perfect at it. Because they will not be.
    But to say that Hispanics are the problem, and that legals demand this or that. Is a far strethc. Now perhaps the leaders of the latino groups may make it seem this way, because they are some crazy people who think that Americans owe them something. But many legals here are busy working, they do not have time to worry about you assimilating to their culture. First generation here legals will always have their hearts in their home countries no matter what but htat doesn't mean that the will not be loyal to America. Just like you observe the bad I observe a lot of good from Hispanics.
    I think that we should be very careful when labeling Hispanics because it won't win battles. I may be pretty ticked from hearing that about Hispanics, but I understand where it comes from. Other Hispanics will use it against you, and that is something that we don't want.

I don't mean for it to sound like it's against HISPANICS per se BUT you do NOT hear any other immigrant from any other COUNTRY demanding we speak their language and provide all services in THEIR language so you have to admit it SEEMS to be the hispanics who make those demands on us. I just still say that we would have one HUGE mess if every immigrant from every foreign country made the same demands and we had to provide interpreters, documents, etc. for FIFTY or a HUNDRED different languages.

That's why I think it is crucial that anyone seeking citizenship should be, at the very least, able to converse in English.

ooh I can say that they should go, they could not make it in their country and then come here and take everything we worked for.
    Its interesting most Americans cannot afford to go to college or have more then 1 or 2 kids but NON Americans come here and get free grants for school, take our jobs and have 6 kids.

This is like saying someone should be forced to adapt 12 kids when in this case its 50 million NON Americans flooding into our country not to help us but to take whatever makes their life better at the cost of ours.

Its simple this country has given other countries more then our own people, we have paid with our blood defending other countries and in return they come here to take over our homeland and the reason so many think illegals is no big deal because they are not loyal to this country while they still insist they are not Americans but "Something - American".

As far as the mexicans with 1 to 2 million a year sneaking into our home and then hearing them preaching "well they are here so they deserve to become legal" stinks.
    Sure there are many good people from all countries but I am sick of hearing how we shoud do without so they can reap the rewards of our work.
    Its stupid that we Americans have to even defend who comes into our home.

Yes they need to work but let them do it in their country for when 5 to 10 million Americans have no job simply says there is way too many NON Americans here and many of us our sick of starving so that others can come and have a good life at our expense.
    Some stretch 11 to 15 million mexicans break our laws and then are being told how good they are when they have zero respect for us or are laws.
    People who break laws while stuffing their face with our food are clearly people we do not want bringing up their kids to believe the same as parents, steal, lie and cheat is not the American way.

This country needs a breather, we need time for us and its about time we quit worrying about others when we cannot better the lives of our own people and allowing 50 million into our homes who then say Oooh so what they are good people lets vote to bring more in is why this country is in the mess it is and clearly those people are not loyal to American products or labor.
    And the proof is go to a Ca baseball game where most are waving a mexican flag !

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast