Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I, too, must disagree that it was Bush's personal intellect that got CAFTA passed. He's been brainwashed to seek globalist agendas, it seems. Just the fact that he is brainwashed denotes lack of intelligence in my book. The fact that he doesn't even seem to know he's brainwashed is downright scary!

The "finger" incident? That would serve as further evidence of a man's ingnorace in my book. If it actually happened. That photo looked doctored up to me.

Since the false photo of Kerry with Hanoi Jane at a war protest rally that was distributed before the 2004 elections that I almost spent a fortune distributing in print, I am very leery of on-line photographs. The news story about the consititution being a "g-d piece of paper" that I have sent to every source I know of and nobody seems able to verify is yet another example of that same type of slander.

I further don't agree that reading "My Pet Goat" to the school children was the wrong move at that moment, although sometimes I'm surprised he knows how to read. He was educated in TX where no illegal immigrant is left behind (at the expense of American taxpayers and their children's education!)

What should he have done? Scared the bejepers out of everyone in that school before he knew what the story was? It was about 15 minutes before anyone realized what had actually come down. How would he have known before anyone else did? I believe he did what he was told to do by the secret service members who were there as his protectors.

To me, that was one of the few admirable things he's done as president. Everything he did excluding those few days after 9-11- 01 is questionable. Those few rational and calm moments in his presidency are the only reasons people let him get away with these next four years filled with such folly if you ask me. It didn't take many speeches about " it's hard work" and "the evil axis" for me to start to think he might be a tad unstable. I know I wasn't the only one.

How sad is it that a president will spend eight years in office with only a few-day period of time when he did the right thing? How glad are you that so many people are getting wise to it now, hopefully before it's too late to do anything about it?

It is written into law, and rightfully so, that the president, the vice president and certain other government officials will take to those bunkers and be hidden away in the event of a national emergency. I don't know what you could call 9-11 other than a national emergency and therefore I am forced to stick up for even Cheney's actions on that day. What else was he to do? Refuse?

Regardless of whether or not either one of them was afraid (and they had every reason to be if they had any sense at all!) they did all that smoke and mirrors stuff because the law said they had to. I have known that since 1963 when JFK was murdered and I guess I errantly believed it to be common knowledge all these years. The underground bunkers have been there since cold war days-- at least.

How were they to know that the whole bunch of them weren't slated for murder on 9-11? Which they probably were, given that the plane that was shot down or crashed on purpose (whichever the case may be and I believe it was shot down) was headed for Washington where on a normal day they would have all been working. Where would we be today if the terrorists had accomplished their entire mission?

I'm not sticking up for either Bush or Cheney because they both have committed some pretty shameful acts before and since. I agree that Cheney is the more intelligent of the two. But I just can't find any fault in the way either of them conducted themsleves publically on 9-11.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just do NOT think Bush knew WHAT WAS GOING ON and that he sat there and continued to read was a DISGRACE in my opinion. He should have CALMLY gotten up and excused himself and MADE DECISIONS FOR HIS COUNTRY. As far as Cheney in the Bunker, I was joking about that. I think they ALL went to the bunker. I have no problem with that just with CHENEY in general. But for Air Force One to fly Bush all over the country trying to DECIDE WHAT TO DO was inexcusable.

Sorry--we will have to agree to disagree on MY PET GOAT!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Before he went into the classroom, the first plane had hit the first tower. He did nothing.

Then he went into the classroom, and Andrew Card walked in and told him "Mr. President, America is under attack".

All the President had to do was close his book, tell the class he had an important phone call to make and he would be back shortly if he could.

This doesn't scare anyone. I mean what if he had a sudden bowel movement, he's going to sit there and shit his pants so as not to "scare" the children.

This doesn't hold water.

He was supposed to get up, go to a phone, call NORAD and order executon of the FULL NORAD PROTOCOL!!

If he was any type of capable President, he would have done that BEFORE he entered the classroom before the first plane hit the first tower.

There is no excuse for this man's behavior with regards to ignoring NORAD and NEADS. He was trained as an Interceptor Pilot for NORAD when he was in the Air National Guard. HE KNOWS--those pilots are not going to follow the full protocol without his DIRECT ORDER To Do So.

He knew that, he's known that fact his entire adult life, yet he sits there like a dunce knowing nothing would be done to stop these attacks unless he did something.

Those are the facts. From the 9/11 Commission Report.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm with you on this one, Judy. He looked like he had been hit in the face with a BUZZARD GUT. DUMBFOUNDED. I mean--children are USED to even TEACHERS excusing themselves from the classroom. He didn't have to go into ORBIT, just into ACTION. THAT would have been the kind of impression he left on CHILDREN--NOT that he could sit and read MY PET GOAT while THEIR COUNTRY WAS UNDER ATTACK. I bet, when they grow up, they are gonna have SERIOUS questions about that.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    You're right Tim...we have to be more visible since they aren't listening, they can SEE US IN THEIR FACES!!

WELL GOOD LUCK JUDY! This problem is going to be even huger in february 2006. We need a GOOD PLAN. Our country is at stake. Damn all of them! WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO SIDE WITH AMERICANS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep...and what we need are some Americans running our country and last tme I checked there's about 250,000,000 of US AMERICANS...ready to go to work any day any time to run this nation back to the TOP where she's belongs and deserves to be.

Yep....it's time these politicians met AMERICA face to face.

I think they'll be astonished when they hear our firmness and resolve on this matter.

AT least I'm hoping...I'm ready to dish some....what do they call it....oh, yeah....SHOCK AND AWE they'll long remember! We'll walk in and say in nice calm voice...pitched kinda low and soft....and start things out calmly but realistically head on with (think now of Conway Twitty and a "darlin":

"hello, traitor"

Then pause.

Take their picture.

Then...take a seat and set the bucket of big red ripe juicy tomatoes on their desk and wait for them to ask "excuse me, but what are the tomatoes for?" To wit our response will be with a big friendly smile "may we demonstrate"! Being nice politicians, they say'll "sure".

Oh Lordy, I can't wait.

THAT might get me to GitMO, huh?

Now, in fairness if they said "sure" that's an affirmative which is a yes and that's consent to be matored.

I can see the headlines now:

Congress Overwhelmed Caves In To Organic Citizen Weaponry and Orders Impeachment of Bush and Cheney! Scheduled tonight and predicted to pass overwhelmingly.

Spokesman Roy Blunt said "we have to do it, citizens are vicious angry people and they're armed with fruits and vegetables...they've stained hundreds of suits and shirts and silk ties our Globalist Friends gave us as little "reminders" and the members just can't take it any more."

He continued in a rare display of rambling, "It's all Bush and Cheney's fault, those fruitcakes, draggin us down into a treason pit with them. Really, after we thought about it, we're all glad. The members are glad, we really are. We're all breathing deep sighs of relief to have that pair out of the White House and our citizens back at their work stations, homes, farms and you know....merrily going about their daily lives tomato-free".

"I expect this bill to pass unanimously this evening. It's been alot of hard work, you know, meeting with all the "citizens", but this will be good for America. But, I'll be off tomatoes for awhile cuz just the sight of one makes me shiver. I had no idea Americans could be so vicious. Really. I was astonished."

You got that Congress, "Americans can be vicious". Yep, we sure can.

Grrrrrrr!!!

SPLATT!! SPLATT!! SPLATT!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, LORDY MERCY. I WISH we had picked (no pun intended!) a different food to THROW! I just HATE to waste GOOD MATERS! BUT----I will make the sacrifice for my country!

SPLAT!!!

My Senator is John McCain. Do you think he and his buddy Ted could be influence by little old me?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Well, it seems there is enough anger and resolve at least in this group to demand enforcement without any guest worker compromise, with plenty of people who will work to replace politicians as needed who do not meet these demands.

Let the Senate War begin!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Tim, thats incredible work. I plan on sending a link to your message to Oregonians for Immigration Reform, they are our local group on the forefront here. I have already emailed Smith and Wyden and I know for a fact that they would support Amnesty. Each response is a "well, we do not want to practise any type of discrimination", thats the typical response from them. They are both supporters, Wyden because he's an all out liberal intellectual, and Smith I think does because his company here employs illegals, or has in the past.

I plan on finding out when they both come up for re-election, and start putting the pressure on them. I thought about getting two letters made up, one for the Republicans and one for the Democrats and allow people to sign their names to it and send them to both senators, collecting as many signatures as possible, stating that each would be voted out if they supported any bill with amnesty or guest worker language in it. I will ask Oregonians For Immigration Reform to possibly support such a local campaign.

Again thanks for this incredible amount of information.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast