Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Actually, I think the very best debater for this scenario would be Michelle Malkin - she's got all the ducks in a row, and just hammers relentlessly.
    I want to see that...
    That I would like to see also!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Illegal alien
    Illegal immigrant
    Invader
    undocumented alien

All hate speech to them
    And one minuteman carrying a gun, which I might add in alot of states is legal....did he shoot anyone , did he threaten anyone.
    If you check the dates I think you will see this happened
    before there was a minuteman org

Unmitigated GALL!!!

This was undoubtedly a call to action for all of her little Raza friends to get out the (Illegal) VOTE tomorrow! This is indeed the most important election of their life, and they are playing it for all it's worth!

TODAY WE MARCH...TOMORROW WE VOTE!

Let's send THEM a message tomorrow!!!

That woman should be in a straitjacket. She is a walking testimonial for Zyprexa.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Wait a second - who at CNN did she say she was meeting with? That's who we need to email. We need to flood his inbox with emails saying that she has no right to monitor our free speech!
    Great idea! The name will be listed in the transcript.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Illegal alien
    Illegal immigrant
    Invader
    undocumented alien

All hate speech to them
    And one minuteman carrying a gun, which I might add in alot of states is legal....did he shoot anyone , did he threaten anyone.
    If you check the dates I think you will see this happened
    before there was a minuteman org
    I don't think so, I think she was talking about the incident that happen in San Diego last year. Remeber when they went into the camp where they were living in card board boxes. But no body was there so he did not threaten anyone with a gun.

It was also the residence that were pissed about these people living like that right next to their very expensive houses.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wow.....I was watching it at the gym (which is why I haven't posted until now). That woman is out there. She would not shut the hell up the entire time. She claimed that FAIR is a hate group!! She was making wild loose connections all over the place. Acting like Chris Simcox goes around in parks carrying a gun to hunt down illegals. Those national parks in Arizona have been COMPLETELY OVERRUN BY DRUG CARTELS, and they are all well armed. Apparently she has no problem with that. Lou needs to play her game, and show that her advocacy of open borders creates a drug war on our soil, and meth labs lining the border. None of her accusations hold any water. I hope Lou does a little home work and completely slams her tommorow.

She mentioned Buchanan and Beck a few times, I guess she wants them censored. I hope they take a crack at her too.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Unmitigated GALL!!!

This was undoubtedly a call to action for all of her little Raza friends to get out the (Illegal) VOTE tomorrow! This is indeed the most important election of their life, and they are playing it for all it's worth!

TODAY WE MARCH...TOMORROW WE VOTE!

Let's send THEM a message tomorrow!!!
    LaRaza is also very upset because so many people are being deported and it is pissing them off, that is why they are screaming for comprehensive immigration reform, not to mention the raids....they hate to give up one illegal you know!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Don't you realize that is part of his strategy??? He let her make a complete fool of herself as a screaming irrational racist!!! Did you notice how she was shaking???
    Exactly!
    LaRaza will now be exposed and Lou will decimate and demoralize all that support this human waste organization. Brilliant strategy Lou!

Illegal alien
    Illegal immigrant
    Invader
    undocumented alien

All hate speech to them
    usanevada - Did you get these from the hate-monger's web site?
    If so, congratulations LaRaza - you've just classified many US statutes/codes as hate speech.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast