Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Wow.....I was watching it at the gym (which is why I haven't posted until now). That woman is out there. She would not shut the hell up the entire time. She claimed that FAIR is a hate group!! She was making wild loose connections all over the place. Acting like Chris Simcox goes around in parks carrying a gun to hunt down illegals. Those national parks in Arizona have been COMPLETELY OVERRUN BY DRUG CARTELS, and they are all well armed. Apparently she has no problem with that. Lou needs to play her game, and show that her advocacy of open borders creates a drug war on our soil, and meth labs lining the border. None of her accusations hold any water. I hope Lou does a little home work and completely slams her tommorow.

She mentioned Buchanan and Beck a few times, I guess she wants them censored. I hope they take a crack at her too.
    Oh yea, she is wanting to take down anyone who is not in agreement with her agenda....

"Bear" Didn't it sound like she was talking about the incident in San Diego last year where the illegals were living on private property in cardboard shakes .....The minutment went in there but there was no one around and they accused the minutemen of taking stuff from their shakes...radio etc.

It all came up because the people in the track homes near by were mad and they got it in the news!! Do you remember?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Unmitigated GALL!!!

This was undoubtedly a call to action for all of her little Raza friends to get out the (Illegal) VOTE tomorrow! This is indeed the most important election of their life, and they are playing it for all it's worth!

TODAY WE MARCH...TOMORROW WE VOTE!

Let's send THEM a message tomorrow!!!
    LaRaza is also very upset because so many people are being deported and it is pissing them off, that is why they are screaming for comprehensive immigration reform, not to mention the raids....they hate to give up one illegal you know!!
    The madder they they get...the better for us! This was almost as good as one of their marches! Their true colors are coming out in spades..I wish ICE could start with Murguia (but she's not illegal, unfortunately)! I can hardly wait for Round 2 tomorrow! Lou was GREAT, wasn't he?

She sounded like an orgasmic screech owl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Okay - play by play

Janet has brought charts documented by Southern Poverty Law Center and ADL.

One chart showed Chris Simcox.

One chart showed Jim Gilchrist.

She has asked the networks to remove hosts and hold them accountable.

Ephesians 4:32
    CHARTS! THESE WERE NOT CHARTS!

These were HUGE "FLASHCARDS" like you find for young students to learn words or math tables. And she didn't even know what they were about because she had to read the back of the FLASHCARD.

This is one of the most arrogant, and dumbest woman I have witnessed in ages. How dare she compare illegal immigration talk with "hate speech".

Janet Muguria's LaRaza group needs to be SHUT DOWN NOW!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    First off, I'm against hate speech as much as anybody. It's disgusting and has no place in political debate. But, Janet Murguia didn't give any evidence that hate speech is being broadcast. She relied on the discredited Southern Poverty Law Center for tagging guests as hate mongers. She gave no specific examples of Lou providing a platform for hate speech. She is trying to use white executives' fear of being called racist to get them to help her silence the voices of those who are unapologeticly against illegal immigration. Someone said Lou didn't seem prepared for the fight. I think he was more than ready. He just kept his cool and let her make a total fool out of herself with her little cards that didn't prove anything. And, on the eve of Super Tuesday. Thanks Janet!

Banned
    Is this a good place to mention that she and la raza have nothing
    but glowing words for John McCain.

Read Janet Murguia's speech on their web site. The context proliferates racial discrimination!

http://www.nclr.org/content/viewpoints/detail/50389/)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Is this a good place to mention that her and la raza have nothing
    but glowing words for John McCain
    Have you noticed lately that his nose has turned brown???

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Is this a good place to mention that her and la raza have nothing
    but glowing words for John McCain
    Have you noticed lately that his nose has turned brown???
    LOL I see Brown noses all over this Campaign
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Read Janet Murguia's speech on their web site. The context proliferates racial discrimination!

http://www.nclr.org/content/viewpoints/detail/50389/)
    Shall we give her some statistics on how many Americans have suffered at the hands of illegal immigration, killed by drunk drivers, molested, raped, mugged etc.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast