Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    OG

I believe Arizona is a right to carry state and you do not
    need a permit to carry a gun

but I do know that all members of mcdc that do carry have
    been backround checked and vetted

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    She was talking about an incident that happened in 2004. I believe I read somewhere that he had gone onto a National Park and forgot he had a gun on him or hadn't realized he was on Federal property. From what I read it wasn't any big deal.
    Ya you probably read I said above she said it was in 2003, and I knew nothing of that incidedent!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

He needs to come back tomorrow night and challenge her on every lie she told and tell her to STF up while he gets his turn to speak

He did say that he would respond to her tomorrow

I know I'd have loved to see him just set her on her ear but, quite frankly, I think he did great.

By letting her cut him off and interrupt, he proved to everyone that this woman is, in fact, determined to silence those not in agreement with her, her group, or the agenda.

She was her own worst enemy during that entire broadcast and all Lou did was let her bury herself and her unholy alliance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    Anybody think that CNN will go down in fire and brimstone as did MSNBC over the Imus issue?
    Lou is Managing Editor of "Lou Dobbs Tonight", so I don't think so. His contract with CNN supposedly stipulates that he is in complete control of his show and its contents.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    He needs to come back tomorrow night and challenge her on every lie she told and tell her to STF up while he gets his turn to speak

He did say that he would respond to her tomorrow

I know I'd have loved to see him just set her on her ear but, quite frankly, I think he did great.

By letting her cut him off and interrupt, he proved to everyone that this woman is, in fact, determined to silence those not in agreement with her, her group, or the agenda.

She was her own worst enemy during that entire broadcast and all Lou did was let her bury herself and her unholy alliance.
    Do you think she will really come back I'm voting she doesn't have the nerve!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    Anybody think that CNN will go down in fire and brimstone as did MSNBC over the Imus issue?
    Lou is Managing Editor of "Lou Dobbs Tonight", so I don't think so. His contract with CNN supposedly stipulates that he is in complete control of his show and its contents.
    Not only that he has a big following and remember most of Janets friends can't speak english so they probably don't watch Lou....CNN know where their bread is buttered.

Not only that he has a big following and remember most of Janets friends can't speak english so they probably don't watch Lou....CNN know where their bread is buttered.[/quote]

Right! So it's left up to Janet and her English-speaking Latino friends to relay this alleged hate speech throughout the Latino community, which, ironically, is fueling the hate!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Not only that he has a big following and remember most of Janets friends can't speak english so they probably don't watch Lou....CNN know where their bread is buttered.
    Right! So it's left up to Janet and her English-speaking Latino friends to relay this alleged hate speech throughout the Latino community, which, ironically, is fueling the hate![/quote]

For once Lou was almost speechless during the La Raza President's "shock and awe" tirade.It affected him even during the "Independents Day" presentation that followed,as he still seemed somewhat shaken by events.I hope and believe that on tomorrow's show he'll have plenty to say and plenty of facts to back him up.I know that I was entirely surprised by her accusations against Lou and others.I expected just another back and forth about illegal immigration.Boy,was I wrong.

Her so called win in Kansas City probably fueled her belief she can get away with her agenda.

The video of this show should be required viewing by our congress members.In between her rants and accusations should be explanations refuting her claims to show what a racist nut case she and her organization really are. IMHO
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson