Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder if Janet Murguia has considered that the spike in crimes against hispanics could be affected by the increase in the numbers of hispanics in the country.
    Well they certainly like to murder each other, coyotes vs clients, drug lords vs coyotes and the smuggled. Arizona is like the old wild west with these illegal aliens occupying it.

IF we hate them, and I'm not saying we do -
    it's their own fault.

We definitely need to start on this, get their funding withdrawn, some sort of investigation needs to be started on the racist activity of this group - la racist. That woman is despicable.

I didn't get to see all of it, but one thing I did see, Lou not able to say a word, she was spouting off all her garbage, but he told her - you have crossed over the line. I believe that was a statement of intention.

Lou, Hannity, all the others, even O'Reilly if he is targeted in this, will not stand for this BS. They, along with all of us, will stop this group in their tracks.

You are a total idiot Janet - and are bringing your own group down by your asinine comments and behavior. You do not deserve to be a citizen of this country, you belong in 3rd world mexico - IMO of course.

But, I am not going to be distracted by this now, more important things right now, such as stopping mcamnesty.

I think one reason she is so upset is she knows they are losing. Her people - the race - are being sent home and will continue to be sent home. We are sick of them and they know it.

All she keeps saying is that they've identified "code words" for hate speech emanating from anti illegal immigration groups and activists.

Are they trying to say we all have some secret coded language we use to communicate, or what?

If that's the case, these people need to be medicated. Or sent to rehab.
    LOL....when she gets done banning words, then supposid "code" words, then there won't be much of anything left to say except "yes master".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After watching this witch last night I want to stand in front of CNN with a sign saying We Love You Lou and thank you for not pandering to the LaRaza Witch! I would love to picket in front of CNN to let Lou know we're with him!

IF we hate them, and I'm not saying we do -
    it's their own fault.
    Exactly! I don't think there was any room left for doubt when they wrote hate speech on their banners at the marches. There hasn't been any question on the meaning of anything they said or what their intent is. We are taking over....we will breed you out....anglos go back to Europe....on down the line. Hardley call that love fest speech. I have never seen them stand-up or be concerned about any other people beyond their own. Where there is a Mexican there is Mexico was pretty clear. Anyone with half a brain can see where the hate speech is comming from. I heard it before I ever listened to cable TV or radio......from their own people. They are proud with every town they run people out of....of every time they bus people in to destroy any march.....even going so far as to out and out lie with false alligations.

Even with her posters of the hate speech people....never once did she say a single word of something they said. There was not one quote of hate speech. Just attacking the people because they disagreed with her stance. According to her logic then Lou must be an open borders advocate and pro-illegal alien because he had guests on his show who were........ He should be held responsible for allowing them to spew thier hate since he gave them their say on his show.....LOL I find her so insane......Lou has always showed both sides. If he only showed one side then he'd be accused of not being fair.....when he does then now she wants him fired because she didn't like the other side. Talk about a damned if you do and damned if you don't position. That's the problem with people like her....there is no pleasing her unless you 100% agree with her and just sit back silently and let her rant and give her everything she wants. Her idea of a debate is just "yes"..."you are right"..."agree with you 100%".......her idea of compromise is getting everything she wants. Insane.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    One thing that I didn't get was the sign she held up of North America with Aztlan extending through the Southwest. I guess she was saying that Lou had put that up on his show, and then it was used on a white nationalist web-site or something

Did anyone get that part?
    I could not figure out where she was going with that one!! she sure had me confused.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    One thing that I didn't get was the sign she held up of North America with Aztlan extending through the Southwest. I guess she was saying that Lou had put that up on his show, and then it was used on a white nationalist web-site or something

I could not figure out where she was going with that one!! she sure had me confused.
    that is what she was saying. that either he got that map off this whit egroups websight or that they used the picture after Lou had it on TV.

he cant control what some people do AFTER seeing somehting on TV..
    he might be good, but hes not that good to stop others

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

that is what she was saying. that either he got that map off this whit egroups websight or that they used the picture after Lou had it on TV.

I'll bet with some research that picture could be found to have originated from one of these reconquesta groups. Her coharts!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

I'll bet with some research that picture could be found to have originated from one of these reconquesta groups. Her coharts!
    Actually i think thats exactly where it first appeared.
    i seem to remember getting an email one day about it

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    All she keeps saying is that they've identified "code words" for hate speech emanating from anti illegal immigration groups and activists.

Are they trying to say we all have some secret coded language we use to communicate, or what?

If that's the case, these people need to be medicated. Or sent to rehab.
    LOL....when she gets done banning words, then supposid "code" words, then there won't be much of anything left to say except "yes master".
    and we will have to say it in spanish I am so screwed I can't speak spanish
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.