Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay, I'm tired of trying to explan the facts of life to this youngster. Seeing as I've got to get my butt up in the morning, I'm heading off to bed. See ya!

Cheyenne,

I think you are right. I can search for the verse if you would like. I know there is a verse that says there will always be people that are less fortunate.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have a good one! I'm tired of him too.

He left the board. chicano, did you get struck by lightning? Well, if you don't come back, we will know that God deals with trolls too.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Crocketsghost, AMEN!!!!!

You see Chicano, this is not about one man trying to interpret the laws that best fit his standards, it is about morality and integrity. If you truly have both, then you and others would not have considered coming here, and staying illegally, no matter how "inconvenient" it was to leave.

It is convenient to stay, because as we all know jobs in America pay far more than they do in many Latin American countries, and of course the education system is to my best guess, a tad bit better. Maybe even living conditions and the access to health care is better. Waters sanitary, and personally I believe that for the most part our leaders are good leaders (although some are not), versus total corruption across the board.

Yes, it is convenient to just cross illegally, and then take a job for less pay than an American could afford to consider, thus putting one more American (who by the way is a citizen of this country) out of a job, or in the case of many, that lower pay an illegal will take, causes a domino effect all over, of lowered wages and insufficient health benefit programs for their families.

See many people do not have the income to pay the monthly expense, anymore, for their employers health plans, because thier pay is lower. For example, my husband is paid less than 12 dollars hourly, and the health plan that is offered, is $220.00 per dependent, each month (it is Kaiser, so it is certainly not worth it). Well with three dependents (myself and two kids) it would be as much as our rent. Does this seem reasonable? Then you have to consider the pay, it is not sufficient enough to have any kind of savings so if a medical expense does come up, there is no cash to work with. To top this off, we have to pay taxes, even with a marginal amount coming out, it still hurts.

This is what illegal immigration has done to the job market. Pushed people out of work, depressed wages and nearly eliminated health care. The whole scenario comes about as employers know with the glut of low wage workers needing work, they can offer jobs for less and skimp on needed benefits. Yes, they are greedy for doing this, no way do I let any employer out of that responsibility.

Even if the employer does not hire illegals themselves, they are still taking advantage of the circumstances of the overloaded job market.

Yet I have to return to this. It is morally wrong, it is unlawful, it is a good law, I want it enforced, I am a citizen so therefore it is MY government, and MY say so. Do not like it, tough!! It is the say so of the citizens of this country and that is the way it will remain.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chicano:

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL.

THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBORS GOODS

and in the case of all of the race baiting, race card playing, tricky legislation, corruption, and cover ups coming from your Open Borders faction.

8. “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”

For Catholics Avarice and Envy.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Chicano:

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL.

THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBORS GOODS

and in the case of all of the race baiting, race card playing, tricky legislation, corruption, and cover ups coming from your Open Borders faction.

8. “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”

For Catholics Avarice and Envy.

W
    Thank you!

Immigration Spilling Over

I live in Fox Lake, very near to Waukegan and the Waukegan immigration problem is spilling over into the smaller towns and communities near and around Waukegan. Round Lake and Round Lake Beach are a grove for Hispanic Gangs and gang violence. I just posted an article yesterday from our local newspaper. the title of my post is "Local Newspaper Encouraging Illegal Immigration". I will take the time to write to the Major of your city expressing my concern over the deterioration of your town. As you are well aware the smaller communities around and near Waukegan are starting to experience the spillover. Thank You for the article and I will do what I can to help.

WELCOME, tyrancdy

Great to have you with us.

Perhaps you can hook up with FEDUP and begin working both towns considering the spill over is effecting your community. That will give you more power as you both move forward in removing ILLEGALS from the area.

This gang stuff has got to stop quickly! It's truly a scurge on Americans.

Re: Immigration Spilling Over

Quote Originally Posted by tyrancdy
    I live in Fox Lake, very near to Waukegan and the Waukegan immigration problem is spilling over into the smaller towns and communities near and around Waukegan. Round Lake and Round Lake Beach are a grove for Hispanic Gangs and gang violence. I just posted an article yesterday from our local newspaper. the title of my post is "Local Newspaper Encouraging Illegal Immigration". I will take the time to write to the Major of your city expressing my concern over the deterioration of your town. As you are well aware the smaller communities around and near Waukegan are starting to experience the spillover. Thank You for the article and I will do what I can to help.
    Again welcome!!

As 2ndamendsis, said, get hooked up with FEDUP. We desperately need to take a stand.

Chicano.

My screen name is 100% appropriate to the topic/battle at hand.

-In every illegal march the overwhelming majority of foreign flags are MEXICAN.
    -Every major gang and counterfitting operation is run by MEXICANS.
    -Every murder and rape and gang crime in and around my town/city (as in most areas across my country) is perpetrated by MEXICANS.
    - 98% of illegals in my town/city are MEXICAN.

When was the last time you heard an Irishman harass an American family as they walked down the street with cries of the Irish equivalent of 'ARIBA !!' when they saw an American flag on a t-shirt.

How many Irish gangs have you heard of raising the crime/murder/rape rate in our country.

Now many times have you been run out of your yard by bass boosted Irish music blaring until all hours of the night?

When was the last time your town developed rat problems as soon as illegal Irish moved in?

No More Mex means exactly that.

America doesn't need any more mexicans in our country nor do we need the millions of illegal one's already here.

That good ole 4th grade mexican education doesn't fit into American culture and is the probable root cause of their abject failure to fit into a society in which they entered and stay as criminals.

We also don't need any illegal europeans or chinese etc.
    Go back home to the motherland and do it the right way.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !