Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

By the way chicano, some of those laws listed for Texas are most likely Sun Set laws and have been taken off the books because they no longer apply. However, they are still out on the net for laughs. But I'm sure you didn't know that.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie, do you think God will bolt down someone who is helping "the poor and needy" by allowing them to make up for their past mistakes and have a new opportunity, or would he strike me down if I judged them as "unworthy" of this country? Hmm, makes you think for a little bit doesn't it? :P

Chicano:

I'll repeat myself:

Chicano: SO WHAT? Why do you alway throw up a bunch of rhetoric that has absolutely no bearing on this issue?

Even the bible says - something like: "Grant onto Ceasar the things that are Caesars and to God the things that are Gods".

We, the American citizens, are expected to obey the law of the land - NO MATTER HOW STUPID WE THINK THAT LAW IS, because, if WE'RE caught breaking the law, we go to jail. Why should it be different for someone who breaks the law and comes here illegally?

Quote Originally Posted by chicano

Dixie, do you think God will bolt down someone who is helping "the poor and needy" by allowing them to make up for their past mistakes and have a new opportunity, or would he strike me down if I judged them as "unworthy" of this country? Hmm, makes you think for a little bit doesn't it? :P
    I believe God condemns and punishes the wicked.

Help your "poor and needy" in their country, where they will not be committing sin. It's not a past mistake, it's an on going sin. You can not be absolved of a sin, while you are still committing sin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your a fast one Cheyenne

First of all, what do you mean this has nothing to do with the issue? Aren't you the main one who says "illegal means illegal"? Well, these laws were also made for "good intentions" for one reason or another, and if you break the law, you commited something that is illegal. Am I right? Of course I am right, if I go by your logic.

These laws were taken off the books because they were not enforced for whatever reason. Now, what happend after the 1986 amnesty regarding the laws? Hmm...... Something about some laws being passed, but no body enforci.........can you help me out a bit? I know that as a result, millions came here and made their lives here and had kids here and contributed their part here and now the government is kicking them out.

They should give their ill gotten gains back. They should admit they have lied, face punishment and stp lying. They should leave this land because it is their neighbors. That’s what a righteous person should do to be absolved of their sins. Stop sinning and ask for forgiveness. If you don’t want to stop sinning, justify your sinful behavior. If you are in need, God will provide for you, not chicano.

Dixie

Wow Dixie. All your talk about my help to those sinful people is making me feel guilty. Let's just hope that if I quit typing, the reason won't be because I got struck down.

It is no wonder so many church leaders (interpreters of the word of God) are fighting against this governement agression.

CheyenneWoman,

You know what this looks like to me. One of those silly talking point games. You know the kinds. Post this BS and try to bait them into your little game.

Your a fast one Cheyenne

First of all, what do you mean this has nothing to do with the issue? Blah, blah, blah....
    Right chicano, we still need laws on the books about speeding down dirt roads in our horse drawn carriages.

Dixie

D'mon Dixie! Not only do I want to learn more about civics but also about Gods message!! Eluminate my dark path towards the light of rightousness and no illegal immigrants!!

Your a fast one Cheyenne

First of all, what do you mean this has nothing to do with the issue? Aren't you the main one who says "illegal means illegal"? Well, these laws were also made for "good intentions" for one reason or another, and if you break the law, you commited something that is illegal. Am I right? Of course I am right, if I go by your logic.

These laws were taken off the books because they were not enforced for whatever reason. Now, what happend after the 1986 amnesty regarding the laws? Hmm...... Something about some laws being passed, but no body enforci.........can you help me out a bit? I know that as a result, millions came here and made their lives here and had kids here and contributed their part here and now the government is kicking them out.
    Chican - where have I ever used the term "illegal is Illegal"?

It doesn't matter if laws were taken off the books at some point. DURING THE TIME THEY WERE ON THE BOOKS, we don't actually know how many were enforced or not, do we?

As for the 1986 shamnesty that was passed, just because our politicians were too cowardly to enforce the law, doesn't mean it wasn't still the law.

You never did answer my questions about what you believe.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast