Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Wow Dixie. All your talk about my help to those sinful people is making me feel guilty. Let's just hope that if I quit typing, the reason won't be because I got struck down.

It is no wonder so many church leaders (interpreters of the word of God) are fighting against this governement agression.
    When was the last time you housed and feed one of your "sinful people" since you are so helpful. All I see you doing is hanging out on Alipac making a troll of yourself. That's not helping your "singul people". I'll ask the next time I see one of them how helpful you were to him/her.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what questions?

Banned

Dixie, do you think God will bolt down someone who is helping "the poor and needy" by allowing them to make up for their past mistakes and have a new opportunity, or would he strike me down if I judged them as "unworthy" of this country? Hmm, makes you think for a little bit doesn't it? :P
    Chicano, if you are going to make statements about what God does and does not condone, at least back it up with scripture. For example, when God gave the Israelites their nation, He warned them to be kind to passing strangers, but he also warned them against allowing those strangers and their strange traditions to come in among them to stay. So God wanted the Israelites to respect and maintain the sovereignty of their nation. The Bible also tells us to obey the secular authorities. You want to claim that it is the place of a foreign invader to tell us what laws are just and unjust, but we have numerous safeguards at numerous levels to protect us from unjust laws. The laws are created by one governing body, signed or vetoed by another (the executive), then reviewed by yet another (the judiciary). Then when the laws are applied, a person has a right to trial and a jury of his peers has the ability to review the justice of the law in that particular case. The notion that some knucklehead from a country with a completely different legal system and little respect for law in general should be allowed to waltz across the border and decide what laws he or she feels like obeying is LUDICROUS on its face.

Now, as to helping the poor, is that what we're talking about here? I don't think it is, because it is for me to decide who I will help and you to decide who you will help. When you decide that my money or property needs to go to help some poor person, you are stealing from me. when you take tax dollars set aside for Americans and give them to foreigners, that's the same as my neighbor stealing the contents of my private safe because he knows a guy who needs help. God most certainly discourages theft and covetousness. I mention covetousness because it is that and envy that lead one person to believe that they know how much charity another person should provide. As a matter of fact, do you remember why Judas Iscariot betrayed Christ? It was because he was angry when Christ allowed the woman with the alabaster box of oil of spikenard to use it to wash his feet rather than selling the expensive oil to provide for the poor. He coveted Christ's one indulgence prior to his passion and crucifixion, and so he sold him out for silver.

Interestingly enough, Christ told his disciples that the story of this woman's gift to him should be told wherever the gospel was preached (Matt. 26:13, Mark 14:9).

Dixie, sorry but you have no idea.

chicano, I can not help you if you don't even understand the 10 Commandments. You need more spiritual guidance than I can offer.

I will say this. Illegal immigrants have broken at least 3 of the Commandments and they continue to break them, until they leave. Nothing more needs to be said about that.

If you really want to help the "poor and needy" then do it in the land they come from. Otherwise, you are not sincere. They don't have to be in the US for you to help them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what questions?
    Posted on page 3 of this thread:

Question for you - if I could live under the radar and make enough money to support my family and send my kids to school, and not pay taxes . . .
    WHY WOULD I BE STUPID ENOUGH TO REGISTER? So, I lose all the "free" benefits I'm getting now. Hardly!!!! Oh, I don't argue - some will, but what percentage?

Do you really believe that all the illegals would "come out of the shadows" and become law-abiding citizens?

Do you really believe that this wouldn't encourage more illegals to come in?

Do you really believe that this government isn't trying to create another "slave" class?

Do you really believe that we can keep absorbing millions and millions of people without eventually running out of room to grow food?

Did it ever occur to you that this government needs more "cannon fodder" for the stupid wars they get us into, and legalizing a bunch of illegals will definitely provide that "cannon fodder".

You are young, and idealistic, and in many ways that's not a bad thing. But this government is as corrupt as the one south of the border. They're just not as open about it. And believe me, they always have their own agendas. It isn't about helping anybody. It's about getting power and making themselves rich.

What we have today in the government is a far cry from what the founding fathers of this country wanted.

Banned
    Wow Dixie. All your talk about my help to those sinful people is making me feel guilty. Let's just hope that if I quit typing, the reason won't be because I got struck down.

It is no wonder so many church leaders (interpreters of the word of God) are fighting against this governement agression.
    Interpreters of the word indeed! This nation was founded by Protestants and is built upon that ethic, which holds that Christ came and delivered the Holy Spirit so that we don't need pharisees "interpreting" the word for us. The corrupt Catholic Church and its illegitimate stepdaughter, the Anglican Church, are the reason this nation was founded. Our people wanted to get away from that abominable idea of a class of men in collars deciding that the Bible didn't mean what it plainly said, or in many cases simply making up dogma out of thin air, like Purgatory and other nonsense.

When the Catholic Church starts telling people what laws to obey and not obey, it is attempting to supplant government, which of course is what it has always tried to do since the early days when it rolled the doctrines of a pagan empire into a charade of the faith of the Bible and passed itself off as church AND state. If that's what you're selling, most Americans aren't gonna be buying.

CheyenneWoman said:
    As for the 1986 shamnesty that was passed, just because our politicians were too cowardly to enforce the law, doesn't mean it wasn't still the law.
    I blame our government for the situation we all are in because they did/do not enforce the law.

And, Chicano, you obviously just like to debate. So be it. You do not belong here and you know it. You aren't going to change anyone's mind here and we aren't going to change yours.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dixie, sorry but you have no idea.
    It's not about an idea, it's about knowledge. Therefore I know.

Dixie

Chicano:

Once you've answered my other questions - I have a some more for you!!

Do you really believe that this country can continue to absord millions upon millions of people without falling apart?

Where shall we grow our food, if all the space is taken up by people?

Where shall we get water to drink once the aquifers are dried up?

Do you really believe that when God gave the instruction to "go out and multiply", that he was so unwise as to mean mankind should do it INDEFINITELY?

My people's oral history dates back over 7,000 years. While we were here, we never overpopulated this great land. Never destroyed the water so it is unfit to drink.

It took us 10,000 years to put 2.2 billion people on this plant. And it has taken us only 40 years to bring that number up to 6.5 billion!

We can't keep allowing people to come in just because they want to. After a while, there will be standing room only.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast