Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are we fighting a losing battle?

I have a question for you guys. I have written letters till my hands cramp,called congressmen at DC, written emails to media nbc fox etc, emails to congress and the white house. I have to wonder if we really are the few that believe that border should be secure and illegals should not be given a free ride???? This sh#t is just wearing me down though. So my question is do you believe from what you have wached are we the few and are we gonna win this?

We are the majority. We may have some very foolish politicians in DC that don't know how to listen and who have forgotten who actually elects them.

No way is all lost. No way.

firemanstud,

When you start feeling down, you may need to take a break. I have been in this game awhile and you do get tired of trying from time to time but remember, others are here to support you. We are your rock, when you need to step back and you will be there for others, when they are needing a break.

Giving up is exactly what the OBL wants and they have been working very hard to convince us that we have already lost. You know why? Because they haven't won and they are worried otherwise, they would not be putting so much energy into trying to discouraging us.

Also, right now you are thinking the worst thing that can happen is they pass an Amnesty. The public is not going to just sit back an accept that foul decision. Actually, that would be the worst thing for the politicians in DC that vote for it. Those fools will not be re-elected and their very unrealistic law will be recended. This is so evident by the fact that state and local governements, as we speak are going directly against illegal immigration and over 80% of Americans oppose Amnesty, no matter what they are calling it this week.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    firemanstud,

Oh, yeah, it's working! I know for a fact that one amnesty Senator is seriously considering not running again in 2008, the backlash has been so bad. I'm going to keep working to make sure he doesn't run, the snake.

Oliver

PS We will win!!! They will try to wear us down, but keep on keepin' on!!!

Nobody knows who will win or lose a battle before it is fought.

We get asked this all the time like people want us to pat them on the back and say "Don't worry, we will win."

Even if I believed right now this battle would be lost, I would still fight with all that I can muster.

I believe we can win and we are in a real close horse race right now.

The question is not who will win. The question is who is willing to fight and sacrifice for what they believe and what the American way of life has meant all these years.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the last hours of the lame duck congress, a SKIL bill to bring in scads of foreign workers was successfully discouraged. Back in '99 a similar thing passed. We have learned. We will not win everything but at least we will not be blindsided and helpless like we were before.

It's perfectly natural, what you are feeling. It's natural to feel like we are fighting a losing battle, but the other side often feels the same way. Imagine how Bill Gates felt when the H-1b cap fell to 65K and has stayed there ever since.

Sure, he's trying to raise it. But when I first learned about this issue back in '01, the general public didn't have a clue. Now, the problem of bringing in foreign workers and outsourcing jobs is commonly understood. It really is different now, as a result of the outcry of activists.

Take a break, refresh yourself, and then return, and know that your efforts will bear fruit because those of others before you did.

Dixie and Olivermyboy are right.

Everyone needs a break to step back from the issues and regroup. We are the majority and we are going to win this one!!

Fight the good fight!

AFL-CIO is on our side, the American Legion 3million members, Judicial watch is sueing special order 40 is California, Thousands ofTexans are marching against the Nafta highway, Hazelton case come up next week, Mohawk carpet lost their appeal to the Supreme court, they won't here it. The RICO case against them goes forth now. Their screening jails for illegals, the violence on the Arizona border is a putting pressure to arm the guard on the border, Gonzales is in hot water and Should be fired, Boosh is a lame duck, 12 states so far have legislation against NAU and SPP.

I probably could go on, but we are winning!!!! Our side has lost in this issue for 30 years, now we are winning and taking back our country!!!!

Fight the good fight Firemanstud.. Take a breather and keep on fighting!!!

Re: Are we fighting a losing battle?

Quote Originally Posted by firemanstud
    I have a question for you guys. I have written letters till my hands cramp,called congressmen at DC, written emails to media nbc fox etc, emails to congress and the white house. I have to wonder if we really are the few that believe that border should be secure and illegals should not be given a free ride???? This sh#t is just wearing me down though. So my question is do you believe from what you have wached are we the few and are we gonna win this?
    Firemanstud,

What ALIPAC Campaigns and FOCUS Campaigns have you worked in? We have won quite a few battles over the last 2.5 years of our run. Have you participated in any of those?

W

Banned
    firemanstud,

If I ever had any wish to give up my country, my life, and my family, I would not be fighting this battle.
    I can tell you with out one doubt in my mind this is one battle Americans will not lose. We have just truly begun to dig in and fight. Americans are starting to wake up, and yes its because of your soar fingers.

If you need a little support on your own, some night when there’s not much going on, go to the other section here in ali-pac and look up the gift…. The words there always seem to give me strength to keep fighting.

Firemanstud, two things:

Take a look at my post "Positive Outcome, Calling on Hispanic Citizens". That should give you some encouragement.

Secondly, my wife and I were on a combination business/vacation trip last week. We were relaxing on the beach and another couple sat on some chairs near us. We introduced ourselves, us from Oregon, them from Texas. Another woman walked up and sat a few chairs away from us and quietly sunned. Before long, the conversation cautiously turned to illegal immigration (Oregon is a sanctuary state for illegal aliens). To our surprise, the couple from Texas were as concerned about the invasion as my wife and me. We talked and talked about the problems with gangs, drugs, killings, DUIs, ID theft and the dumbing down of our schools because of illegal immigration.

Suddenly, the quiet woman sat up. She looked at us all for a moment. My wife asked, out of courtesy, if the conversation was insulting to her. She replied to the contrary. She is from Park City, Utah and is facing the same problems as us and the couple from Dallas. Her young child is being deprived an education because, like Dallas and Portland, illegal aliens are burying our schools. She said the teachers spend so much time with kids who can't speak English, the native kids get nearly no attention at all.

So, on a resort beach, a Methodist and his wife from Portland, a Baptist couple from Dallas and a Mormon wife and mother all have the same opinion. Deport, close our borders and stop employing illegal aliens. For 5 complete strangers to see so eye to eye, there is no polarization.

We are the majority, we are the middle class, we pay nearly all of the taxes . If we as a class stop being afraid to speak up, we will not be defeated. We need to find all like minded friends and make them call and write. WE WILL WIN!
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Well see the thing is in my opinion we continue to get the runaround even when we DO make a win. Take the border for instance. The fence Bush did was a joke. First of all the fence only covers 700 miles. Second at the rate its being built it wont be completed in this decade. The national guard is there but they cant actually enforce the law. ACLU is currently fighting the little town of Hazelton. I honestly feel that with them being such a small town not a massive top 5 city like Phoenix or Chicago or LA Houston they are not going to have the cash flow to fight the millions the ACLU has.Other towns are watching and waiting to see what happens at Hazelton. If they fail they are not going to pursue similar laws. Kennedy and several others are writting a amnesty bill. By the way I did not know until I heard Sencebrenner on Dobbs today Kennedy was the big problem with illegal immigration. He said we would not be in the position with illegal immigration we are in if Kennedy would not have screwed things up earlier like in the 90s. ICE raids are better but they are still a drop in a big bucket-- no more like an ocean. I just dont see the progress WE all are having its like a stailmate. And in the mean time illegals continue to come over build in numbers and have more say and voice because of their numbers.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast