Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think everyone is right. Nobody knows if we will win, but I would say that so far we have mostly won.

We did stop amnesty the last time, we have gotten the government to at least start taking some small baby steps in enforcing the law.

We have brought the truth to the American people and we have stopped allowing our elected officials to continue to run away from this.

I know that we have done the right thing and if nothing else Firemanstud, if we were to give them an inch.....they would take a mile.

It's okay to get tired of trying, we all do, but the minute you think about giving up something always seems to happen, such as you find out another American has been harmed by an illegal alien, or you go somewhere and are reminded of just how out of control illegal immigration is and then you find yourself back here defending our laws and the need to have them enforced.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had a long conversation with someone in MO today and their friends in DC are thinking the same way we are. Believe me, I speak to locals all the time that are feeling and thinking the same thing we are. Often, they don't know as much as most seasoned Alipacers but they are just as concerned. They see the problems and they want change!

CC, exactly! Keep fighting the good fight!

Sure, there will be setbacks but we can not give up! One vote, in one branch of Congress may shake up even more people. Don't count yourself or Americans out yet! Americans are amazing people, with the tenacity to withstand many adverse situations. Look at how we took care of the Katrina victims, with little or no organized assistance from the fed. gov. American's just pitched in and got it done. We are more unified that most think.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it's all about taking baby steps. It's frustrating now, but it'll get better. The cool thing is that more and more local and state governments are waking up to this issue. It is at these levels that real change will occur for our side.

Definitely take a break, and when you're ready, dive into one of the focus campaigns. Or come on down to the border for a few days in April or October. Whatever you can do to help, will definitely further the cause, and inspire others to take action.

Ostrich

Quote Originally Posted by firemanstud
    Well see the thing is in my opinion we continue to get the runaround even when we DO make a win. Take the border for instance. The fence Bush did was a joke. First of all the fence only covers 700 miles. Second at the rate its being built it wont be completed in this decade. The national guard is there but they cant actually enforce the law. ACLU is currently fighting the little town of Hazelton. I honestly feel that with them being such a small town not a massive top 5 city like Phoenix or Chicago or LA Houston they are not going to have the cash flow to fight the millions the ACLU has.Other towns are watching and waiting to see what happens at Hazelton. If they fail they are not going to pursue similar laws. Kennedy and several others are writting a amnesty bill. By the way I did not know until I heard Sencebrenner on Dobbs today Kennedy was the big problem with illegal immigration. He said we would not be in the position with illegal immigration we are in if Kennedy would not have screwed things up earlier like in the 90s. ICE raids are better but they are still a drop in a big bucket-- no more like an ocean. I just dont see the progress WE all are having its like a stailmate. And in the mean time illegals continue to come over build in numbers and have more say and voice because of their numbers.
    Your assessment is way off base!

\
    Well see the thing is in my opinion we continue to get the runaround even when we DO make a win. Take the border for instance. The fence Bush did was a joke. First of all the fence only covers 700 miles. Second at the rate its being built it wont be completed in this decade. The national guard is there but they cant actually enforce the law.
    Most of the people here have known that the wall and the National Guard deployment was all for show. We do not count those as wins for our side. Those are maneuvers by the OBLw like Bush.

Our victories include passed legislation in 33 states, over 100 cities and towns, and amnesty held a bay for years longer than the OBLs had planned.

ACLU is currently fighting the little town of Hazelton. I honestly feel that with them being such a small town not a massive top 5 city like Phoenix or Chicago or LA Houston they are not going to have the cash flow to fight the millions the ACLU has.Other towns are watching and waiting to see what happens at Hazelton. If they fail they are not going to pursue similar laws.
    Hazelton's move has spread like wildfire across America and we should all be thankful for those on the city and county level that are fighting back! The ACLU does not have Hazelton checkmated. This is a battle in progress and you are serving the OBLs by coming here and speaking of such a battle as if it were already won by our enemies.

I just dont see the progress WE all are having its like a stailmate. And in the mean time illegals continue to come over build in numbers and have more say and voice because of their numbers
    Quite a tall complaint for someone that has been on our boards for a few days.

Each day that passes, more Americans are joining our movement. The number of groups and organizations fighting back has swelled from around 20 when we started 2.5 years ago to over 300!

Each week, a new scandal of information reaches the American public. This has become the top issue in the country next to the war and 80% of the public wants enforcement, not this OBL crap coming out of the big corps and DC.

Firemanstud, I'm starting to think you are not here to ask if we will win, but to try and tell us we have lost. You would be very wrong on that.

W

Well, to be accurate, that would be in the 60's!
    He said we would not be in the position with illegal immigration we are in if Kennedy would not have screwed things up earlier like in the 90s

This will be my last time to this website let alone post so please "admistrator" block me or cancel my account. I have been fighting on this issue for a long time so I honestly dont care or give a damn about how many posts I have on here. Writing letters marching for border security calling washington. I am a realist not someone that lives in a dream world. I have been out there protesting not sitting on a forum!!!! Bye

This will be my last time to this website let alone post so please "admistrator" block me or cancel my account. I have been fighting on this issue for a long time so I honestly dont care or give a damn about how many posts I have on here. Writing letters marching for border security calling washington. I am a realist not someone that lives in a dream world. I have been out there protesting not sitting on a forum!!!! Bye
    Perhaps this is for the best. You obviously have something else on your mind and personally, I'm sensing that your attitude won't be beneficial to this battle.

bu bye

Check out:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=raleigh

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=raleigh

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... =consulate

Some of us have been out there on the street. But that is small compared to what we have done as far as influence with government. You should hang around some more.

MW
    Geez, I think firemanstud was just seeking a little reassurance and comfort from friends. We all get frustrated with the illegal immigration issue on occasion. When we do feel a bout of depression coming on, it's always nice to get a pick-me-up from our fellow illegal immigrant advocates. I feel your pain firemanstud and hope you'll decide to stick around. Give us a chance, we'll grow on you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sitting in a foxhole complaining about losing is a self-fulfilling prophecy! Wars are won by making the other side see that THEY have much MORE to lose by continuing to fight. In this case, I'm talking about the electability of Congressman. I've yet to see anywhere...blogs, letters to editors, comments on articles, opinion polls, etc., where the overwhelming MAJORITY of the sentiment wasn't against illegal immigration. It's just a matter of getting that communicated to the powers in Washington.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast