Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    Quote Originally Posted by firemanstud
    This will be my last time to this website let alone post so please "admistrator" block me or cancel my account. I have been fighting on this issue for a long time so I honestly dont care or give a damn about how many posts I have on here. Writing letters marching for border security calling washington. I am a realist not someone that lives in a dream world. I have been out there protesting not sitting on a forum!!!! Bye
    Check out:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=raleigh

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=raleigh

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... =consulate

Some of us have been out there on the street. But that is small compared to what we have done as far as influence with government. You should hang around some more.
    No my friend, far from being a realist, you are a defeatist,(not sure that is a word or not), there is nothing wrong with a little pessimism at times, if you don't let it totally defeat you, we are American Patriots, we will fight the good fight, until there is no fight left, then we will get up, dust our britches off , and fight some more just for the principal of the thing! If we had your attitude, we would still be under British rule. For all the new people coming here, I know from experience, it can be a bit overwhelming, depressing,reading all that is going on in our country, in just the 10 months I have been here, I have seen town after town, city after city, awake to what is happening and trying to do the right thing, no my friend far from being over or losing, we Americans have just been awakened, and the fight is just begining! oh my goodness, I will have to lose that "my friend" thing, after reading what I wrote I sound just like that goofy Man that O'reilly sometimes has on his show, you know the one, the Hispanic man that is constantly grinning like a demented person saying "my friend, constantly! Yikes. time to set the clock up and go to bed.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Well, not everyone agrees with what we are doing or how we are doing it.

There is a lot to be learned from people on this forum, that are local activist. I can think of several that are very effective in their communities and were once lost new members and now they are local activist.

Too bad he didn't stick around long enough to learn more.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too bad he didn't stick around long enough to learn more.
    It's all in the ATTITUDE. Unless, of course, there's another agenda.

We're moving a mountain, one shovelful at a time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

firemanstud,
    I`m sure I can speak for most everyone here saying that, even if amnesty did pass I would not stop fighting nor would it slow me down.
    But I beleive that some of the politicians are taking a second look at the consequences if amnesty did pass.
    Sure, from time to time (like Dixie said) I have to walk away, but living in California, all I have to do is step out side and see what this country is turning into and that stops any thought of defeat or giving up right in its tracks.
    Another thing I ask myself is, if we don`t do something, who will?

------------------------

I am a fairly new member to the board but I have been active in the illegal immigration issue since the great citizenship giveaway of 1986.I consider myself an actvist in this fight,even though I've never marched nor demonstrated because there has been little activity in my region.

Many times I have felt frustrated as I seemed to be all alone in my town and family as to my perception of illegal immigration and how damaging it is to our country.But now I see a change in attitude from many fellow citizens in my town and even several members of my own family have joined me and have been writing,calling,faxing,and e-mailing to express their displeasure to our elected leaders about unchecked illegal immigration and uninforced immigration laws by our administration.

I think that the fight against illegal immigration is in the best position that it has been in since at least 1986,if not in several decades.Towns all across America have began to see how harmful unchecked illegal immigration is to the working and middle class citizen.Not to mention how the erosion of law and order by non-enforcement of our laws can subvert all cohesion and moral responsibility that citizens feel in a normal society.

So I think we've come a long way and I feel much better and more confident than I ever have that the actual legal voting citizens voices are being heard loudly and that amnesty will never prevail.The old adage that "when the going gets tough,the tough get going" is the attitude that will overcome all adversity and I'm sure has carried most of us on this forum through some tough times.

Fireman hang in there and take a breather some times I cannot tell you how many times I have to walk away cause I feel my head is going to explode though i frequent many boards on this kind of thing and for the first time in new england which is where I am from Providence RI which is 10 min away from the ICE raid this week in New Bedford mass. I seen hope around here The local newspaper the providence journal (projo.com)
    has ran nothing but a bunch of Boo Hoo stories about this raid and smeared ICE while the published ice reports stating that they were making over min wage and using false ss# too they were in reality probably pulling in 2,000 a month the journal has also failed to print the fact that 200+ american citizens were working there as well but the are only interested in the poor Illegals journy to america. But the journal made the mistake of asking for the readers opinion and for the first time around here I have seen over a thousnd americans respond everywhere and hit back at this pro-illegal newspaper and for once I felt that there are alot of people around here that are really really fed up it finally felt so good to know that there are people in new england that are thinking like me.

I believe I've seen this phenomenon before. Sometimes people who are new to this think that the boards are just a waste of time. But they aren't. Because of the boards, I learned about issues and was kept up to date on various actions that could be taken. Roy Beck, for example, issued a call in the lame duck congress and I was one of many who answered in my own small way. As a result, Cornyn was thwarted.

April
    I am seeing lots of progress as we increase the heat and become larger and louder in numbers. They are taking notice, that is why they are increasing the momentum of their Mexico agenda, thinking they can BLUFF us into believing we do not have a chance.

WRONG!

The Media has been bought out for the most part so we cannot expect the correct coverage on the news unless we are watching Lou Dobbs! We are MANY! Often, WINNING is state of mind! That is why we need to FOCUS on the goal, push down doubt and NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN! We CAN do this , it is about SAVING AMERICA!

rg123, Welcome to ALIPAC!
    ------------------------

We are not fighting a losing battle. We only lose if we give up and stop fighting. Americans do not know how to give up. We are making progress even tho it may look like little steps or like we are losing. There are some who are listening to us. We just have to keep speaking loud and clear. Make our voices heard.
    If we do lose, we know how to get even.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast