Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by firemanstud
    Just what part of marching phone calls writing letters and emails to congressman do you not understand? What more can a typical american do. In regards to me attacking someone. I strongly suggest you reread this whole thing. If you do not see who attacked who I can not help you sorry. I will not tolerate someone to attack me verbally or any other way. When I say the berlin wall I mean a wall with checkpoints for cargo and people that is checked before it comes into the country and exits.
    LOL, and you expect me to believe you because YOU say so?
    I have no idea what you have or have not done.

However, if you came to Alipac to work productively, and you were asked if you had participated in some of our FOCUSED & strategic activism, you are most welcome here. That seems not the case, from reading your posts.

You, a so called 'typical American' can jump into the battle and focus!
    That's what you can do rather than bellyaching.

FYI: it was you who posted a negative, not the other way around.
    What about NEGATIVE do you not understand?

You will not tolerate? Well my friend, this entire country has tolerated an invasion. Why not pick your battles inteligently rather than biting the messenger? Why not pick yourself up by the bootstraps and jump into the fray like a TYPICAL AMERICAN?

Berlin wall with checkpoints for people and cargo?
    Please take a few minutes and research BERLIN WALL.
    You will find that it wasn't quite so 'docile'............what with people being slaughtered for attempting to LEAVE. A 'berlin wall' is not on Alipac's agenda. It is a 'term' that the open borders lobby enjoys throwing around in the poor attempt at making Americans look like vigilantes. We're not going to stand by and let that go by without rebuttal.

So, FIRE, how about you stand up and direct your anger at the right people............congress. If you're ready to be productive, let me know.
    Alipac has many actions that you could participate in that will be productive for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Firemanstud,

Run back to your firehouse and cry to your coworkers about how someone at ALIPAC disagreed with you. Go ahead!

Make sure you tell them that the problem started when you came on a board dedicated to fighting illegal immigration and started crying about what a lost cause it was and how everyone was wasting their time.

You signed on here Feb. 25 and after being here a few days you are ready to proclaim our operations and all of the hard work of many people over months and years to be useless.

Spare me and everyone please.

We don't need cowardice and we don't need people breaking down and acting like a distressed crisis victim losing their heads in the middle of battle.

I'd hate to see you act this way when responding to a fire. What would your coworkers do if you got out of the truck and started saying "We can't fight this fire! Water won't work! We don't have enough firefighters! I'm not going to do this, I'm not going to do that etc.."

Get ahold of yourself man or get lost or I can show you the door.

The choice is yours, but you are not going to come on our boards with this hostile, negative, and defeatist attitude that would be a delight to our opposition.

You are now violating our rules.

Rule #2: 2. Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated.

Final warning. You can either make your points without the insults or you can go.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To Fire and Guyman:

We are not trying to build a Berlin Wall here we are trying to get our government to enforce our laws on immigration and secure our borders from illegal aliens and terrorists.

We do not need people coming on this board attacking what we are doing or our posts. We need people who are willing to work with our teams to educate the american public on the reality of this invasion of illegal aliens into our country, our governments lack of enforcement of our laws and the real consequences of not doing anything about it.

Our way of life as we know it is being threatened here by the existance of millions of illegal aliens in this country. Not to mention the burden on our social services, hospitals, schools, etc. There are many articles on this site about the emergence of diseases that were eradicated in this country and the deaths of many american citizens at the hands of illegal alien criminals that are pouring into this country unchecked, not to mention the terrorists that are already here.

You want to do something about it, work with us to make something happen by writing, calling and emailing members of the Senate and Congress as believe it or not it does make things happen. Work on some of our projects with other team members. Do something that really matters instead of whining. We do not need people coming on our boards stating false accusations about our intentions or negative remarks about not having any affect. If that is your agenda I suggest you take it elsewhere as we have a job to do here and do not need the negativity or to waste time on these types of posts.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Firemanstud wrote:

Also dont bow down to this guy. It may be HIS BOARD but if this is the kinda dude he is to attack people who want the same thing he does you have to ask yourself if you really should continue to be in contact with this "admistrator?" He angers enough people he may just find himself looking from the outside in. To be blunt you are not a dictator and we are not your servants. Make enough people angry and they will turn on you. I have already told family friends and the guys at the station about this. I have informed them how ALIPAC head treats the people that are here trying to make this country better. Word travels.
    Yes, word does travel and because of Williams leadership, WONDERFUL people skills and his love of the truth, plus a great fighting spirit, Alipac has many supporters and the TRUTH about illegal immigration is spreading far and wide. When he pointed out the we need postive energy not negative energy for the cause he was not trying to anger you , he was making a very good point. We need to keep our eye on the ball and keep going full force. If you do not feel you can keep up the pace or it is not worth it to you, just go away, do not spread gloom and doom because it is an ENEMY to productivity.
    We do not recognize defeat here, it is not an option. We have been making outstanding progress in just the last few days so I guess you now can see what a positive impact dedicated Americans can have on this fight against illegal immigration. GREAT JOB ALIPACERS! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS ALIPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    To Fire and Guyman:

We are not trying to build a Berlin Wall here we are trying to get our government to enforce our laws on immigration and secure our borders from illegal aliens and terrorists.

We do not need people coming on this board attacking what we are doing or our posts. We need people who are willing to work with our teams to educate the american public on the reality of this invasion of illegal aliens into our country, our governments lack of enforcement of our laws and the real consequences of not doing anything about it.

Our way of life as we know it is being threatened here by the existance of millions of illegal aliens in this country. Not to mention the burden on our social services, hospitals, schools, etc. There are many articles on this site about the emergence of diseases that were eradicated in this country and the deaths of many american citizens at the hands of illegal alien criminals that are pouring into this country unchecked, not to mention the terrorists that are already here.

You want to do something about it, work with us to make something happen by writing, calling and emailing members of the Senate and Congress as believe it or not it does make things happen. Work on some of our projects with other team members. Do something that really matters instead of whining. We do not need people coming on our boards stating false accusations about our intentions or negative remarks about not having any affect. If that is your agenda I suggest you take it elsewhere as we have a job to do here and do not need the negativity or to waste time on these types of posts.
    I apologized for going overboard about a Berlin type wall. But I'm not going to let you say I was being negative - read my Post, it about being POSITIVE. My point to the person who asked if we are fighting a losing battle was that if you can only be satisfied with deportation of every illegal alien and a Berlin type Wall across the entire Mexican border than of course you'll feel like it's a losing battle. But we can succeed in enforcing our laws, enacting new laws, etc - so I was saying try to look on the bright side. I just put up a Post titled "Good News From My State Of NJ". Read it. The person who started this Thread may have a negative attitude, I do not.

Here's the rub...........we don't need any NEW LAWS. We have all the laws on the books that we need to control and fix this problem.

What we need is to recind some of the new laws via the Patriot Act!!!

the problem is in NOT ENFORCING THE EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS. and the powers that be know exactly that!

Re: Are we fighting a losing battle?

I have a question for you guys. I have written letters till my hands cramp,called congressmen at DC, written emails to media nbc fox etc, emails to congress and the white house. I have to wonder if we really are the few that believe that border should be secure and illegals should not be given a free ride???? This sh#t is just wearing me down though. So my question is do you believe from what you have wached are we the few and are we gonna win this?

We are certainly not the few, but the many. Our ranks grow larger every day. The time quickly approaches when the rats-in-power are called out to the street for atonement. Make no mistake; they could care less about you and the rest of the middle class. Only their egos and pocketbooks are important.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

Re: Are we fighting a losing battle?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthOfTheCity
    I have a question for you guys. I have written letters till my hands cramp,called congressmen at DC, written emails to media nbc fox etc, emails to congress and the white house. I have to wonder if we really are the few that believe that border should be secure and illegals should not be given a free ride???? This sh#t is just wearing me down though. So my question is do you believe from what you have wached are we the few and are we gonna win this?

We are certainly not the few, but the many. Our ranks grow larger every day. The time quickly approaches when the rats-in-power are called out to the street for atonement. Make no mistake; they could care less about you and the rest of the middle class. Only their egos and pocketbooks are important.
    That is true. Our recent media exposure and the Bank of America boycott have brought new supporters to our aid and open the eyes of many more Americans.

Each dot helps Americans connect the dots. The BofA story has been huge.

I did five more interviews about it today!

W

April
    That is true. Our recent media exposure and the Bank of America boycott have brought new supporters to our aid and open the eyes of many more Americans.

Each dot helps Americans connect the dots. The BofA story has been huge.

I did five more interviews about it today!

W
    That is wonderful news W. It seems like everyday the word is spread further and more good comes from it. Way to Go!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789