Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    W wrote:

I guess this guy was part of the big protests that were supposed to take place for our side on Sat that fizzled out.

What???? Just curious about it--hadn't heard a word!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Wow! You guys are all heart today. So that's it, huh? If someone is feeling bad, kick them to the curb? Nice.
    Don't be so quick to get suckered Neese. You will find many posts from me and others here consoling true activists that are having a bad day.

I just don't think that FireManStud is just on here "feeling bad". And if he was, he should not have been so eager to try and state we are a defeated cause followed by a proclamation we are all wasting our time here.

You should see this as an attack Neese, because it is.

W
    If a troll is a troll, I guess I rather just have that pointed out from the beginning instead of us sounding heartless. New people may not crack the code and just think poorly of us.

Wow! You guys are all heart today. So that's it, huh? If someone is feeling bad, kick them to the curb? Nice.
    Don't be so quick to get suckered Neese. You will find many posts from me and others here consoling true activists that are having a bad day.

I just don't think that FireManStud is just on here "feeling bad". And if he was, he should not have been so eager to try and state we are a defeated cause followed by a proclamation we are all wasting our time here.

W
    If a troll is a troll, I guess I rather just have that pointed out from the beginning instead of us sounding heartless. New people may not crack the code and just think poorly of us.
    Our board is too heavily moderated for any troll to be able to accomplish much here.

So everyone should be prepared for the real head games to begin.

We cannot protect you from it and your enemy will not always be clear and visible.

The other side is serious about this amnesty and we are in the way.

If someone who is a proven activist starts having a tough time then help them out, but try to keep it private folks.

If someone new runs in the door at alipac screaming we are ALL DOOMED like Firemanstud, it does not matter if they are friend or foe because they are pretty useless either way.

Be prepared for people to join the boards that are all of the following.

A. People that stand with us
    B. People that oppose us
    C. People that pretend to stand with us that actually oppose us.
    D. People that want to stand with us that are just to unstable to function with a group.
    E. Spam Robots
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC's

B. People that oppose us
    D. People that want to stand with us that are just to unstable to function with a group.
    E. Spam Robots
    Sounds interesting, I think I'll stick around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W
    I got suckered too Neese. I am not too keen at identifying trolls yet, unless they come right out and call me a racist bi_ _h!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

W has raised the possibility of sleepers. Are we worth that much effort? Maybe. Back when I was just focusing on H-1b issues, we noticed that some folks went well out of their way to try and make us feel defeated, but they were usually easy to spot up front. Nevertheless, any area allowing online comments has become part of the battlefield, so far as I can tell, and that includes boards like this.

The prospect of sleepers on this board has me a little uneasy, but it makes perfect sense, knowing how important it is to the other side that we go away.

Usually when someone joins ALIPC, they join to fight with us, not to try and discourage everyone.
    ------------------------

NEESE
    that was a not so slick con job put here for just this type of reaction.

It's all between the lines and quite a bit right in the lines.

Their piss poor attempt at head games won't fly.

April
    W. wrote:

If someone new runs in the door at alipac screaming we are ALL DOOMED like Firemanstud, it does not matter if they are friend or foe because they are pretty useless either way.

B. People that oppose us
    E. Spam Robots
    Absolutely true and well said. If they do not stand with us , they stand in the way and it is better for them to be gone. It is crunch time and no time to be spouting off gloom, doom and defeat.

2ndamendsis wrote:

Their piss poor attempt at head games won't fly
    And let this be an example to others that head games will not fly here we are too busy for that crap

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    W wrote:

I guess this guy was part of the big protests that were supposed to take place for our side on Sat that fizzled out.

What???? Just curious about it--hadn't heard a word!
    We have not promoted the BofA protests held in a few locations on Sat because the group arranging them is no longer a part of the coalition and the leader of said group did something very bad and destructive to the efforts of the movement that we won't get into on the open boards.

From what we can tell, very few people showed up.

This is expected because I had the Miller Boycott list polled and while people were eager to drop the product, but very very few wanted to be out on a street corner waving a flag.

Besides, you must be wary of anyone that tries to lead our people into battle where the enemy is strong and we are weak on the streets. You lose wars that way.

You win by using your strengths against their weaknesses.

W