Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry, I didn't mean to violate the rules here. I will not use terms like that again. I never said that ALIPAC stood for any of those things I mentioned. I was saying that some people on these Boards clearly do - and the point of my Post was that if you can only be satisfied with things like that then you of course you'll feel like we are fighting a losing battle. Now you're right I can't cite a particular Post from a particular person. So if you want to sit there and say that there are not people here who think mass deportations can and should happen then I'm not going to argue with you. I was actually trying to be Positive - we can have many victories without deluding overselves that in 5 yrs (or whatever) we can rid the country of every illegal alien, or that we are going to completely seal off the Mexican border like the old Iron Curtain in Europe.
    I actually agree with your point that the people on our boards that are exposed to so much of this information do need to be considerate of how their posts appear to the uniformed or slightly informed.

That is actually good advice.

The point I am taking issue with you on is the claim that people here are posting they want a militarized lethal force Berlin Wall and we do not allow discussions of lethal force security on the border and if we missed something that did contain lethal force suggestions for the border, please direct us to it so we can promptly remove it.

You have accused someone here of supporting things we don't allow on the boards and while that may be true in some cases, it is not even allowed in print here so I have to ask why you would make an issue of something we do not allow people to post about on our site?

Could it be you were exaggerating a bit to try and make your point? If someone has violated our rules, we take that very seriously and stand ready to listen to any report of violations.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To report an unacceptable post, press the [!] in the offending post and fill out the form so the moderation team can respond.

Thanks,
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Sorry, I didn't mean to violate the rules here. I will not use terms like that again. I never said that ALIPAC stood for any of those things I mentioned. I was saying that some people on these Boards clearly do - and the point of my Post was that if you can only be satisfied with things like that then you of course you'll feel like we are fighting a losing battle. Now you're right I can't cite a particular Post from a particular person. So if you want to sit there and say that there are not people here who think mass deportations can and should happen then I'm not going to argue with you. I was actually trying to be Positive - we can have many victories without deluding overselves that in 5 yrs (or whatever) we can rid the country of every illegal alien, or that we are going to completely seal off the Mexican border like the old Iron Curtain in Europe.
    I actually agree with your point that the people on our boards that are exposed to so much of this information do need to be considerate of how their posts appear to the uniformed or slightly informed.

That is actually good advice.

The point I am taking issue with you on is the claim that people here are posting they want a militarized lethal force Berlin Wall and we do not allow discussions of lethal force security on the border and if we missed something that did contain lethal force suggestions for the border, please direct us to it so we can promptly remove it.

You have accused someone here of supporting things we don't allow on the boards and while that may be true in some cases, it is not even allowed in print here so I have to ask why you would make an issue of something we do not allow people to post about on our site?

Could it be you were exaggerating a bit to try and make your point? If someone has violated our rules, we take that very seriously and stand ready to listen to any report of violations.

W
    I regret using that term about lethal force. I am quite convinced that some who Post here want something like the old Berlin Wall, in terms of the physical kind of barrier it was, but you're right nobody in any of the Posts I have read directly called for any kind of lethal force. The entire point of my Post has been lost in all this - but that's my own fault. I'm going to move on.

MW
    Guyman wrote:

round up and deport millions of people who have been here for yrs, and basically rid the country of most illegal aliens within several yrs (or something like that).
    Oops, (hand raised) I'm guilty as charged. I certainly wouldn't mind deporting every last criminal alien in this great country of ours. Yes, we can start with the ones that have been here the longest if you'd like! After all, they are the ones who have been breaking the law the longest.

Honestly, I'm not naive enough to believe such a thing would ever happen though. That's unfortunate, because strict enforcement of our immigration laws is exactly what we need at this point and time.

As William said, ALIPAC isn't responsible or accountable for every word or thought we share on here. I don't think William would appreciate being thought of as the Pied Piper, and I certainly don't want to be thought of as a rat. All ALIPAC members share the same concerns regarding border security and illegal immigration, however, we don't always share the exact same thoughts on how the issues should be dealt with.

Oh, and by the way, I don't support the use of lethel force in dealing with illegal immigrants, but I do support self-defense.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for clearing that up GUYMAN.

Dixie

Yes, thank you.

It is very hard to get so many people of varied opinions, backgrounds, and ethnicities working together.

We have accomplished that with ALIPAC although we are 10% points shy of our minority support levels matching the national averages. (We have 16% minority support and national numbers are 25%)

The ALIPAC Platform is designed to suit Americans of many views.

We want to do our best to represent the 80% that keep showing up in the polls favoring internal enforcement and a secure border.

We do not support the wall or revisions of birthright citizenship as an organization because the numbers fall from a super majority of 80+ to only a slim majority of 50-55% on those issues.

We want to cast the widest net possible and anyone of any party, race, and gender is welcome here if they support our organizational positions in a non racist and non violent way.

The opposition wants to exploit the situation by pretending to engage in Inductive Logic.

They engage in the Logical fallacy of claiming anyone that opposes their view must be subscriber to an extreme, racist, or violent views.

They will go to almost any lengths to try and sustain these lies because our goal of unifying the public on this issue is what they fear most.

The message they want to send is "Dare not organize with others because those strong willed enough to organize on this issue must be associated with those you would not want to be associated with!"

That is the name of the game. That's is the only key to power they have.

Since our boards are open source and allow anyone to come and make comments they hope to focus on the comments of a few users to hold up as examples to blast whole organizations and movements.

That is what we saw today from Ruben Navarette who claims that a few posts he saw here at ALIPAC indicate that all "Immigration restrictionists will defend free speech -- but only if they agree with what is spoken."

Everyone here that truly supports our cause needs to learn this, understand this, and be ready for this, and act accordingly.

These boards are not here for your personal catharsis or to release your innermost feelings and let your ID run wild on the net. We are not here for you to rant and feel better.

These boards are here to inform, educate, and offer a political battle platform to win for our nation.

Our operations are proving effective and the highest powers on the Globe have noticed.

W

There have been times that I`ve read comments with the expression " Deport them all" used. but that expression does not nessisarily include a given time or a quanity.
    ------------------------

a message for "the admistrator

LOL I just came back to this to check on all this. I really can t hold my breath anymore on this though. You say you are not for a wall. AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME YOU THINK I AM HELPING THE OTHER SIDE!!! First of all I am not for lethal force but what do you suggest? Little cute bunnies holding signs saying please dont cross our border. Theres one other point. The berlin wall divided ONE COUNTRY not seperated TWO!!!!! I believe we should do what it takes rather it be guards armed with tasers or electric shock fence at the top. I really have to question YOUR loyalty to this mission. You have also done quite a good job at twisting things to make them fit what you want. I never said I would admit defeat as I do WAY MORE than the typical american just sitting down and saying I cant do anything about it. But I have tried and will continue to try to the end to secure our borders and stop amnesty. I am 25 years old I can say that although I am not old THERE ARE SOME THINGS NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY YOU CAN NOT WIN. AGAIN THAT DOES NOT MEAN I SAID TO STOP TRYING!!!! This is a completely different issue than "someday I want to move here or someday I want to do this." This is a issue that our corrupt government at the federal level has chosen not to take care of despite the concerns and the wants of the United States citizens. Now maybe you think you are a god I dont doubt by the way you talk to people that are on your side in here that you think that you are. But YOU ARE NOT. Let me give you some examples of what I am talking about. I call congressman on the phone at Washington. Talk to their assistants on the phone. A week later they are in chicago marching with pro illegal groups after I have been told they are doing what they can to take care of this situation. I dont think you understand. In order to defeat your enemy you first have to understand your enemy. I have done quite a bit of research on this pro amnesty pro open borders groups. They have money lots of it and a corrupt government helping them. Again others on here may just bow down to you. I wont. When I know I am right I dont back down. I give a good thanks to all those who saw my point at a time that I was thinking this situation was a little overwhelming thanks again. Also dont bow down to this guy. It may be HIS BOARD but if this is the kinda dude he is to attack people who want the same thing he does you have to ask yourself if you really should continue to be in contact with this "admistrator?" He angers enough people he may just find himself looking from the outside in. To be blunt you are not a dictator and we are not your servants. Make enough people angry and they will turn on you. I have already told family friends and the guys at the station about this. I have informed them how ALIPAC head treats the people that are here trying to make this country better. Word travels. Keep up with your atitude and it will cost you people in the long run. Again I question your thinking on the border. Here you are lecturing me on how we need to do. We have a country to our south that will not take care of its people and you do support secure borders but not a wall to serperate 2 countries. I hope that minus the admistrator you all seen my point that I was not trying to say this can not be done. I just wanted to see if there are times that you all have doubts about this because I look at myself and the people like me and we seem to not be the majoraty. Most americans just seem to be sitting back waiting until it effects them to take action. And then there are people that have solutions and are just not willing to go far enough on them--- take the border and a wall for instance.

[/i][/b]

I'm going to be blunt here, FIRE

What the hell is your problem?

What have you been doing to help solve this AMERICAN problem that you would like to share with us? Enlighten us, please.

You seem to be focused on one person in particular rather than the INVASION of our country. I could be way off base here, but that's how I read your post. The question then arises, "why would this person attack the folks who are spending thousands of hours to fight city hall's corruption rather than join the battle?"

Why?

The berlin wall was erected in order to keep the citizens of berlin INSIDE the Soviet side of the city. Do you remember? It wasn't built to keep the Germans OUT of the Soviet side of the city. The Germans who found themselves on the Soviet side of Berlin desperately wanted OUT.

We have a very different situation here, don't we? Americans aren't hankering to get OUT.

Just what part of marching phone calls writing letters and emails to congressman do you not understand? What more can a typical american do. In regards to me attacking someone. I strongly suggest you reread this whole thing. If you do not see who attacked who I can not help you sorry. I will not tolerate someone to attack me verbally or any other way. When I say the berlin wall I mean a wall with checkpoints for cargo and people that is checked before it comes into the country and exits.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast