Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we've all been seeing a lot of new "faces" on this forum and others....I've noticed it, I'm sure most of you have. It's great to get new members and we all want that. But I've noticed the "troll count" has been picking up. Along with the spambot invaders. It's irritating at the least, but it can be taken as a positive sign that they're feeling the pressure. That's a good sign for us.

Some of you have been doing this a long time and you can spot one a mile away. Dang! I'm impressed!

I can understand feeling overwhelmed. I am in Central California, or Ground Zero as we like to call it here for Illegal invasion. I don't feel defeated but I often feel unheard and unsupported. That is why I was so happy to find this board. I am not alone. I honestly thought that no one else sees the truth and the devestation like my husband and I do. Sometimes as I am downtown and I feel like a foreigner in my own home state, I feel isolated. Then I look at my kids faces and remember that this is their birthright. They belong here and have a right to be here. I can not allow myself to feel defeated. Defeat is just not an option. Sometime when I listen to Lou Dobbs or Glen Beck I think Thank God someone is out there shouting about this. First one voice then two. Then two turns to four. Four to eight...etc. So when I feel down, I take a deep breath, put on some 80's rock and roll and turn off the talk radio. In other words, take a break, a deep breath, recharge and then get back in there refreshed again.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I can understand feeling overwhelmed. I am in Central California, or Ground Zero as we like to call it here for Illegal invasion. I don't feel defeated but I often feel unheard and unsupported. That is why I was so happy to find this board. I am not alone. I honestly thought that no one else sees the truth and the devestation like my husband and I do. Sometimes as I am downtown and I feel like a foreigner in my own home state, I feel isolated. Then I look at my kids faces and remember that this is their birthright. They belong here and have a right to be here. I can not allow myself to feel defeated. Defeat is just not an option. Sometime when I listen to Lou Dobbs or Glen Beck I think Thank God someone is out there shouting about this. First one voice then two. Then two turns to four. Four to eight...etc. So when I feel down, I take a deep breath, put on some 80's rock and roll and turn off the talk radio. In other words, take a break, a deep breath, recharge and then get back in there refreshed again.
    Nope! You're certainly NOT ALONE, Proud!!

We're glad you found us too
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I can understand feeling overwhelmed. I am in Central California, or Ground Zero as we like to call it here for Illegal invasion. I don't feel defeated but I often feel unheard and unsupported. That is why I was so happy to find this board. I am not alone.
    You are definitely not alone ProudAmericanFamily.....not even in Central CA. I am here too. cv=central valley. Welcome! You'll find a warm supportive bunch here despite what the Open Borders crowd would have you believe.

Central Ca, is getting almost as bd as So,Ca.
    I listen to KFI 640 for a few days and then switch to classic coutry to get some positive thinking back.
    ------------------------

MW
    Neese wrote:

Wow! You guys are all heart today. So that's it, huh? If someone is feeling bad, kick them to the curb? Nice.
    Ditto.

This doesn't sound like a troll to me (firemanstuds prior posts):

Well its begun in the mainstream media and somehow I am not suprised. WMAQ-TV in Chicago which is a nbc owned and operated station by the way said on their report not even an hour ago there was a raid on undocument immigrants in Wisconsin. Lets look at some facts about WMAQ. Its owned along with its sister station WSNS-TV Telemundo owned and operated by NBCUNIVERSAL. Both networks are also owned by NBCUNIVERSAL. This company enjoys having duolopolies in markets like chicago new york etc. The FCC limits how many stations one company can own. NBC as far back as when they purchased telemundo began selling off some of its NBC stations so that it could purchase more Telemundo affilates and make them O&O. The whole thing is owned by GE which is also one of the major companies that is pushing for that super highway from Mexcio to Canada. So were do you think these guys interest is. NBC has a huge stake in seeing that the border is not secure and that illegals OH silly me "UNDOCUMENTED" immigrants get amnesty and keep that latin pride by not learning english. I have included a copy of a letter I emailed them and would appreciate it if others in Northeast IL and Northwest IN would mail them. Let them know they are as the law says illegal and stop trying to sugar coat this issue. Heres my letter to them:

I have a comment to make on your report at 6:00 about a immigration raid at a Wisconsin plant. You called the immigrants in the story "undocumented" which is not the proper name given to illegals that break our laws and violate our sovereignty. These people are human yes but they are no more undocumented than if some goes steals a car and claims to be a undocumented driver. I realize your company is somewhat biased in this regard because of GEs like for cheap labor and NBCUNIVERSALs Telemundo network. But please stop trying to sugarcoat this.These people were acused by the federal government ICE of coming into the country illegally. The proper term under title 8 section 1325 calls people who come into this country without permission of the federal government illegal aliens. Until that is changed on the books dont you think you have a right to report the proper info? Please report your stories on this as with proper wording. Lets also keep in mind in your story these people are entitled to Human rights not Legal rights. As in they have the right to be given food water and a trip back to were they came.
    I realize some of you might not turn your back on the Catholic and several other churches because of their helping illegals I have though. I think it would be a good idea for christians to let their churches know how much they disapprove of them helping to drive our country into the ground. They use words like human factor but fail to remember that this country can not take in the poor illegals that it has been. Its like a lifeboat that is full of people after a sinking ship. You might want to help those in the water but you have to say no we can not fit anymore people because we very well may tip over and everyone will die. Its no different with this country. How far should we go effect ourselves and ruin our education our hospitals our nice towns and cities to help these people. I recently posted a link to KPNX-TV Phoenix were a illegal immigrant activist one for " immigrants without borders" Says the "majoraty of the illegals that come to this country do not want to live here they just want the work. We need a way for these people to come here and work and then leave." The Catholic Church does too agree with this. THIS IS CALLED TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE US!!! WE ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO WORK IN BECAUSE YOUR THIRD WORLD BROKEDOWN COUNTRY DOSNT HAVE ITS ACT TOGETHER. BUT THEY DO NOT REALLY WANT TO BE PART OF AMERICA. They believe these illegals should be able to come work and then take their money with them to their HOME country. My opinion. Dont even bother coming and if you are just here for the work and show no loyalty to this country GET THE HELL OUT!! How can the church defend this? Its mindnumbing.
    Guess I'm missing the boat on this one.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    MW, he is someone who is spouting gloom , doom and defeat and one does not contribute to the cause when engaging in that behavior. We need to keep full throttle, not be focusing defeat.

W.'s quote said it very well:

If someone new runs in the door at alipac screaming we are ALL DOOMED like Firemanstud, it does not matter if they are friend or foe because they are pretty useless either way.

Be prepared for people to join the boards that are all of the following.

A. People that stand with us
    B. People that oppose us
    C. People that pretend to stand with us that actually oppose us.
    D. People that want to stand with us that are just to unstable to function with a group.
    E. Spam Robots

MW
    April wrote:

MW, he is someone who is spouting gloom , doom and defeat and one does not contribute to the cause when engaging in that behavior. We need to keep full throttle, not be focusing defeat.
    The way I see it, he was just going through a bout of depression and felt the need to share his concerns and feelings on the issue among friends. Heck, I go through the same feelings at times, as I'm sure most of us have. His other threads prove he's on our side and fighting the good fight. Some may question the way he's chosen to fight, but a least he's fighting. Firemanstud is a new member, and as such deserved a little better treatment than he received. We really shouldn't be so quick to judge until we've had a good chance to really get to know the individual. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it depends on your definition of winning, losing, etc. There's no doubt in my mind that we can get better border security, better enforcement of visa time limits, tougher laws against those who employ illegals, and some successes in denying certain social services/benefits to illegal aliens. All those things will lead to some illegals going back home - by how much I just don't know. And hopefully word will get out that things are not so easy here and that will lead to less people even trying to make the effort. But some on these Boards really expect to have a Berlin type Wall put up, round up and deport millions of people who have been here for yrs, and basically rid the country of most illegal aliens within several yrs (or something like that). I just don't think that's realistic. So again, it depends on your definition of what success is.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Wow! You guys are all heart today. So that's it, huh? If someone is feeling bad, kick them to the curb? Nice.
    Ditto.

This doesn't sound like a troll to me (firemanstuds prior posts):
    No one has kicked firemanstud to the curb. No one thinks he is a troll.

I firmly let him know that we are not defeated nor beaten by the OBL. He is more than welcome to participate on Alipac and he can express his opinion but I'm sure as hell not going to let him tell me we have lost this battle and y'all know I'm going to express my opinion about that.

I'm not going to let a defeatist attitude permeate this forum. If that's all anyone has to say, then they can hit the bricks. We are about teamwork and hard work so we don't need any dead weight, which might actually be the opposition trying to knock us off our game.

No one here is going to fall for introduction to psychology head-games.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast