Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE ARE LOSING THIS BATTLE

First Tancredo, now Hunter? McCain getting South Carolina?? What is wrong with this world?!

Re: WE ARE LOSING THIS BATTLE

Quote Originally Posted by Potts
    First Tancredo, now Hunter? McCain getting South Carolina?? What is wrong with this world?!
    I know what you mean. It's like living in a parallel universe...Nothing makes any sense anymore!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    We will get this right my friends... just fight the good fight... we add thousands of new friends daily
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    We will get this right my friends... just fight the good fight... we add thousands of new friends daily
    I agree, we can't allow evil to win...Keep up the fight!

It seems like the American people want the illegals to get legal status! South Carolinians picked John McCain, New Hampshire too! I don't get it. I think Nevada was the right state with the right idea because they chose Romney. What's wrong the American people? Don't they know that McCain is a big open-borders lobbyist?!!

Yes something is very wrong here when in the polls they say most Americans don't want to give amnesty, most people want something done about this problem, yet MCcain of all people is winning primaries!!!

And this is the republicans! Great....so we will definitely get a democratic who wants open borders but we won't even have a republican to counteract them? 2 candidates being pro-illegal...I can only imagine that God is making this happen in order to usher in some kind of anarchy in prep for the tribulation. (If you're Christian you'll know what I'm saying!)

It's unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Potts
    It seems like the American people want the illegals to get legal status! South Carolinians picked John McCain, New Hampshire too! I don't get it. I think Nevada was the right state with the right idea because they chose Romney. What's wrong the American people? Don't they know that McCain is a big open-borders lobbyist?!!
    Short answer no they don't know, McCain is telling them he gets it and they believe him. We need a swift boat type adds running on TV telling the American people the truth about the open border nuts like McCain. Look were the voting has been so far states with small colonies of illegals, except Nevada were Ron Paul had more votes than any democrat, think about it.

South Carolina, New Hampshire, Michigan, etc, they don’t know what it’s like living with millions of third world pinheads. I seen a Mexican shrine being set up for three teenage kids (anchor babies) who were ran over and one was killed because they gave the finger to another anchor baby gang banger. You can’t go to the park the hospital or down the street without dealing with these third world retards. You people in the mid west and east have no idea. Christians are part of the problem they vote for people like Bush, Huckberry etc, why? because they will appoint judges who will overturn Roe vs wade they don’t care about anything or anyone else.

Most or some of the problem has to do with the Diebold voting machines. They will flip the vote when they feel they are loosing. This a cheating blow to the foundation of our democracy. SC reported several gliches with these machines, don't know if they're Diebold or not, but they are corrupt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget the illegal vote. The polls don't include the illegal vote. The Mexican government tells Mexicans where they should go in the US. Now "Univision" is strongly pushing those that are here to become citizen and/or to vote so they can promote the Mexican agenda.
    Mexico is paying big bucks to air media propoganda for the Mexican agenda.
    Calderon is planning a visit in Feb. to push the Mexican agenda.
    Unfortunately, Mexico and Mexicans are more active in US government than many Americans. We need to wake people up. We need less interest in Britney and more interest in real issues!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast