Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I feel your pain. The memory of people is short. Very short. We need to flock together and try harder.

McPain

I was watching an interview with Ron Paul and some talkin head. He said when they interviewed people in NH who had voted for mcpain the question was "Why did you vote for a pro war candidate". Many answered they thought he was against the war. The public is UN INFORMED. They work they watch football, they do this or that, they do not research the candidates nor do they research the issues. THAT is what is sad.

We are not losing.

A year ago I thought all hope was lost. I saw Oklahoma communities across the state being infected with lawless illegal aliens. I could see no real
    outcry to improve this situation and I did not know HB 1804 was simmering below the surface.

Fast foward to summer of 2007. I found ALIPAC and HB 1804 was on the verge of becoming law. Hope was revived.

As long as the following items stay in tact, we will win this war against the invasion.

1. The federal law is on our side. We don't need to pass any more laws. We're in.
    I don't think we need an activist President( although it would be nice) to fix the illegal problem. Just someone that will allow the
    infrastructure to build. In fact, I think that too much success too fast might derail some of the enforcement infrastructure that
    is starting to occur. As long as every town and hamlet across our great country is infested with illegal aliens, and protest marches
    from these illgals are in view, the enforcement infrastructure will grow.

2. The court system allows local(state, county and city) communities to enforce federal law.
    This is the one I worry about the most. All it takes is one activist judge to derail the will of the people. I think this is the most important
    thing concerning the Presidential elections. When the liberals can't pass laws democratically, they do it in the court system.

Just some thoughts from an old working slug.
    Am I too naive?

I've been thinking the same thing. I don't *get* the support for McCain. I'm really beginning to think that people don't have a problem with the invasion and I don't understand that. It's very frustrating to sit back and watch this.

I think we also need to TEAR DOWN this media congomerate establishment. They are picking our candidates, do a dismal job of unbiased reporting -- I am SO sick of their mindless drivel and commentary after each part of the process.

Little grannies sitting in their homes are SO vulnerable to this ..and they are the ones who go out and vote and skew all of this -- seriously.

I think that is a lot of what happened in S. Carolina.

People ARE uninformed -- and just oblivious. We here on the internet may feel we have a large say in this, but obviously we don't. There must be millions more who do NOT do their research and pick candidates based on which way the wind is blowing that day.

Someone, the New Media message needs to get out there, and trample this Old Media stronghold.

From what I understand, McCain isn't winning the majority vote of rank and file Republicans. I suspect his win in South Carolina boiled down to the siphoning off of conservative votes from Huckabee to Thompson. That should still be a concern in Florida, even if Thompson drops out before that primary. If Huckabee stays in(which will probably be the case), he may well take a sizeable amount of the conservative vote away from Romney, which could benefit McCain once again. If it was a two way race at this point between McCain and Romney, I think McCain would be having a much tougher fight on his hand.

We need to get McCain's record out there as much as possible, particularly in the rest of the South. I think there are voters who aren't looking beyond the surface, and could possibly vote for him simply on his military service record and name recognition. We need to make sure people are aware that he has no intention of doing anything about the 20+ million illegals residing in the US. Given that's the case, sealing the borders amounts to not much more than an empty(and reluctant) accommodation.

Having moved from Southern Caliifornia to the midwest, I can attest to the fact that there are a lot of Americans who are oblivious to the illegal immigration crisis in the U.S.

The city where I live now probably has zero illegal immigrants, and believe me, if I bring up the subject of illegal immigration, people look at me blankly.

People here wouldn't know how to deal with the 3rd world culture and living conditions that illegal aliens from south of our border bring to communities. They're used to an "Ozzie and Harriet" lifestyle here.

I hope it doesn't come to this, but it might take 20 million more illegal aliens entering the U.S. and flooding the states now not affected for this country to wake up.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

April
    The key is to NEVER GIVE UP AND TO NEVER GIVE IN, they want us to believe it is hopeless. That is brainwashing, do not fall for it!! We are many and we can make a difference. We have proven that over and over! When push comes to shove, it is not wise to mess with the American people!! UNITED WE STAND!!!!

It's definitely strange the way people all over the place claim to not want McCain as president and then he turns around and wins South Carolina.
    Last time he LOST in South Carolina and today his popularity is much less than it was then.....and yet he wins?!

Mighty odd to say the LEAST.

It's almost like the Republican Party has a "plan" in place to ensure that 2008 goes to Clinton or Obama.

Pretty strange to say the least.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:28 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think we also need to TEAR DOWN this media congomerate establishment. They are picking our candidates, do a dismal job of unbiased reporting -- I am SO sick of their mindless drivel and commentary after each part of the process.

Little grannies sitting in their homes are SO vulnerable to this ..and they are the ones who go out and vote and skew all of this -- seriously.

I think that is a lot of what happened in S. Carolina.

People ARE uninformed -- and just oblivious. We here on the internet may feel we have a large say in this, but obviously we don't. There must be millions more who do NOT do their research and pick candidates based on which way the wind is blowing that day.

Someone, the New Media message needs to get out there, and trample this Old Media stronghold.

Totally agree-the media is running the show and they do a great job of
    ignoring enforcement issues.
    of course Bush was reelected so never underestimate the stupidity of the human race .
    I dont think Americans vote on issues they vote on smiles and handshakes.

In oregon , some areas dont have many illegals , because they were older neighborhoods without many rentals.
    the people who hire illegals dont live next dcor to them.
    then the race card thing did have its evil ways,making it difficult to point out that yes many of those foreign nationals who speak spanish are illegal.!
    I think we are goign to have to realize that we must rely upon our individual actions and energy and not upon the government and the media
    Banned

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast