Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good point Pat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our movement is NOT losing, BTW.

*In what past election have you heard illegal immigration be such an issue at the forefront?

*Every Republican candidate sounds like Tancredo now, well almost all - not Juan McAmnesty.

*Last summer we had the OBL try their damndest to pass amnesty and we defeated them! That was with the President, the Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House ALL pushing it!

We may lose an occaisional battle, but we are winning the war, thanks to ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, FAIR and others too numerous to mention.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    Pat

There are reasons why we have been losing a few battles
    but I believe these will start to correct themselves now

No disrespect to Paul and Thompson supporters but as their races
    appear less and less likely that they will become viable , we will
    begin to pick up some of their people

Paul and Thompson are pretty strong no amnesty people and
    I just don't see them siding with Huck, Rudi or McCain

Banned
    Ann Coulter was just on Fox and said the exact same thing

She sees these voters starting to back Romney and she
    actually said that she wonders what on earth is wrong with these
    republicans that are backing McCain

April
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Our movement is NOT losing, BTW.

*In what past election have you heard illegal immigration be such an issue at the forefront?

*Every Republican candidate sounds like Tancredo now, well almost all - not Juan McAmnesty.

*Last summer we had the OBL try their damndest to pass amnesty and we defeated them! That was with the President, the Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House ALL pushing it!

We may lose an occaisional battle, but we are winning the war, thanks to ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, FAIR and others too numerous to mention.
    ABSOLUTELY!!! We just have to keep up the good work and refuse to be brainwashed!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    USANevada makes relevant points above.

Read this post (and comprehend it) to see how weak McCain's SC victory actually was. You will not see this analysis in the Associated Press or Fox news:

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... BiYWIyYWE=
    That was very insightful. I liked this at the end:

If you really want to see McCain's weakness, however, try this thought experiment:

It's October, 2008. America's economy is in a recession. People are demanding change and new ideas, someone to give them optimism and hope on domestic issues. On stage, facing off in their final presidential debate to discuss jobs, economic policy and hope for the future are John McCain and Barack Obama.

(And be sure to imagine how it will look on television, and to people who don't really follow politics (they are, after all, the swing voters who will pick the next president).

Now, tell me again how any Republican won tonight...?
    What I've said all along is that if the Republicans nominate the Huckster or Juan McKennedy Amnesty, a Democrat win is guaranteed.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

xyz
    OK
    The real issue should not be just the Presidency but the field..What can McCain or Clinton do when Senator L. Graham loses his Senate seat..which he will lose when .the other 77% of the Republicans who did not vote for McCain..vote for someone else..Who is running in the Republican fiield or Democrat field against Graham?
    How about Nevada..Who is running against Berkeley?
    We need to Watch and Vote in the Congressional Races as damage control against a possible McCain or Clinton White House

Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    We need to Watch and Vote in the Congressional Races as damage control against a possible McCain or Clinton White House
    Very good point!

xyz
    I will vote for Romney..but..
    If it is a contest between Clinton/McCain ..I will write in Tancredo..and vote for every GOOD Candidate on the ballot..
    All is not lost with the Presidency..
    We still need the Congress..even if Tancredo won..or Hunter won or Paul won...the Congress is the real key..

Another point to remember is that it appears that the Dems may increase their majorities in both houses of Congress soon. Another reason why need to rally around an anti-amnesty candidate (i.e., Romney) to act as a bulwark against amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast