Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    I know, I have become a spoil sport now that I'm a billygoat admin. You know I like batting trolls around.

Dixie
    Congrats Dixie ! Give that Billygoat a carrot! Those trolls get angry because we are doing so much good here at Alipac! Latino is like all the others always thinking the rules do not apply to him. All of them overlooking the screaming fact that ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL!!!!

We may also say that we have won. Over and over we have enacted laws to stem the flow of the illegal invaders.

The criminals in the government have refuse to uphold those laws over and over.

If any of you, or any of them think that you have gotten away with anything and won't be held accountable, you just don't understand your environment.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Geez. Gone for a day and miss all the fun.
    You didn't miss much Annie.
    But I never get to play with the trolls!

Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Geez. Gone for a day and miss all the fun.
    You didn't miss much Annie.
    But I never get to play with the trolls!

Don't feel bad, I missed all the fun to annie. darn-it
    But boy howdy this ALIPAC team knows how to handle aliens, know matter what planet their from , that was real team spirit.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by latinopride20
    "It is all a big game. Illegals have no loyalty to our country, they just want to bleed it dry, sue everyone and then cry racist. If you don't believe me, go talk to the ACLU."

This is the biggest crap i ever heard. All illegals, just hate the US, none of them not even one wants to become a US citizen..

Tell RIP to Ronald Reagan that these Irish that want to become legal hate the US

http://www.irishlobbyusa.org/press/nytninamar16.php
    Most Irish want to assimilate and do it right

IRISH IMMIGRATION AND PASTORAL CENTER OF PHILADELPHIA

The Irish Immigration and Pastoral Center’s (IIPC) mission is assisting immigrants as they assimilate into the American lifestyle. The Irish Immigration and Pastoral Center provides information, guidance, citizenship applications and various professional services to new arrivals and the established immigrant community

http://www.irishimmigrants.org/

I have to reconsider that last Post.

I have no problem with Illegal Irish being deported also.

R/ Skip

ILIR Set for Biggest Rally Ever
    By April Drew

THE Irish Lobby for Immigration Reform (ILIR) is two weeks away from its biggest rally ever in Washington, D.C., according to the group’s executive director Kelly Fincham.

The Philadelphia GAA will also be sending a delegation to meet with senators and representatives on the day in an effort to push immigration reform. Conaghan feels passionate that people, both undocumented and documented, especially previous winners of green cards, should get out to Washington on the 7th to participate in the fight for legal status for the estimated 50,000 undocumented.

http://www.irishabroad.com/news/irishin ... 210207.asp

Yes i have payed all my federal, and state taxes. But of course that does not matter because another member will come out and say that i hate this country
    Frankly, I don't care what you've "paid". The moment your parents (or you) crossed OUR border without permission they became CRIMINALS.

IF you want to be here, go back to your own country, file papers, and WAIT IN LINE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

US citizens owe you NOTHING.

THE Irish Lobby for Immigration Reform (ILIR) is two weeks away from its biggest rally ever in Washington, D.C., according to the group’s executive director Kelly Fincham.
    This is nothing short of a crime against the American people being permitted by the U.S. government, namely Senor Bush. The economy is fantastic in Ireland, they have one of the highest standards of living.

There is zero excuse for Ireland to be doing this to the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: We won long time ago!

This is a nation of immigrants LEGAL AND ILLEGAL,
    Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders. Seems like legal immigrants (which is the only kind of immigrant) don't like illegal aliens either. Go to www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

We have a clue. Begin construction of the fence on all 2,000 miles. Start enforcing existing immigration laws.
    Rep. Duncan Hunter tried to do exactly that!

Excerpt:

In Congress, a powerful Republican lawmaker this week proposed building such a fence across the entire border and two dozen other lawmakers signed on. And via the Internet, a group called weneedafence.com has raised enough money to air TV ads warning that the border is open to terrorists. Even at the Homeland Security Department, which opposes building a border-long fence, Secretary Michael Chertoff this fall waived environmental laws so that construction can continue on a 14-mile section of fence near San Diego that has helped border agents stem the flow of illegal migrants and drug runners.

"You have to be able to enforce your borders," says California Rep. Duncan Hunter, the Republican chairman of the House Armed Services Committee. He's proposing a fence from San Diego to Brownsville, Texas. "It's no longer just an immigration issue. It's now a national security issue."
    http://weneedafence.blogspot.com/2005/1 ... cecom.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast