Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My particular beef with your members, is instate tuition for illegals. First of all no one is taking your childrens college seats! Last time i checked you still had to have pretty good grades, and take the SAT's to attend a decent university.

There is plenty of space for everyone, but dont go blaming the illegal that he or she have taken a US citizens space at a local college. They did that by working harder, and achieving better grades which seems fair to me. (If you know how to get into Columbia, with shitty grades, and no SAT scores please let me know)

Next is instate tuition. Last time i checked, you dont just hop the border and get instate tuition. You have to have attended HS in that state. Most of these folks didnt just attend HS but elementary, and jr high. Then you say, its discrimination against US citizens? How?! What do you expect? Go to high school in Houston, and then you expect to get instate in Arizona State?! by never living there, give me a break

Then you blame alot of latinos, all they do is take advantage of the welfare system, dont want to learn English, dont go to school.. You cannot have it both ways! You blame those things on them, but god forbid they want to get educated and get a decent paying job later in life so they can contribute more in taxes. Oh no its a travesty!

The only people who do not care about this country, are those that have nothing to lose...so that tells us a little about you already.

LP20, referring back to your first post, the LEGAL citizens of a country are the ones who should make the decisions about that country, not those who are in a country illegally.

Secondly, illegal aliens should not be anywhere near our colleges, let alone attending them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by latinopride20
    My particular beef with your members, is instate tuition for illegals. First of all no one is taking your childrens college seats! Last time i checked you still had to have pretty good grades, and take the SAT's to attend a decent university.

There is plenty of space for everyone, but dont go blaming the illegal that he or she have taken a US citizens space at a local college. They did that by working harder, and achieving better grades which seems fair to me. (If you know how to get into Columbia, with shitty grades, and no SAT scores please let me know)

Next is instate tuition. Last time i checked, you dont just hop the border and get instate tuition. You have to have attended HS in that state. Most of these folks didnt just attend HS but elementary, and jr high. Then you say, its discrimination against US citizens? How?! What do you expect? Go to high school in Houston, and then you expect to get instate in Arizona State?! by never living there, give me a break
    First of all what part of illegal don't you illegal alien supporters get? They should not even be in this country. No we do not have plenty of room to save the 3rd world population who are bent on self destruction by procreating at the speed of light with no means of supporting, educating or taking care of the children they dump on the taxpayers. We are not your keepers, nor are we responsible for the plight any of you are in. We are sorry that you are too cowardly to fix your own countries thereby thinking that you have a right to prey upon American loop holes of civility in order to achieve what you are too cowardly to fight for in your homeland. If you have no rights or dignity there what makes you and others of your raza think we are going to role over and play dead while you rape and pillage America in your quest to turn it into a poverty stricken Amexico?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

LegalUSCitizen,

Do you honestly actually believe that a illegal alien that was brought here as a child, been through our education system, lived in US their whole lives, will pack their bags and leave? Please be realistic because you know as well as i, they are not leaving.

So then you have a choice! You either keep that illegal down, and let him collect his welfare for the rest of his life. Or i think you have a better choice, let him or her attend college so instead of collecting those benefits, they can eventually be an educated person in the workforce who will contribute.

Then you blame alot of latinos, all they do is take advantage of the welfare system, dont want to learn English, dont go to school.. You cannot have it both ways! You blame those things on them, but god forbid they want to get educated and get a decent paying job later in life so they can contribute more in taxes.
    You don't get it I don't think one dime of the 100,000 or so I pay in taxes every year should go for illegal aliens to go to school, be born, to die or anything. I'm sick of it.

Then you blame alot of latinos, all they do is take advantage of the welfare system, dont want to learn English, dont go to school.. You cannot have it both ways! You blame those things on them, but god forbid they want to get educated and get a decent paying job later in life so they can contribute more in taxes. Oh no its a travesty!
    The US makes a terrible mistake of meeting quotas when it comes to benefits, not by taking the best of the best. Our tuition cost exceeds those of illegals in many cases. If the tables were turned, and I was living in Mexico or whatever country, I would not expect the taxpayers to pay my way...especially if I have no allegiance to the country.

I believe Latino's are using the phrase "doing jobs that Americans don't want to do", so if that is truly the case, there is no need for additional education in the US or for getting better paying jobs. Which is it?

It is all a big game. Illegals have no loyalty to our country, they just want to bleed it dry, sue everyone and then cry racist. If you don't believe me, go talk to the ACLU.

Domack,

Last time i checked illegals still had to pay tuition to go to college. If you know of any universities that will admit me without a dime in my pocket please let let me know

This is a nation of immigrants LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, and you will not dictate how this country will run.. If you do not like the situation right now, denounce your citizenship and get the hell out! We surely do not need you here
    This is a nation of law and order, and the legal citizens of this country are going nowhere. This is their country, this is where they belong, and this is where they will stay. You must know that this is the case and the truth.

Our country is doing something about a huge problem which has been plaguing our country for a long time. It is right and correct for our country to take action when people think that they can enter our country (or any country) unannounced and without taking the legal steps required by the laws of that country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Domack,

Last time i checked illegals still had to pay tuition to go to college. If you know of any universities that will admit me without a dime in my pocket please let let me know
    We are sorry that your illegal parents brought you to this country illegally, but at the end of the day shouldn't your anger be directed at those who knowingly and willingly broke our laws? We are not your keeper nor are we responsible for the actions of the parents of every anchor baby or illegal alien as a result of their selfish criminal acts. They are the irresponsible parties and therefore you are paying a price for their criminal activity. Seems to me you need to ask your parents why they put you in this compromising position. Also tell them for me that in America there are consequences for your actions and as adults they should learn to have a sense of responsibility otherwise they are teaching their children that crime does pay.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast