Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No Media Play

The reason Baldwin (who I do like) gets no airplay is because he is very unknown. He has no voting record, has never even held a local office. Not much to go on there in the big picture. The Constitution Party (a good party that I do like) is fairly theocratic. I don't see them ever getting much play, unfortunately, unless ya'll who support it get to the churches. What I find ironic is that those of you who hated Ron Paul are going to vote for his protogie, Chuck Baldwin, who campaigned tirelessly for Ron Paul. Everything Baldwin says is parroting Ron Paul's platform. It is doubtful Baldwin will get 1% of the national vote. Bob Barr, according to Zogby Poll, is now at 6% and he hasn't even kicked his campaign off. I like Bob Barr, but I do'nt love him like I love Ron Paul. I don't see Barr winnning but I do see him makeing a way for the Libertarian Party to be a real player down the road. What I wish is that Chuck Baldwin would run for state representative and go work with Ron Paul in Washington. Ron Paul said he needs just 10 people who share his philosophy up there to make a real difference. If Baldwin were to do this after the election, I would certainly campaign for him. (Baldwin would have to go GOP though and get out of the CP)

Chuck Baldwin is the only candidate who supports ALIPACs views on legal immigration. McCain, Obama, and Barr are all for open borders. You may think things will be better under Mccain but you would be wrong.

Dont throw your vote away on McCain. Vote Baldwin!!!

Here is a letter from Baldwin's campaign office concerning his website.

Thanks for writing the campaign. Chuck and his team have been working hard, some traveling, some in offices to keep this campaign for presidency of the Land of the Free running smoothly and on target.

The new website was just made live this past weekend, and is still being perfected. Our issues page is lacking, I agree. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, as I compile them all and pass them on to the website director. Until we get more information on the site, here's a link to a youtube playlist of Chuck's various speeches broken down by issue. Please keep an eye on our website for more issues that will be posted soon.
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 84455A1A45

As you may know, we are the third largest party in the country. In poll after poll voters are saying that they will be willing to vote for a third party candidate. For too long this country has been locked in the pattern of a two party system. Guess what? That's not in the constitution! You have a choice and this year the only choice is Chuck Baldwin for President. Please join us so that together we can restore the constitutional principles that made our country strong. As many people as you can talk to, call, and email, the better. Do you write letters to the editor of a newspaper in your area, or have a local radio station that is open to callers or advertisements? If you have a blog or a company website a link to the Baldwin2008 campaign site is an easy addition and can be seen by all who access your site.

The American people want tax relief! The American people want secure borders and safety for their families. The American people want relief from rising gas prices and from steadily increasing inflation!

The American people want to know that their sons will not be sent into a war without a constitutional declaration of war and that only when it is to protect and defend our land and people!

The American people want a choice!

This year the clear choice is Chuck Baldwin for President. We need your help as soon as possible. The site to donate to our efforts is at this link. Thank you and may God bless our efforts.

Sincerely,
    Bethany
    Campaign Correspondent

Chuck Baldwin for President 2008
    www.baldwin08.com

Re: No Media Play

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    The reason Baldwin (who I do like) gets no airplay is because he is very unknown. He has no voting record, has never even held a local office. Not much to go on there in the big picture. The Constitution Party (a good party that I do like) is fairly theocratic. I don't see them ever getting much play, unfortunately, unless ya'll who support it get to the churches. What I find ironic is that those of you who hated Ron Paul are going to vote for his protogie, Chuck Baldwin, who campaigned tirelessly for Ron Paul. Everything Baldwin says is parroting Ron Paul's platform. It is doubtful Baldwin will get 1% of the national vote. Bob Barr, according to Zogby Poll, is now at 6% and he hasn't even kicked his campaign off. I like Bob Barr, but I do'nt love him like I love Ron Paul. I don't see Barr winnning but I do see him makeing a way for the Libertarian Party to be a real player down the road. What I wish is that Chuck Baldwin would run for state representative and go work with Ron Paul in Washington. Ron Paul said he needs just 10 people who share his philosophy up there to make a real difference. If Baldwin were to do this after the election, I would certainly campaign for him. (Baldwin would have to go GOP though and get out of the CP)
    If we don't get the word out, who will? I am not going to vote for McCain or Obama. If you want to believe there are only two candidates than sit back and wait. I will work Baldwin's campaign. Don't forget it was the "people" who shut down the White House switchboards and fax machines in 2007.

I will be donating to Mr. Baldwin later this week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been calling his headquarters for the last hour and cannot get through. BUSY!! This is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobowobo
    I have been calling his headquarters for the last hour and cannot get through. BUSY!! This is a good thing.
    This IS a good thing! I really believe most Americans are 'hungry" for someone like Baldwin. I was on the fence about him for a while, myself, but not any more. I bet his race will pick up steam FAST.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOOK AT THE RATINGS THAT NUMBERS USA GIVES CHUCK BALDWIN!

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    LOOK AT THE RATINGS THAT NUMBERS USA GIVES CHUCK BALDWIN!

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/
    All "EXCELLENT" looks better than Tancredo
    He's the man

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobowobo
    This IS a good thing! I really believe most Americans are 'hungry" for someone like Baldwin. I was on the fence about him for a while, myself, but not any more. I bet his race will pick up steam FAST.
    Well I just got through 4 hours later and she took my # and told me that she would call me in 30 mins. Sicintiredinsocal can you PM me your avatar?? I would like one also if you don't mind me copy catting.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast