Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Go to the churches

Baldwin supporters should be in church parking lots on sunday mornings putting Baldwin/CP brochures on car windows. You would get a lot of people onboard..matter of fact..there may be many who will defect to the CP. I am for getting the Liberty message out however we can..be it Barr or Baldwin.

most important thing though...

The most important thing is getting Baldwin on the ballots. He is having a tough time.

Re: Go to the churches

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Baldwin supporters should be in church parking lots on sunday mornings putting Baldwin/CP brochures on car windows. You would get a lot of people onboard..matter of fact..there may be many who will defect to the CP. I am for getting the Liberty message out however we can..be it Barr or Baldwin.
    I would not vote for Barr - period

Re: Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I posted on here what Jefferson said about immigration. I have posted information from the LP website..their OFFICIAL stance on immigraion and border security...and ya'll keep posting that same guy's OPINION PIECE. That is NOT the LP's OFFICIAL STANCE ON IMMIGRATION. I'm not posting it again (I have posted it at least 4 times)...but I am certainly tired of the SAME people doing the SAME things on this forum. Chuck Baldwin doesn't have a chance in HECK to get anywhere. Ya'll hated Ron Paul..and swear by Chuck Baldwin who was a HUGE Ron Paul supporter. How can you hate Ron Paul and vote for Baldwin...I find it very hypocritical.
    "hypocritical" no because there's a difference between RP and Baldwin.
    THe few good points that RP makes - Baldwin makes then there's LP party points than RP makes that Baldwin does not.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I think in order to help get Baldwins name out we need to start with Christians in this country. (Remember in the not so distant past-when the Christian vote was actually important to the candidates???)

Today, I will be contact CBN directly and suggest they interview Chuck Baldwin. They have a large viewership and it would be a start.
    That is a good point. Although not my personal preference that religion play that big a role in politics, coul you imagine this coalition?

Evangelicals + Ron Paul movement + Our movement

could equal victory if we could get it all together....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I think in order to help get Baldwins name out we need to start with Christians in this country. (Remember in the not so distant past-when the Christian vote was actually important to the candidates???)

Today, I will be contact CBN directly and suggest they interview Chuck Baldwin. They have a large viewership and it would be a start.
    That is a good point. Although not my personal preference that religion play that big a role in politics, coul you imagine this coalition?

Well, I just remember both times Bush ran, it seemed very important that they cinch the Evangelical vote. There were always polls about how many Evangelicals were voting for so and so. For some reason it is really sticking out in my mind even tho I hadn't considered it until now.

Now it's all about the hispanic vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

Well, I just remember both times Bush ran, it seemed very important that they cinch the Evangelical vote. There were always polls about how many Evangelicals were voting for so and so. For some reason it is really sticking out in my mind even tho I hadn't considered it until now.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is still a very important vote to get. It is the primary reason why Bush won twice (again, I don't really think it should be that important). The Hispanic vote is overplayed by the media because of the immigration debate heating up in the last couple years. But Hispanic voters could not be significantly more than they were 4 years ago, at least not nearly enough to supercede Evangelicals. The problem is that they will gravitate to McCain anyway. Since the other option is Barack, McCain will not have to do too much to win them -- but he will pander, and most Evangelicals put other issues well over immigration. All McCain has to do is give soundbites on abortion and gay marriage, and he has them. The fact that he is open borders will not matter as much as the perception that he wants to morally save America.

We would be in a much better strategic position had Rudy won the nomination.

See you at the signing!!

IMHO, we would have been even better if Mit had won it. Even tho Christians and Mormons have a different belief, I knew of quite a few Christians who were voting for Mit just based on his merits and the value system he seemed to hold.
    I was shocked when he was no longer running. I only knew of one Christian friend who did not vote for him because she didn't have much trust in someone who had been "taken in by the Mormon cult" as she put it. Mormonism has long been regarded as an occultic religion by many Christians.

You perspective is interesting and I have to agree with you on a lot of it.

IMHO, we would have been even better if Mit had won it. Even tho Christians and Mormons have a different belief, I knew of quite a few Christians who were voting for Mit just based on his merits and the value system he seemed to hold.
    I was shocked when he was no longer running. I only knew of one Christian friend who did not vote for him because she didn't have much trust in someone who had been "taken in by the Mormon cult" as she put it. Mormonism has long been regarded as an occultic religion by many Christians.

You perspective is interesting and I have to agree with you on a lot of it.
    Thank you, SicNTiredInSoCal. I definitely would rather have Mitt than Rudy ot McShame....What I meant by being in a better strategic position with Rudy, is that it would be better for Baldwin. He would possibly be able to win the Evangelicals, who would be alienated with Rudy's positions on abortion and gay rights. Their would be a much better chance for Chuck to pick them up, than with McCain who at least with his rhetoric is socially conservative.

See you at the signing!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast