Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jefferson

I posted on here what Jefferson said about immigration. I have posted information from the LP website..their OFFICIAL stance on immigraion and border security...and ya'll keep posting that same guy's OPINION PIECE. That is NOT the LP's OFFICIAL STANCE ON IMMIGRATION. I'm not posting it again (I have posted it at least 4 times)...but I am certainly tired of the SAME people doing the SAME things on this forum. Chuck Baldwin doesn't have a chance in HECK to get anywhere. Ya'll hated Ron Paul..and swear by Chuck Baldwin who was a HUGE Ron Paul supporter. How can you hate Ron Paul and vote for Baldwin...I find it very hypocritical.

I don't hate Ron Paul. Im still bummed out that he left the race.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Jazzloverinc wrote:

I have posted information from the LP website..their OFFICIAL stance on immigraion and border security...and ya'll keep posting that same guy's OPINION PIECE. That is NOT the LP's OFFICIAL STANCE ON IMMIGRATION.
    Who are you attempting to fool or mislead? What I posted was not an opinion piece. It was the actual LP platform in 2004 & 2008. I repeat, what I posted was not an opinion, it was irrefutable fact! The facts don't lie and you can't hide from them.

I'm not posting it again (I have posted it at least 4 times)...but I am certainly tired of the SAME people doing the SAME things on this forum.
    Back at you. Furthermore, how can you deny that Barr supports amnesty. The evidence is there and it has been provided several times.

One more time for those that haven't been paying attention:

Excerpt:

[quote]Said Barr:

“You set a mechanism internally to determine who is here. And if you catch folks that are here unlawfully, and do not submit themselves to a background check that those coming into this country are going to be required to do, then you send them back to their country.â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Chuck Baldwin is the only choice

All the others SUCK - some suck more than others including Barr - LP party SUCKs period.

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat

All the others SUCK - some suck more than others including Barr - LP party SUCKs period.
    Quoted for accuracy.

*Sorry Jazz, nothing personal.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat

Quoted for accuracy.

*Sorry Jazz, nothing personal.
    Right nothing personal - just the way it is

I'm going to have to vote for Baldwin at this point because the other two are out of the question. And for those who say I'm throwing away my vote I"M NOT. I'm just not helping elect trash. When and if one of the other two moron's get in at least I'll feel good that I didn't help!

And for those who say I'm throwing away my vote I"M NOT.
    This is a good come back to those who say they don't want to throw away thier vote, or ask why I am....thanks!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Anna-Anna said:

I don't care. No longer will I vote for the lesser of two evils. That is what America has been doing for too long and look at the mess it's gotten us into.
    I agree completely. Until Chuck Baldwin was announced, I had planned on writing in Tom Tancredo, so my protest could be noted.

Just wondering though, why is Chuck Baldwin so out of all press coverage? Why is he not going on Lou Dobbs, Laura Ingraham and making the talk radio rounds?

Either his campaign manager is grossly incompetent or is he not too impressive in person rather than in print or script

Maybe because Dobbs, Beck and Ingramm all work for one of the biggest elites in America who just so happen to own the media ?

If he is any serious threat to the chosen one 'whoever that ends up being ' he will most likely be ignored by mainstream media .

I hear Hillery will be running the Whitewashed House again .Maybe she has plans for obama ?

The only ones who could save this nation refuse to , and thats the people . Thats who I blame, not the crooks ' politicians' they're just acting naturally .

I think in order to help get Baldwins name out we need to start with Christians in this country. (Remember in the not so distant past-when the Christian vote was actually important to the candidates???)

Today, I will be contact CBN directly and suggest they interview Chuck Baldwin. They have a large viewership and it would be a start.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast