Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ohio Constitution Party Submits Presidential Petition

July 16th, 2008

On July 14, the Ohio Constitution Party submitted almost 12,000 signatures to place Chuck Baldwin on the November ballot as an independent presidential candidate. He is the first independent presidential petition to submit a petition in Ohio this year. The state requires 5,000 signatures, but Ohio voter registration records are so poorly maintained, no one is safe unless they turn in double the requirement.

http://cppartynews.blogspot.com/2008_07_13_archive.html
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Any new news?

Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    I'm going to have to vote for Baldwin at this point because the other two are out of the question. And for those who say I'm throwing away my vote I"M NOT. I'm just not helping elect trash. When and if one of the other two moron's get in at least I'll feel good that I didn't help!
    That's assuming he gets on our ballot. I gave my signature - it only takes 800, which is alot easier than most States. Still, I don't think we will know for sure until the July 28th deadline.

How do we sign up for the sigs needed in our state?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Better than either McCain or Obama,

SO, I AM VERY INTERESTED IN,

CHUNK BALDWIN AS MR. PRESDIENT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Better than either McCain or Obama,

SO, I AM VERY INTERESTED IN,

CHUNK BALDWIN AS MR. PRESDIENT
    V monkey, are you trying to go '8s' or get behind the 8 ball ?

Sorry to burst everyones bubble but we still don't have anyone to vote for ,except lessor of twenty evils .

Baldwin is for amnsety, just like all the rest . Neal Boortz called him on it and he admitted it .

I'm begining to think none of us understand english anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

Sorry to burst everyones bubble but we still don't have anyone to vote for ,except lessor of twenty evils .

Baldwin is for amnsety, just like all the rest . Neal Boortz called him on it and he admitted it .

NOamNASTY, you are mistaken. Baldwin is definitely not for amnesty. I believe you are mistaking him for Bob Barr.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BEARFLAGREPUBLIC wrote:

NOamNASTY, you are mistaken. Baldwin is definitely not for amnesty. I believe you are mistaking him for Bob Barr.
    Yep, it was Bob Barr. He basically told Boortz that it was not practical to deport 12 million illegals and that, asssuming the illegals passed a background check, they should be able to stay. Maybe not his exact words, but close (real close).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

Bear Flag your right ,sorry ! I was mistaking him for Barr . I will see what i can find on him . I have been disappointed so much ,I now look for it .

Dobson

Unfortunately, James Dobson is going to back McCain. I'm disappointed because last year he met with the chair of the Constitution Party to talk about supporting a 3rd party candidate. Dobson could have done a lot to get the the christian block behind Baldwin. Although Im not voting for Baldwin, he sends a good message and he is important to furthering Ron Paul's movement. He was recently a guest speaker at Ron Paul's March on Washington. I have lost respect for James Dobson now..that's for sure.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast