Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am game for whatever is decided to do, this may be our last chance to stop this insanity.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I agree, with the new year approaching we need to mobilize. They are going to push for this amnesty bill rather fast once the new year starts. I have some free time this weekend to hand out flyers and such or contact people.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Banned
    It seems the most effective and logical way to go, given that the massive march strategy has many problems. By doing informational ads with accurate, concise information, it would be easy to reach many people, put politicians on notice, many of whom are up for reelection in 2008, especially those who need the base to win.

Most Americans are going to bristle at the facts of CIR. They know something is wrong with the borders, but they have few facts about the disaster the politicians are going to bring as a solution.

Does anyone know the best way to get the ball rolling?

McCain's father and grandfather were both full admirals in the navy. I bet they would both be very ashamed of Senator McCain.

McCain will never see my vote! I really think McCain thinks everyone will "settle down" and accept amnesty, by the time the presidential election is here. Haha! He would be the biggest FOOL & LOSER ever.
    Kennedy, McCain, and Reid, are loonballs. They have no business representing the American people. Oh wait- Silly me- they aren't representing us- they are representing illegal aliens.

Folks, the facts are - with few exceptions and I mean very few - as in maybe a half dozen - they are all pro illegal slime balls.

Just focusing on McCain isn't going to change a thing - dollars to donuts anyone running will be pro illegal.

Ronster - your post sounds has a familiar ring to it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anybody have a clue how to get names andf adresses to send letters to people ?

I live in a condominium, but I don't know the names of the people, otherwise , this is Miami so probably the great majority must be illegal.

Many Americans are becoming aware of all of the factors involved with this issue. But we still need more support. We all saw what happened when the illegals went to the streets and made their point with regard to this issue. They (the illegals) think the way the terrorist think about Americans. They think we are affraid and we will never do something that matches the magnitude of what they did. I know this sounds cliche, but desperate times calls for desperate measures. We have to organize big time and hit the streets. When they hit the streets they did not think about all the problems and what it was going to take to pull it off. They set a date and they hit the streets. That simple. Again, I know this sounds easier said than done, but I think it is easier done than said. So what if they protest our protest. It was not their right to do what they did and they did it anyways.

Banned
    Is enough of America impacted yet to protest in the streets?

That's why I believe a more agressive campaign directed at informing the public of CIR and its ramifications is a good pre-emptive move for the anti-llegal/pro-immigration movement--like through radio ads directed at all RINO's up for re-election.

I know my own Senator still thinks we're a fringe few because I live in the ultimate red state, Idaho, and he still is pushing amnesty. He's up for re-election in 2008, too. Their polling must indicate that people are fooled by CIR and think it is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Is enough of America impacted yet to protest in the streets?
    That's why I believe a more agressive campaign directed at informing the public of CIR and its ramifications is a good pre-emptive move for the anti-llegal/pro-immigration movement--like through radio ads directed at all RINO's up for re-election.

I know my own Senator still thinks we're a fringe few because I live in the ultimate red state, Idaho, and he still is pushing amnesty. He's up for re-election in 2008, too. Their polling must indicate that people are fooled by CIR and think it is a good thing.
    I think it is a time factor. We don't know what will happen once all the new people get in our government and start feeling sorry for the illegals.
    Do we have the time to spend on just continuing to spread the word? or do we organize as best as possible, go at it with what we have and hit the streets. I would rather it be done before the newbies get in.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast