Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    UnemployedAmerican wrote:

In a recent speech bush said most Americans agree with his amnesty policy even though every poll without exception indicates exactly the opposite.
    Yes, that is the same thing he kept saying about the Iraq War and I believe his arrogance is largely responsible for the Democrats being voted in . He made everyone angry and the only avenue to be heard was by votes! This was due to Bush's defiant, stubborn and prideful ways and his inabilty to make the choice to revaluate situations and decisions.
    And that's just the start of it! This is social engineering on the worst scale. The politicians come up with an opinion that "we" the "little people" are supposed to have and we are damned if that is not our actual "brainwashed" position. It's like they are using hypnosis on us:

Repeat after me: "75% of the American public wants Mexican guest workers. 75% of the American public wants Mexican guest workers. 75% of the American public wants Mexican guest workers. You are 'racist' for pointing out that illegal Mexican aliens rob and rape. You are 'racist' for pointing out that illegal Mexican aliens rob and rape. You are 'racist' for pointing out that illegal Mexican aliens rob and rape."

If it wasn't so tragic it would all be a big laugh. It's like Kennedy, McCain, Bush and Martinez think that they are at a magic show wearing a turban and putting people to sleep on stage and making them squawk like chickens and stand on their heads.

Banned
    OK I'm new to this, but there is something I have never understood--why would they want a guest worker program? Wouldn't that actually make illegals an undesirable commodity because they would have to pay a living wage and give the same benefits as they do Americans? And, most probably provide housing to boot?

Who wins here besides the Democrats and their new voting block? That is why I do not understand Republicans! Are they lemmings?

I don't think the man in the street has the warm fuzzy feelings for illegals that Bush and the rest of the confederacy of dunces claim. There was a Lou Dobbs poll that showed 84% of Americans agree with actions taken like those in Farmers Branch.

Thanks , I'm going to try to buy these names and a dresses , I hope it wont be so expensive. I think everyone could try to get this list also in their state and I think we have to start with a big map of North America Union and the Amero. What do you think ? We need to joint our efforts, minds, ideas in order to get somethink that will drive attention when it arrives in the mail.

Banned
    andyt, I love it!!! Our government is a "confederacy of dunces" or they think we are, especially McCain (gag). That's the way I feel everytime I hear or see his name.

olivermyboy wrote:
    OK I'm new to this, but there is something I have never understood--why would they want a guest worker program? Wouldn't that actually make illegals an undesirable commodity because they would have to pay a living wage and give the same benefits as they do Americans? And, most probably provide housing to boot?

This will not change illegal hiring one bit. Many illegals will remain just as they are,, illegal. If they don`t want to assimulate, they don`t want to become citizens, and they won`t. Congress and Bush are going to end up looking like fools. It`s like telling a glass of water to become a glass of milk. nothing happens. That`s what will happen here. They don`t even have plans on how they`re going to get illegals to go back home before they can become citizens. Thats way they`re taking a shortcut.
    I posted a topic, "Congress takes shortcut to amnesty"
    ------------------------

Banned
    McFarnum said:

They don`t even have plans on how they`re going to get illegals to go back home before they can become citizens. Thats way they`re taking a shortcut.
    They are going to do away with this requirement, reportedly, and the funding for the fence. But, none of this makes sense--the original plan was insane, 2 years this and 10 years that, and now they want us to give up border security and they think this will fly.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Minnie Wrote:
    but I have no clue how do I get some adresses to start. Does anybody know ?
    Name and Address list( District, city or county wide lists) of registered voters can be obtained(bought) at the "Voter Registars" office. Thats how petititions and solictation mail is sent out.
    I feel this is one way to get the word out, I just don't know how expensive it might prove to be, however, if we don't try something like this it might prove to be much more expensive to us in the end!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Minnie Wrote:
    but I have no clue how do I get some adresses to start. Does anybody know ?
    Name and Address list( District, city or county wide lists) of registered voters can be obtained(bought) at the "Voter Registars" office. Thats how petititions and solictation mail is sent out.
    I feel this is one way to get the word out, I just don't know how expensive it might prove to be, however, if we don't try something like this it might prove to be much more expensive to us in the end!
    Nitty, what I'm trying to say, I think you understood, I don't know why the others can't understand, everyone has to take some attitude, here at the board only it will not help our cause and I'm getting each time more anxious, I received 2 answers from my rep. that make me sick, I want to do something but it's very hard to start. I think the kye is the American people, they have to believe in what we are saying. I'm looking for something not expensive, if you think in TV, Radio, Boards, this is expensive and I think to go to this magnitude we have to have somebody to lead, is not somethink we can make by ourselves.
    Next tuesday I'm going to call that place and ask how much is going to cost me, but I would like some ideas in what to write on these flyers.
    After I talked with some people I realize about immigants only it's not possible but I think more minds can come with much more ideas, to post these letters will not cost any fortune so I think we can all afford it. Even if we send few it's something. We usually contribute little to some organizations, let's try to do something too.

Banned
    If people will pay $39.95 to send a brick to their Reps., don't you think they would donate for radio ads if asked to? If a successful boycott of Miller can be achieved by a coordination of groups, funds, etc... why can't some form of national, targeted, ad campaign be launched?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast