Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In a recent speech bush said most Americans agree with his amnesty policy even though every poll without exception indicates exactly the opposite.

This man george bush is insane. I firmly believe that the Iraq debacle that he refuses to listen to anyone about is their cover story to hide their NAU plans. While we fret about another vietnam, they are stealing the country.
    I believe that was the whole intent of the stolen 2000 election with the help of bush sr, a founding member of the trilateral commision, and that group of globalists.
    I believe that bush purposely threw the mid-terms to the Democrats so that he would have a Congress that would help, wittingly or otherwise to usher in the open borders part of NAU.....hell, they are already building the NAFTA Highway!
    The Iraq study commision was a scam too. All of those on the panel were loyal bush sr people.

All of this stuff that just makes absolutely no sense at all to us, is all planned and will converge at the end of the funnel with the NAU and the Amero. No United States of America.

This country is in such bad shape if we were attacked today by just about anyone, we would be hit iin the mouth!
    The communist Chinese surround our country, are even in our own military shipyards, own the panama canal, and they know we are bankrupt...they hold the notes!!

OH, and BTW, I get the same responses when I bring it up.
    "sounds like an internet conspiracy"
    Thats what the purveyors of all of this count on. Good ole American complacency. And its not an accident that the education in this country is on par with any given 3rd world country.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

UnemployedAmerican:
    In a recent speech bush said most Americans agree with his amnesty policy even though every poll without exception indicates exactly the opposite.
    I've heard this statement before from Senator Reid, Sen Edwards, Sen McCain and a few other OB Senators. I wonder where they got their information - a poll from Mexico, maybe?
    We need to organize as big as a protest that the illegals displayed in May. Obviously this made a big difference to the OBL, who interpreted this to mean that "all people who are here are Americans who need to come out of the shadows and become legal". Of course that is false, but you saw how the media and Senators Clinton and Kennedy felt about it. And you saw Harry Reid's pretend tears and his sniveling remarks that "America is a nation of immigrants".
    To have a protest as huge as their's was, takes money and alot of people with organizational skills. But, we will need a miracle to get anything done by the 1st few weeks in January, which is when their supposed bi-partisan bill will be introduced.

How can you get people to the streets if in every rally the anti-illegal people get only a couple of dozen people ?
    Or they don't know what is going on or they don't care.
    Tha's why I think first a "spread the word" campaign, has to be done to wake up the people, othrtwise they will never recognize that we are losing America, and they will continue to say "I don't believe on Internet" wothou ever trying to search by themselves.

It'll have to be something early. January or February. I read where some big march was being planned for early summer, but that would be too late. The Pelosicrats and Eliticans are looking to get something through quick, I think. I'll contact BorderWatch here in Texas to see if they have anything planned or being planned.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

MW ---
    nntrixie wrote:

Quote:
    Folks, the facts are - with few exceptions and I mean very few - as in maybe a half dozen - they are all pro illegal slime balls.

I know it seems that way sometimes, but in truth, that's an inaccurate statement. Wink
    I don't understand the wink.

If you are agreeing - .

If you are disagreeing - history surely tells us otherwise.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    How can you get people to the streets if in every rally the anti-illegal people get only a couple of dozen people ?
    Or they don't know what is going on or they don't care.
    Tha's why I think first a "spread the word" campaign, has to be done to wake up the people, othrtwise they will never recognize that we are losing America, and they will continue to say "I don't believe on Internet" wothou ever trying to search by themselves.
    Sadly I believe they will all care after it falls apart. Maybe then America will take back America?

Banned
    Some group, I think "Save Our State" in CA has been running radio ads in Pelosi's district. I STILL think a concise statement about what CIR is, and the impact it will and won't have, i.e., won't do a darned thing about our borders, must be used to target certain Senators--those in red states, in a radio ad blitz. We still need to define CIR as it is, not as Bush and the media do--

I have a conservative, but ill-informed friend who said, "We have to give amnesty, what else can we do?" I told what amnesty would mean to her children--she was stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy

I have a conservative, but ill-informed friend who said, "We have to give amnesty, what else can we do?" I told what amnesty would mean to her children--she was stunned.
    You see what I mean ? This is what we all need to start doing, teaching with facts oherwise they will never realize the danger we are facing.

Banned
    minnie wrote:

You see what I mean ? This is what we all need to start doing, teaching with facts oherwise they will never realize the danger we are facing.
    The sheer numbers the guest worker program would bring in each year, the drain on our resources (natural and government) the over-crowding, the lack of assimilation...these are the facts that get people listening! They think only 10-13 million will be given amnesty because the pols lie about the numbers, too. Add in that they are not going to secure the border because they did the same deal in 1986 and the problem is much worse! I then explain existing law and they think IT should be enforced and no amnesty given.

The sad thing though, many people do not care if they broke the law entering our country. They are very forgiving because of the conditions in Mexico.

Banned
    Minnie, I agree with you. The facts are what are needed to convince people. And, though I know time is short, I really believe that talking with those we know is the single most effective way to educate people and make them pay attention. Most people, especially those with children and those concerned about the environment, if they have the facts on the projected costs of amnesty, effects on our entitlement systems, the projected population increase and the enviromental deterioration that will come with this, will be very alarmed. I know people who consider themselves to be fairly liberal yet when confronted with the facts are not at all in favor of amnesty.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast