Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Must be Durbin, Murray, Feinstein, Reid, Salazar, Kerry, Clinton, Obama staffers.
    I think Frankenstein is innocent here. Her staffer Ben tells it like it is. "illegals can vote too"
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Two can play this game. If no one calls Senator 'mod edit' Durbin's office, I would guess his staff gets to sit around and gossip, watch Maury Povich or play HALO 2 on the computers. By making them answer the phone, you are making them do actual work- so that is all the more reason to call. Call yours every day (if you are in their state they have to listen to you-well, sort of). Ask the Senator's postion on US- Leichtenstien relations or something. If nothing else talk about the weather and how you feel it is due to global warming. Call him on his birthday and sing 'Happy Birthday'. Ask whether he prefers wingtips or loafers. If they start hanging up on you, give yourself extra points.
    Just do it. After all, we are paying their salaries.

Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Yeah these brats are our kids, wonder where we went wrong?

I can certainly think of several ways, no parents home, daycare centers, money the first god.

Oh and of course most of them come from liberal colleges, and besides, we all are "liberal" when young, thinking we can right all the worlds wrongs, if only.... then we grow up and realize it can't be done and we have to be the responsible ones.

But you are right, they fit right in with their greedy, sneaky senatorial "teachers."
    On the first day of kindergarten, my now teenage son was told in school that If mommy or daddy yell at him, it is child abuse and mommy and daddy will get into trouble.

Other things considered abuse by his elementary school included :
    Grounding of any type
    spanking
    extra chores
    any chores
    not getting to use the remote
    not being allowed on the computer
    having to attend church with the family.

Then we wonder why our youth is out of control.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    now, now, now,
    they all have to learn some place
    Just not at the cost of the country and my family

Screw that PC dialogue I just call and tell'em I'm a REAL REDNECK and I don't need more gangs or Indian restaurants in my neighborhood!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Yeah these brats are our kids, wonder where we went wrong?

I can certainly think of several ways, no parents home, daycare centers, money the first god.

Oh and of course most of them come from liberal colleges, and besides, we all are "liberal" when young, thinking we can right all the worlds wrongs, if only.... then we grow up and realize it can't be done and we have to be the responsible ones.

But you are right, they fit right in with their greedy, sneaky senatorial "teachers."
    On the first day of kindergarten, my now teenage son was told in school that If mommy or daddy yell at him, it is child abuse and mommy and daddy will get into trouble.

Other things considered abuse by his elementary school included :
    Grounding of any type
    spanking
    extra chores
    any chores

Then we wonder why our youth is out of control.
    Let one teacher even let me hear they said i cant do Grounding of any type
    spanking
    extra chores
    any chores

I will be at that school so fast his or her math book would have problems

These "kids" are the silver spoon in the mouth, leftist brainwashed.. special interest driven "helpers" the senators love. They of course, are the very same supporters of those who support open borders, special interests and this idea that "they know what is best for us......"

Also, when someone says the "NAU" is a conspiracy theory - tells me all I need to know about these goons. Uneducated and all drinking the same Kool-Aid.

Must be Durbin, Murray, Feinstein, Reid, Salazar, Kerry, Clinton, Obama staffers.
    I think they probably are from these senator's offices because they certainly aren't from mine. The senator's aides from our offices don't talk that way at all.

And another thing, smarty pants who says he does the ID thing and sees if the call is from out of state........ever heard of people being "out of town" and calling from somewhere else?

Fools. I'm sure the ones who act like fools work for fools.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While I don't appreciate many of those comments, in all fairnness I also spoke with some young staffers who were cordial and agreed with our position about the DA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These seem to be the interns, the full time adults have better attitudes.

I thought it was funny what they said about Numbers USA, apparently one is on the Numbers USA alert list, and they know they are going to get hammered by us when Numbers USA sends out an alert! Hahahaha.

I also think all these interns need to live for one month in Maywood CA. They need to try and find an apartment there, shop there, etc.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast