Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    [b]Conference on “White Oppressionâ€

One only has to look at South Africa......
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    One only has to look at South Africa......
    Ditto! Here's an editorial which describes the parallels between South Africa and the United States. Our MSM will never ever report on this topic. White Americans need to understand what's happening in South Africa because of the global connection to this anti-white idology, specifically, our current POTUS!

http://praag.co.uk/opinion/comment/6...d-by-fate.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are right noBueno, it is interesting and very blunt and points to an agression that is unjustified in today's world other than the thirst for power and dominance.

[quote]South Africa and United States: Bound by fate
    Friday, 04 March 2011 10:37 Robert Stilson

Truth rarely participates in the formation of resentments; this is particularly true as regards the peculiar white-hating-white animosities that readily flow across the Atlantic.

Some Americans harshly judge white South Africans. These attitudes appear to be firmly and tragically entrenched. White American attitudes have been formed after years of being inundated with propaganda that continues to smear the character of white South Africans in the mud of white supremacy and racism. White Americans who accept this premise lack the insight to understand that it isn’t the South African that is hated – it’s the ‘white’.

White South Africans hold similar resentments towards American whites. Many white South Africans feel the United States abandoned them during their hour of need. Their arguments are multi-pronged and generally relate to South Africa’s sacrifices on behalf of the United States during the Angolan War and the United States’ subsequent refusal to support the Apartheid government prior to the 1994 election.

South Africans who condemn white Americans for failing to come to their aid are equally blind to the liability attending any implication that ‘white’ Americans should have or could have interfered with the destiny of millions of black South Africans.

In fact, white Americans were then, as now, hostage to Black Nationalists groups whose intense hatred for white South Africans is matched only by their hatred for whites everywhere.

Frankly, white South Africans were sacrificed in the name of racial harmony.

The United States is about to be hit by a cultural mega tsunami. The forces that created the wave originated years ago; now they will cross the nation from one shoreline to another, a pulsing wave of human madness.

American history is doused in the fuel of discontent. Now and then that discontent is alighted. Fortunately, until now, the results have been inconsequential – A few burned cities; work stoppages; clashes between opposing forces. In the history of history these events are little more than footnotes in the chapter titled, “Madnessâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Ditto! Here's an editorial which describes the parallels between South Africa and the United States.
    from article:

"In fact, white Americans were then, as now, hostage to Black Nationalists groups whose intense hatred for white South Africans is matched only by their hatred for whites everywhere!"

"I wish the world could follow me and the Black man I've worked side by side with for 11yrs. around for a week, then they'd know how to treat each other! He is my friend and we're as different as night and day!" He's comin' with me to the next judiciary committee meeting on SB6, just to make sure the race card isn't played! And the racial profiling card ain't played! "We don't play that!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are many, many decent Americans of every color, like your friend, that stand up for their country and the people that they have connected to. It is the power organizations that are taking the voice. Just as many Americans of Hispanic decent are opposed to the flood of Hispanic illegal immigrants, their voices are drowned out by the political machines like LaRaza and LULAC.
    I'm just thinkin...

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Ditto! Here's an editorial which describes the parallels between South Africa and the United States.
    from article:

"In fact, white Americans were then, as now, hostage to Black Nationalists groups whose intense hatred for white South Africans is matched only by their hatred for whites everywhere!"

"I wish the world could follow me and the Black man I've worked side by side with for 11yrs. around for a week, then they'd know how to treat each other! He is my friend and we're as different as night and day!" He's comin' with me to the next judiciary committee meeting on SB6, just to make sure the race card isn't played! And the racial profiling card ain't played! "We don't play that!"
    Steve, I'm sure your friend is a great American and patriot, or else you wouldn't be with him! Keep in mind that comment in the article was made in the context of a black liberation ideology that many (not all) blacks in positions of authority embrace or subscribe to. Obama is one of them, as is many (if not all) of those who currently make up the ANC government in South Africa.

Imagine a government being run with the likes of Louis Farrakhan, Rev.Wright, Jesse Jackson, Malcolm X, and any other black liberationist you can think of. That's the current situation in South Africa and Whites in that country are being murdered because of it. That can no longer be denied.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Imagine a government being run with the likes of Louis Farrakhan, Rev.Wright, Jesse Jackson, Malcolm X, and any other black liberationist you can think of. That's the current situation in South Africa and Whites in that country are being murdered because of it. That can no longer be denied.
    "Liberated from what white people?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought white was a color, when did it become a race?

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I thought white was a color, when did it become a race?
    "I think right about the same time we became the scape goat for the rest of the world's problems!"

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast