Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Imagine a government being run with the likes of Louis Farrakhan, Rev.Wright, Jesse Jackson, Malcolm X, and any other black liberationist you can think of. That's the current situation in South Africa and Whites in that country are being murdered because of it. That can no longer be denied.
    "Liberated from what white people?"
    Well... the so called "bondages and oppression" of White people. So yes, I suppose that is a correct statement. Keep in mind this idology has its roots in islam and marxism. Sound familiar? I'm by no means an expert on this idology, other than what i've read.

The blog called the Swamp Hermit does a better job than most in examining this idology in great detail. Here is the link. I think the link is ok to post. If not, mods will let me know.

http://swamphermit.wordpress.com/bla...tion-theology/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Sarum, your posts are very tought-provoking. Can I ask why you at times encounter Jewish people and find it offensive by their very being, and get the gut level disgust being in their presence? Just curious, I may be dense regarding your statement?

And re: the 2nd part - "I have to accept that perhaps I am someone that elicits that response from others,..." . Well, I know I have experienced disgust and gut level hatred from others - because I'm white?, when I was little because we were so poor?, because just because probably?, because there is so much anger and hatred? probably... Whatever, there is no "good" reason!

There are times when I encounter Jewish people that I find offensive by their very being - I get a gut level disgust merely being in their presence and I have to accept that perhaps I am someone that elicits that response from others, perhaps that I why I receive the appellation undeservedly.
    I guess we all need to be careful not to clump someone into a "despised" category because of their looks, even though at times, given our humaness, that can be difficult not to fall into that trap.

In summary: You write well. I'm a bit confused (nothing new there). And it's all very hard to explain sometimes! So, if you don''t wish to answer, I understand... My brain gets to pondering so much sometimes that I feel like I just came out of the washing spin-cycle...
    Thanks for the compliments. The other night I was at a meeting and there was a troubled person there - I suspect mentally ill. He managed to elicit the same disgust although it was not his illness per se, because I have loved and encouraged others in that category. It was the nature of his disease and the manifestation of it ranging from his exposed fat butt crack, offensive body odor as well as his extreme self-preoccupation to the detriment of everybody in the room, continually trying to interrupt the highly educated in a remote topic speaker with his need for personal attention.

I have also met Jewish people who have extra of everything good. They are magnets for others with their extreme graciousness and caring. Born and deserved community leaders, often behind the scenes. It just seems to me that when I get that gut-level negative reaction it is more often to Jewish descent people and sometimes I am able to analyze their behavior and find the provocation and other times I cannot. It is a mystery to me. I don't mention it to perpetuate prejudice. It is a problem that seriously concerns me and since over my lifetime it appears to me that I have likewise elicited negative reaction from others I must conclude that although I am not mentally ill or Jewish, that there is something about me that has that effect on others. Although it could well be that the rumor of my Jewishness is enough to elicit an extreme prejudice response and it has nothing to do with me or my behaviors. It is difficult because I know that my husband is very clear if someone is behaving in a prejudicial manner towards him due to his ethnicity. He is also very clear when the problem has another cause. I would like to have that clarity for myself but I do not.

I have noticed that some people have an intuition that borders on psychic and they are able to pinpoint the problem and help others to overcome it, towards them at least. I would have liked to have had that gift. Instead I was even physically assaulted on my last job by a young man just back from service in Iraq and everybody laughed about it to my face and my supervisor did nothing but tell him to get a leash on himself. I did not know him at all (it was a big place) but obviously he knew enough about me to know that he could get away with it right under management's nose even though it is against the law. That was not the only law-breaking incident that occurred towards me in that workplace and I am still plagued by the experience as I am still trying to sort out my physical disabilities and the emotional relationship to the creation of them. In addition to healing physically (which may be impossible since I have had major things surgically removed) I need to heal psycho-socially and that is why this issue prompted me to log-in and post - because I am still seeking answer and even if I get well enough to work again I need to know how to conquer this adversity which is difficult because none of my "friends" could ever bring themselves to tell me the truth as to why it was happening. imho a friend is the one who will tell you your butt-crack is showing, you have a bugar hanging out of your nose, you need a breath mint and so on and the friend tells you and you only and does not make it into water cooler laughter in order to degrade your status. I don't think most people know how to be a friend anymore.

Meanwhile just pile on top of all of this the OP topic - appearing white makes one a target everywhere anymore and can cause job loss - and until we can admit the ugly truth to ourselves and each other we cannot transcend together. I'm with Pastor Manning on this one. The spiritual and psycho-social maturity of minority peoples who perpetuate hate is not enhanced or even happening at all when our very laws make people unable to prosecute unlawful behavior because the offender can scream prejudice!

So go tell Eric Holder that I am not a coward. I DO have the courage. If anybody lacks courage and has cowardice it is him. He needs to be removed from his position poste-haste.

And yes MontereySherry, just as here in central AZ the linguistic vernacular has been dominated by Mexican perception for decades, I am merely "Anglo" and yes, white is a hated race, a relatively new designation created by the true haters. If you experience their prejudice in the workplace and you try to file charges against what is occurring you will get nowhere because the Hispanics will suddenly call themselves white and that they are harassing you because of your personal failings, not because of your race. Happened to someone I know who tried to create unity in our department by addressing the issues. The person who did this was half NDN and actually much more of a minority in the workplace than the Hispanics. So how much of this is by design, the disfunctional department was subsequently farmed out to a friend of the governor for profit and . . .who knows if the Hispanics were being useful idiots for someone else's agenda? In this case it is very useful because the farmed out department can now enforce extremely harsh laws of the state and the state itself does not have to take the blame for it directly. Makes it all the more confusing and expensive for people to have a class action in order to recoup what was theirs to begin with.

And lastly I feel it necessary to add that I never identified as a white person when I was younger. I had the same hostility towards white people and white culture as I have written about on this forum. After a lifetime of hostility and back stabbing from my minority supposed friends I have finally come to realize that I must be white. It is a designation that my birth family rejects. I also have learned to appreciate "white" culture, country music, yodeling, Twinkies etc., just as much as I appreciate hip hop and pig foot souse. It's all good I figure.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Imagine a government being run with the likes of Louis Farrakhan, Rev.Wright, Jesse Jackson, Malcolm X, and any other black liberationist you can think of. That's the current situation in South Africa and Whites in that country are being murdered because of it. That can no longer be denied.
    "Liberated from what white people?"
    Well... the so called "bondages and oppression" of White people. So yes, I suppose that is a correct statement. Keep in mind this idology has its roots in islam and marxism. Sound familiar? I'm by no means an expert on this idology, other than what i've read.

The blog called the Swamp Hermit does a better job than most in examining this idology in great detail. Here is the link. I think the link is ok to post. If not, mods will let me know.

http://swamphermit.wordpress.com/bla...tion-theology/

Thanks for the link. I will ponder it in the wee hours when too tired to move and not able to sleep.

I see the marxist roots but unfamiliar with the islamic roots. Or perhaps I should say that I thought the Islamists also have the marxist roots. And that has always been a laugh to me because wasn't Marx a Jew? I was weaned on Black Panther ideology, that Senator McCarthy was a bad bad man and all that rot. Since then I have learnt that McCarthy was onto something and I do see the roots behind all these movements. I also see conspiracy. The problem is that with each viewpoint there is some truth which is why people can adhere to them. These racial/racist ideologies are useful to prevent us from seeing our common problems. I fear that we will not come together as US citizens until we have all been reduced to resourceless nothings. So the very diversity which we once touted as part of our greatness has been used to destroy us. Charles Manson gets his wish.

B.(Ezekiel 18:20) - "The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

Interesting verse.

Because of the rigid racial caste system in Mexico, some come here with their racial predudices and hatreds already established.

Mexico has the third largest white population in Latin America. Hispanics from Mexico, like Americans, are mixed race. Hispanic is not a "race" it is a region.

It is sort of like a Pekapoo going after a Cockapoo because it wants the cockapoo's food dish but uses the excuse that because it has Poodle heritage, it should be entitled - both are mutts.

MexicoMain articles:

Immigration to Mexico and Mexican people

Agustin de Iturbide was Mexican of Basque descent.[61]White people in Mexico are an estimated 9%, 15%, or about 17% of Mexico's population, i.e. around 12, 17, or 19 million people.[25][28][48] The majority of them are of Spanish descent.
    However, many other non-Iberian immigrants (mostly French) also arrived during the Second Mexican Empire in the 1860s. During the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, immigrants from Italy, Germany, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Lebanon and Palestine also made Mexico their home.[62][63]

In the 20th century, White Americans, Canadians, Greeks, Romanians, Portuguese, Armenians, Poles, Russians, Ashkenazi Jews, and immigrants from other Eastern European countries,[63] along with many Spanish refugees fleeing the Spanish Civil War, also settled in Mexico.[64]

The northern regions of Mexico, such as the states of Sonora, Chihuahua and Nuevo Leon, and particularly the city of Monterrey, hold the greatest European genetic admixture, with roughly 50-61% European admixture among the regional population.[65]

The only time that the Mexican Government has asked Mexicans about their perception of their own racial heritage was in the 1921 census.[66] 10% of the population answered that they were white. The Distrito Federal, in the Mexico City area, had the largest total of whites (206,514 of the 1.4 million nationwide), followed by Chihuahua (145,926), Sonora (115,151), Veracruz (114,150), and Mexico state (88,660), while in terms of percentage, the white population was most prominent in Sonora (41.85%), Chihuahua (36.33%), Baja California Sur (33.40%), Tabasco (27.56%), and Distrito Federal (22.79%).
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

True true. I have long thought that we lack so much teaching for generations now that could help us to help ourselves and restore sanity to our interactions. I am sure that the Torah and Koran contain wisdoms equal to the Bible that could help people. I also was not taught but am learning.

The 7 Deadly Sins come to mind . . .

http://www.deadlysins.com/sins/index.htm

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

Sarum,

What angers me the most is this redefining of what a white American is. A class of Americans with no ethnic origin and no right to have pride in our ancestors. A class of people who are held responsible for every thing that has happened in history to anyone that is not white. We are constantly being lectured on diversity and multiculturalism. When in truth every white American is a product of diversity and multiculturalism. Every white American has a different genealogical DNA.

Another truth is that a large percentage of Mexican have European heritage, it just isn't useful.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Sarum,

What angers me the most is this redefining of what a white American is. A class of Americans with no ethnic origin and no right to have pride in our ancestors. A class of people who are held responsible for every thing that has happened in history to anyone that is not white. We are constantly being lectured on diversity and multiculturalism. When in truth every white American is a product of diversity and multiculturalism. Every white American has a different genealogical DNA.
    Exactly. Look at so many "whites" that came from eastern Europe or Russia, who miraculously survived the Holodomor. Germans who came here directly after WWII sufffered some oppression; one told me that the children screamed "Nazi!" at her with hatred. The Armenian genocide. The Killing Fields. The Irish who were considered to be sub-human at the time, suffered starvation in their own land . . . But this prejudice and oppression is not exclusive to "whites" as their political theology would advise you. We can see it around the globe in every land and every "race." It is not a province of "white" people alone. It is a fault in the human race. I have spent decades hearing that only white people can be prejudice and that reverse discrimination either is an absolute impossibility or exists only in response to the actions of "whites." Anybody who is familiar with the multi-generational paranoia of those who seek refuge in the US from a divided nation should know what I write about. I have seen it with the Vietnamese, the Iranians, the Lost Boys of the Sudan . . . not just Holocaust survivors.

Any Mexican that is honest with themselves and each other will admit to the severe prejudices that occur in Mexico. I remember laughing last year at the inconsistency between their open border demands on us, how they guard their own borders from intruders, and how their own tribes take extreme measures to guard tribal borders. I fail to understand why nobody has encouraged Mexico to have a national dialogue with themselves regarding the hypocrisy of what they do and what they are screaming for from us. The only answer I get points to extreme prejudice and/or conspiracy once again.

I find my term "political theology" useful because I believe that politics seems to direct and inform the bulk of people's "spirituality" these days, from Reverend Wright to the most recent jihadist. While I agree that the "personal is political" to borrow a phrase from a few decades past but I think that true spiritual principles are devoid of the politics du jour and if the majority of us would return to them we all would be much better off. Even if you personally ridicule the concept of an invisible friend in the sky the fact remains that some of the guidance contained in the Good Book is healthy for all humans who wish to live alongside each other as well as with themselves, in peace.

Correction: I thought I coined the term "political theology" but just googled it and found out that I'm very late to the table. Hey, at least I have a decent thought process going on. I didn't plagiarize; I coined it out of my own observation and frustration but now I see that I can go learn from others about this idea. What do they say about good minds think alike or something like that?

OOOOOOHHH! I'm just a huevo head, weally I am, weally weally I am!

I find your thoughts very interesting and I enjoy your posts sarum.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast