Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wanted to reach through and grab the LA RAZA woman and shake sense into her... I told you they are ALL about THEIR RACE and Legal U.S. citizens and Americans be D*MNED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Interesting that afterwards he finally reiterated that borders should be secure before any discussion of any pathway to citizenship (after commercial break). If that is the first criteria, why is he jumping the gun to legalization with a "humane, effective and rational" immigration law? I don't believe I have heard as much about rational borders security, or any ideas how to accomplish it.

Yes, why the spin? Why? Even though Lou convinced me he's for amnesty, (and while listening I still didn't want to accept it,) something is still missing here...
    William, you hit the nail on the head and did an exceptional job as usual...

April
    Darn I missed it, I am glad to hear that William did great! Hope to hear the podcast soon!

I just can't believe that Lou would turn his back on the very people that made him popular, he had languished at CNN for years before finding what I thought was his niche. Unfortunately, his words about protecting the American people and putting them first was just an act...
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

We got our answer sooner than later, and though I missed the interview with William, how good it is for us, and for the American people to finally know what Lou Dobbs wants - AMNESTY. We hoped that the answer would be different because he has talked so long, and so often about the harms of illegal immigration and open borders. You just cannot face the unemployment situation that we have, the billions wasted through fraud and theft, and free benefits taken by illegal aliens, and push for a pathway to citizenship. Americans would not have such an employment problem now if the illegal aliens were not occupying so many of the jobs now needed. Millions of illegal aliens without jobs = millions of Americans with jobs.

Another new politician speaking double talk, and now the millions of Americans, 80% of us, can reject support of those ideas.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let the example of Lou Dobbs show us the folly of waiting for others to achieve office and fix our problems for us.

If you want your views represented in a civic institution, you must be a part of that institution. No senator, congressman, mayor, town manager or sheriff will ever represent your views as accurately as you can yourself represent them.

Instead of protesting to people who do not care about our vision for this country and regard us as the scum of the earth, we should instead focus on acquiring control of those institutions.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Well stated apropos.

Oh so its true. Dobbs has gone to the other side. I was afraid of that. Where are all the pro-Dobbers that were saying we misunderstood him? I hope Dobbs can win the election with ONLY the hispanic vote, because that is all he will get.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We should move on and not waste time on someone who is a traitor and betrayed not only his listeners and viewers, but also himself for what he has spoken out against these many years!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Lou told William today that he has said right on his tv show many times that illegal aliens should get a path to citzenship under certain conditions. I have watched Lou Dobbs for many years and I have never heard him say this. Had I known he felt this way, I would've stopped watching him a long time ago, and so would hundreds of thousands of other people. He said at the beginning of today's broadcast that he's being accused of flip flopping. Well, maybe flip flopping is not the term for what he's done. He has smoozed the American public all this time into thinking he's against the illegal aliens staying here, when all the time he's believed just the opposite, and deliberately waited until he left CNN to say anything. In my opinion, that's a whole lot worse than flip flopping.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast