Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i have not listened to his show in months and now this gives me even more reason NOT TO.

how many people here on facebook still have him as a friend or are a fan of his??? i dont, i removed everything

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Oh so its true. Dobbs has gone to the other side. I was afraid of that. Where are all the pro-Dobbers that were saying we misunderstood him? I hope Dobbs can win the election with ONLY the hispanic vote, because that is all he will get.
    He won't even get the Hispanic Vote, redpony353, because illegals can't vote, and we're not going to allow them a "path" to any place except back where they came from.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Here's my thought: SCREW YOU LOU!
    We don't want ANY AMNESTY!
    Exactly what I would tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    I just can't believe that Lou would turn his back on the very people that made him popular, he had languished at CNN for years before finding what I thought was his niche.
    As with most politicians and media idiots, he probably has such a swollen ego that he thinks it was he that made himself popular and owes nothing to anyone. Hope he enjoys that 8 million he got to leave CNN and stab his listeners in the back. Fool us once, sham on you, fool us twice......shame on us. I won't listen again, sorry.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Lou told William today that he has said right on his tv show many times that illegal aliens should get a path to citzenship under certain conditions. I have watched Lou Dobbs for many years and I have never heard him say this. Had I known he felt this way, I would've stopped watching him a long time ago, and so would hundreds of thousands of other people. He said at the beginning of today's broadcast that he's being accused of flip flopping. Well, maybe flip flopping is not the term for what he's done. He has smoozed the American public all this time into thinking he's against the illegal aliens staying here, when all the time he's believed just the opposite, and deliberately waited until he left CNN to say anything. In my opinion, that's a whole lot worse than flip flopping.
    I agree Tiny he was smoozing us but NO MORE!!!! We are on to the game Lou and WE ARE NOT PLAYING!

In discussion with W, I was disappointed that he kept reiterating his slogan about controlling illegal immigration. Never once did he put the problem with port and border security as first in the debate, but floudered around the need to reach out to amnesty folks.
    Unfortunately, we have too large of a problem to even consider reaching out to make the felons (those here illegally) and their proponents. It should be enforcing our laws, and while he agrees with that, apparently it is only for the future, not for the reality of today by giving some sort of amnesty and the path to citizenship, whether they want it or not.
    As far as today's broadcast, there was little definitive about a stance against a path to amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just don't get it at all. All these years he preached against illegal immigration and now all of a sudden he is for an amnesty for them? It is as though he became the victim of the body snatchers. How could he have fooled us in this way for so long and why? I think there is more to this story than meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Unfortunately, we have too large of a problem to even consider reaching out to make the felons (those here illegally) and their proponents.
    Here's a solution I would embrace. All those who support giving illegal aliens a new path to US citizenship can trade their Passport and Citizenship with the illegal alien of their choice, with no dual citizenship allowed.

You can go first Lou.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good snark, bowman! We would also do well to not accept Mexican consular cards as sole proof of anything.

We have watched Lou Dobbs go at it with Janet of LaRaza, Luis Gutierrez of Illinois, Maldef, and others, and he always appeared to be against their push for amnesty and open borders. He said that he supported the middle class, that he was against all of the outsourcing of jobs and manufacturing, decried the violence on the border, and supported E Verify and 287g. If enforcement was tried for real, illegal aliens would be locked out of the benefits that they now receive. So why would he undermine the support for those measures to do that with a pathway to citizenship, which excuses the illegality?

Lou did frequently repeat that line that the illegal alien is the only "rational actor,'" somehow overlooking the fact that it is the 80 percent of Americans against amnesty that are the "real rational actors."

Maybe there are illegal aliens in his "in law" family (his wife's), and he is doing what many Americans tied to the illegals by marriage do, they excuse the illegality. Just guessing however.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Oh so its true. Dobbs has gone to the other side. I was afraid of that. Where are all the pro-Dobbers that were saying we misunderstood him? I hope Dobbs can win the election with ONLY the hispanic vote, because that is all he will get.
    He won't even get the Hispanic Vote, redpony353, because illegals can't vote, and we're not going to allow them a "path" to any place except back where they came from.

That's right they cant vote. But some of their bretheren can. But not very many. Because of all hispanics, many are illegal and many only have a green card. Doesnt leave very many in that voting block. I should have said I hope Lou thinks he can get elected with a tiny portion of the hispanic vote.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast