Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    MW wrote:
    William wrote:

Quote:
    If you have questions or want to chime in feel free, post em here, but please allow me to handle stalker Bob over at HB.

Is "HB" a website?

Yes, it is the Hispanic Business Forum
    Thanks, tbird.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I looked at his posts over at that website. It does look like he has a psychological disorder such as obsession.

Can anybody tell me who is the congressman who tallied up that statistic that 28,000 Americans have been killed by illegal aliens? Somebody had pm'ed me the name, but pm has been disabled.

I really want to quote that to people who say, "550 people die each year crossing the border [illegally]."
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    I looked at his posts over at that website. It does look like he has a psychological disorder such as obsession.

Can anybody tell me who is the congressman who tallied up that statistic that 28,000 Americans have been killed by illegal aliens? Somebody had pm'ed me the name, but pm has been disabled.

I really want to quote that to people who say, "550 people die each year crossing the border [illegally]."
    Congressman Steve King (R-Iowa) 12-25 Americans per day killed by criminal acts by illegal aliens. That is over 4,000 per year. I think the 28k Americans estimate is since 9/11/2001

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well whatever neurosis they continue to suffer from over there they are not crazy enough to risk being sued for slandering W or ALIPAC, they have removed that slanderous thread from MATT
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Thank you for the info, WG.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Well whatever neurosis they continue to suffer from over there they are not crazy enough to risk being sued for slandering W or ALIPAC, they have removed that slanderous thread from MATT
    Darn. There goes one of our two deep pockets. Bob is acting scared to debate me at HB. He wants to run with the conversation somewhere else with his buddy Tony Cheek.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is everyone watching this over at HB. I'm calling Bob out to answer all of his questions like he claimed he wanted and it is starting to look like he is hiding from me.

I thought he would put up more of a fight than this. Perhaps putting his real name next to all of his false accusations made him weak in the knees?

W

W, yeah I have been reading what's been going on in HB and the new forum started by Pirate Cheek. Bob is being pretty quiet now about ALIPAC all of a sudden since you reamed him. lol He has been caught and is slithering away like a snake now. I love it! Like you, I hate liars. Even a member in MATT called him on his lies after he posted that nasty thread about ALIPAC in there.

I just don't understand what his motive was. It seems to be much more than just run of the mill annoyance over being booted off this site. He really put a lot of time and effort into trying to discredit Alipac and W; it seemed very vindictive to me. Did he not think he would be confronted about his accusations?

I want to save this response here. None of us should engage them over at alipac dot net. That would only help drive traffic and attention to their gimmick site.

I'm storing this here.

Notice how all of Bob's accusations fall apart with the slightest application of facts.

-----

So after all of your hot air Bob Quasius, you are refusing an opportunity to present your questions here at HB as you have been doing for weeks?

Here you go Bob. This will only take a second.
    --- Bob's questions and accusations.

ALIPAC operates a heavily trafficked web site that supports candidates, but why aren't any in-kind donations to candidates reported?
    According to the FEC, website promotions do not have to be reported if there is no added expense. Since our promotion of our endorsed candidates on our website fall within the normal operations and operational costs of ALIPAC, no in-kind reporting is necessary. We know this from our past and recent consultations with the FEC. You could have determined this Mr. Quasius just as we did and any citizen can do by calling the FEC to ask. You have not evidence that ALIPAC violated any rules or laws, yet you have made this false charge.

Gheen 1 Quasius 0

It appears that only about 3% of 2006 contributions went to candidates. Why so low? Do the contributors know there money will likely not be used to elect candidates? Where'd the other 97% go? Salary and fringe benefit for the president? Is there President's Wall Street Journal subscription a personal expense or a necessary business expense?
    There are no fringe benefits for any ALIPAC volunteers or workers. All ALIPAC expenditures are clearly listed on our FEC filings as a matter of public record. The Wall Street Journal expense was for a subscription to gain early access to an article they wrote about ALIPAC. The rest of the country saw this article Mr. Quassius. Again, you have no evidence of any wrongdoing but you have made the false allegation. ALIPAC contributions are used to help support our candidates because ALIPAC's normal website costs and other expenses support candidates and the issue in many varied ways that our donors appreciate.

More allegations from Mr. Quasius for which he has no substantive evidence and the fact he has thrown question marks in front of his questions is no shield as he has previously made these charges as statements instead of questions and has abused taxpayer resources by making these false claims, not questions, to the FEC.

Gheen 2 Quasius: 0

Payroll for two employees is reported. Why aren't any payroll taxes reported, such as unemployment, social security, etc.?
    Because the IRS researchers cannot even tell if we are required to even do 1099 forms, but we do issue 1099-MISC forms for anyone paid over $400 to be on the safe side. This is what most Congressional, US Senate campaigns, and PACs do for their independent contractor employees. There would be tax expenditures if we were required to do W-2's which we are not required to issue.

We report payments via 1099-Misc forms as the IRS has recommended to us. Tax payments are the responsibility of the contractors issued the 1099.

Please notice how Mr. Quasius claims that his lack of evidence that we are paying taxes, because he is looking at FEC reports where 1099 taxes are not reported constitute evidence. He claims "I can't see something therefore Mr. Gheen and ALIPAC are breaking the law."

By accusing me of violating tax laws, Mr. Quasius is clearly trying to defame my character. His charge reflects a fundamental lack of knowledge of IRS and FEC procedures and instead of educating himself, he uses this lack of information to launch political attacks and false accusations.

Gheen 3 Quasius 0

Why don't the reports include any accounting for the ALIPAC on-line store. Even if there was zero profit, they still have to show expenditures and receipts.
    We do not have to include any accounting for the on-line store because we receive zero profit and there are zero expenditures and zero receipts from ALIPAC to maintain the store. The store was set up in this way after consultation with the FEC.

Gheen 4 Quasius 0

Why does the FEC keep demanding ALI-PAC correct and resubmit their reports?
    Small errors on reports are common, especially with volunteer treasurer's that are new to the process. We have received a few requests for additional or corrected information and have accommodated the FEC each time. We are not ashamed of a few math errors on these very complex and extensive forms.

Gheen 4 Quasius 1

Why doesn't their fund raising communications include a NC solicitor's license ID or FEC required information? Why doesn't ALI-PAC's name appear in the NC Secretary of State on-line directory of registered solicitors?
    Because, as you know from your own admission here on the HB website ALIPAC is regulated by the Federal government and we are not required to register in 50 states to solicit funds in each.

Gheen 5 Quasius 1

Why is it that ALI-PAC claims to be moderates and not racist, but their web statistics show their site users visit mostly other sites designated as hate sites?
    Your source for this cross traffic is not a reliable source. The statistics there do not match the more reliable data in our internal software.

Also, we have no control over what websites people visit and we do not recognize Americanpatrol.com or saveourstate.org as hate groups. There are a lot of great people over at SaveOurState and the leaders we know are fine patriotic Americans. Real racist hate groups have viewers that also visit the drudgereport and the White House websites. This cross traffic does not mean that the drudgereport is either racist or not moderate due to cross traffic.

Gheen 6 Quasius 0

Why did ALI-PAC maintain a lobbying license in NC for only two months in 2006, but has had a paid lobbyist since late 2004 who has lobbied to change NC laws?
    Because, I only lobbied for two months after starting to collect a check from ALIPAC during 2006 Session which was during those two months. After the Session was over, I did not plan to lobby anymore and did not know if I would or not during the 2007 Session so I canceled the license. You have no evidence whatsoever that I lobbied without a license while on the ALIPAC Payroll. Your whole stupid statement falls apart because you hope people will believe I was lobbying while the lawmakers were not even in session. Not very bright at all Mr. Quasius.

The new 2007 Session started last week in NC. I decided yesterday that I would lobby on NC issues on top of my national efforts and so I have registered again and paid my fees. I know NC Lobbying and campaign laws very well Mr. Quasius since I have been a self employed campaign consultant and an employee of the NC General Assembly in many capacities.

If would be nice if you had one piece of evidence that I lobbied while paid yet unregistered before you made claims that I violated state laws. Here on this website, you have even gone so far as to discuss what sentence the judge would likely give me.

Gheen 7 Quasius 1

Why are there so many ALI-PAC trolls disrupting other web sites, such as MATT, HispanicBusiness.com, etc.?
    ALIPAC Activists are encouraged to fan out across the web and to engage in the debate on almost every front. We encourage our activists to use what they learn at ALIPAC elsewhere, to abide by the rules of other sites, and to abide by our rules when they engage on other less regulated sites.

We have received no reports of any ALIPAC supporters trying to disrupt other sites other than by presenting factual information and views and opinions.

We have hundreds of active Internet activists while the sites you mention have only a few people on each. Due to sheer numbers discrepancies, you will see more of our people on those sites because Hispanicbusiness.com and Matt.org represent the minority view of less than 10-15% of the US Population while our activists represent views shared by a strong majority of Americans.

You will always be outnumbered on the Internet.

Gheen 8 Quasius 1

Mr. Quasius, you don't think that by putting your prior accusations up as questions will erase the fact that you have made most of these claims as statements of fact and have presented them without evidence to Federal authorities.

You are in deep Mr. Quasius.

Would you care to consider making amends at this time now that all of your questions have been answered and I have easily shown where you are either mistaken or lying on every point.

I have one question for you Bob.

Where is your evidence. Show me one witness, one e-mail, one public statement, any fact at all that I lobbied on NC issues while not duly registered as a lobbyist in NC.

The burden of proof is on you. A person can never fully prove a negative. You are the accuser, the burden of proof is on you.

Show all that are watching any shred of actual tangible evidence you have for making this false claim.

Put up or shut up for good.

William Gheen

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast